Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    lolliepop76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Juggernaut to be!

Wow! I can't believe I am going to do this. I have been working out for years, but I have never acquired the body I really want. I used to only want to be skinny. Well, with that one goal in mind, I dieted and exercised my way down from 185 pounds and a size 15/16 pants size to a much slimmer 140 pounds and size 4 pants size, but now my goal has changed. I want to balance out my physique and develop a great deal more muscularity. I want to be lean, healthy, and strong, and I want to feel worthy of posting my pictures on this site. I want to be the girl that OTHER girls want to look like, not the other way around, and at age 37, the time is now or never. So, my plan is to begin this challenge on January 1, 2014. That doesn't mean I am not already in the gym and watching my diet. I am currently in week 7 of my second round of Jamie Eason's LiveFit. I purposely chose to do it again during the holidays to stay somewhat on track in spite of all the sweet goodies floating around and huge, indulgent meals I have had to attend. While I am sad to see this time of year pass, I will be glad to watch all those temptations diminish!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome! Subbed in. Ask me anything.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you entering the challenge. 37 is not to late. Good luck in your continued progress, and looking forward to following you in the challenge.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best Wishes Lolliepop, and Merry Christmas!

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good to have you here! With me being an IL Elite Athlete, just know I am here to help if you have any questions! Along for the ride!

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well we have two things in common, when I decided to get my health back on track I also was just concerned about being skinny and dieted/cardio myself down 90 lbs from my former self. However, I got so skinny so quick I started to actually look sickly (true story - while visiting my grandmother in the hospital she told me I should check myself in). This caused me to change my focus to weightlifting. The second thing we have in common is that I will be 37 in days. Looking forward to following your journey and hope to help/inspire any way possible. It is great that you have decided to do this challenge, it is truly amazing what one can accomplish in 90 days if they commit.

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll be right along with you for this! It's cool to see that you have some goals set for yourself that are meaningful to YOU. Let's do this!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great goals! I'm right there with you! And 37! Pshaw! It's NEVER too late! You're going to do great!

~A
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lolliepop76 View Post
    Wow! I can't believe I am going to do this. I have been working out for years, but I have never acquired the body I really want. I used to only want to be skinny. Well, with that one goal in mind, I dieted and exercised my way down from 185 pounds and a size 15/16 pants size to a much slimmer 140 pounds and size 4 pants size, but now my goal has changed. I want to balance out my physique and develop a great deal more muscularity. I want to be lean, healthy, and strong, and I want to feel worthy of posting my pictures on this site. I want to be the girl that OTHER girls want to look like, not the other way around, and at age 37, the time is now or never. So, my plan is to begin this challenge on January 1, 2014. That doesn't mean I am not already in the gym and watching my diet. I am currently in week 7 of my second round of Jamie Eason's LiveFit. I purposely chose to do it again during the holidays to stay somewhat on track in spite of all the sweet goodies floating around and huge, indulgent meals I have had to attend. While I am sad to see this time of year pass, I will be glad to watch all those temptations diminish!
    Congrats on what you have accomplished so far, that is awesome! And welcome to the challenge!!! The IAJ Challenge is amazing! I will be following your journey and happy to help

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome, my friend! Let's knock it out the park!
    It's on you! Always has been!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2014 is getting closer and closer!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for this!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome goals! I can't wait to see you hit your goals.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Glad to see you entering the challenge. 37 is not to late. Good luck in your continued progress, and looking forward to following you in the challenge.
    Thank you so much! I start my transformation today. I plan to make 37 look darn good!

Wow! I am so touched and humbled by all of your postings and support! Isn't it strange how encouragement from folks you have never met can mean so much? I am proud to say that I began my transformation today as planned. I started my day off in the gym with the LiveFit Week 8 first Legs/Calves workout of the week, and I have kept my diet super clean today. I give myself an A for my workout and an A- for my diet! I am so excited to see myself change. I entered all my measurements, weight, and body fat into my Bodyspace today, and I can certainly see things I want to change NOW! I'm a perfectionist at heart, so I hope that will help me really adhere to my clean eating plan. Sweets are my nemesis, and I am around them constantly. But, no sugary confection will ever taste as good as looking like Jamie Eason someday! Ha! Good luck to you all on YOUR goals, as well, and thank you again for the pat on the back your words were to me today!

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off welcome to the challenge! I too am happy to say goodbye to all the tempting sweets and goodies. How do you like the Jamie Eason's LiveFit? I was thinking about following it as well.

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! I am so touched and humbled by all of your postings and support! Isn't it strange how encouragement from folks you have never met can mean so much? I am proud to say that I began my transformation today as planned. I started my day off in the gym with the LiveFit Week 8 first Legs/Calves workout of the week, and I have kept my diet super clean today. I give myself an A for my workout and an A- for my diet! I am so excited to see myself change. I entered all my measurements, weight, and body fat into my Bodyspace today, and I can certainly see things I want to change NOW! I'm a perfectionist at heart, so I hope that will help me really adhere to my clean eating plan. Sweets are my nemesis, and I am around them constantly. But, no sugary confection will ever taste as good as looking like Jamie Eason someday! Ha! Good luck to you all on YOUR goals, as well, and thank you again for the pat on the back your words were to me today!
    Glad you had such a great first day! Good job!
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like you are off to a great start!

Sounds like a good 1st day!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like you have done an amazing job so far and can only continue to move forward! Keep going! ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the Challenge!! Get used to the support - the Juggernaut community is awesome!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jamie Eason is a great role model! When I won the last juggernaut challenge i got to meet her and chat with her, wonderful lady. Best of luck !!
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is a great tip for anyone wanting to "spice up" their logs. This link will show you with a little bit of typing how to add color, bold, or larger size. You can also embed images:

or a link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    or even a YouTube video, such as our pro Joe SWAT Palumbo training one of our I AM Juggernaut winners, Jan Dy.

There are others, but these are the most popular.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Enjoy!
    Keith
    Available as a rep

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good to see you in the Challenge. Rock out Juggersis!
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *****JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*******
    Hi every one, I want to welcome every one to this Juggernaut fitness adventure, this journey will create a new and improved fit you, the infinite athletes/pro's are here to help, support, inspire and motivate every one in here throughout this challenge, We wish every one Good Luck, train, safe, train smart, train to win, but most of all train to have fun............

[img]*****://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/60428_700947646587355_1911673841_n.jpg[/img]
    *Visit my Q & A forum for training/nutritional/dieting tips/advice....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2169941&page=1

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    * Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

How are things going?

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    Hi every one, I want to welcome every one to this Juggernaut fitness adventure, this journey will create a new and improved fit you, the infinite athletes/pro's are here to help, support, inspire and motivate every one in here throughout this challenge, We wish every one Good Luck, train, safe, train smart, train to win, but most of all train to have fun............

[img]*****://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/60428_700947646587355_1911673841_n.jpg[/img]

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    * Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    Help from our IFBB Pro! Doesn't get any better.
    Available as a rep

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Hey Juggernauts, here is a list of all the competitors that have signed up so far. There's also a link to each one's log, so that you can go and interact with them. Connect, motivate, inspire, become JUGG-NATION. This list will grow, be sure to sub now, get to it!

IAJ 2014 Competitor List
    1.thedro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159057881
    2.jmr2762
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159045781
    3.aleissa16
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159066621
    4.CinderellaMan1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159070661
    5.pandawrestler86
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159084721
    6.slumpbuster
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159074641
    7.MONGO260
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159094641
    8.Kate11261991
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159107961
    9.Andrea928
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159113731
    10.Pathcag6911
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159131701
    11.asheid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159087441
    12.joshuasiler
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159104151
    13.russianlove18
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159096301
    14.lolliepop76
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159090771
    15.ezericw
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159085741
    16.WaynesWorld
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159098741
    17.EFT
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159143491
    18.Lanithroe
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159178001
    19.xmanmike22
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159165381
    20.JamesOBrien160
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159173061
    21.GymGirl38
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159229941
    22.browneyenessa
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159210981
    23.thnakd1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159172141
    24.supaman108
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159255691
    25.countrystrong93
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159268641
    26.sohei
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159280161
    27.jwpro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159279381
    28.TaraGoncalves
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159306691
    29.thedreadedwrath
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159342651
    30.skrak
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159313421
    31.Ktown522
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159327321
    32.LeahBanton
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159320181
    33.DC4907
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159366061
    advertising not permitted

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Joe's the man.

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    advertising not permitted

How is everything so far? Are you doing good?
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!