Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

***I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014: Thnakd1***

Well as a first log for the IAJ 2014 I guess a little bit about myself is warranted. I have been lifting on and off mainly for sports since I was 12. My dad was the one who introduced me to lifting weights and the foundations he grew up with and used in training for football. I lifted for strength and speed during High school and college for soccer ( I played goalie). After college I joined the US Army and began lifting more for my own physical fitness as well as a bit of competition against other soldiers. I worked out with a number of power lifters where I learned about Olympic lifts as well pushing some heavy weight. After I got out of the Army I changed my typical workouts for endurance as I started road racing motorcycles. While I did not gain a lot of mass, I did make up for it by being very lean and defined. After a major accident that exacerbated an injury from while in the Army I quit racing motorcycles and decided to put an emphasis in building some mass. The first year I put on about 15 pounds of lean mass, the next I put on 23 pounds (not nearly as lean though).

Since then I have been in and out of a full time lifting schedule. I was in Iraq with my job (Department of Defense civilian) in 2011 for the first I am Juggernaut Challenge and decided not to enter as I was unsure if I would be able to fulfill winning due to not knowing exactly when I would be back in the US that year. I enjoyed every bit of the logs that year and felt as if I missed out by not entering. Upon my return from Iraq I had a couple bad illnesses and injuries that sent me back in my training and health/fitness. I decided early this year I was ready to get back in it and improve my fitness and life again through working out. In June this year I started back full time lifting. So far I has dropped a lot of body fat, got back most of the strength I had lost, and put back on most of the size I had lost as well.

I decided to enter the IAJ 2014 as a challenge to myself. To see if I can kick up my workouts, diet, and overall fitness to a new level. I will be logging the Juggernaut HP (of course) and the CycloBolan/CycloDex/CycloClenz stack for the competition. I love healthy competition and I may meet some other people in here that are like minded and like a little challenge from someone to push themselves in a little inner challenge or two during the IAJ. The best way to help motivate others sometimes is little friendly competitions. I like to change things up so any routines or challenges are more than welcome. I have been around lifting/bodybuilding a long time and enjoy helping others reach their goals. I hope everyone in the IAJ 2014 challenge meets their own personal goals during this challenge, and good luck to everyone competing!

Dennis
    Last edited by thnakd1; 12-28-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

JamesOBrien160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome man good luck! I'm subbed!

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for your service and sorry about the injuries you have sustained. Like any true warrior you have not let them keep you down. Looking forward to partaking in this competition with you and pushing each other to become the best we can be.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great to be doing this challenge with you Dennis, sounds like your one that doesn't quit! Looking forward to future posts.

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    Well as a first log for the IAJ 2014 I guess a little bit about myself is warranted. I have been lifting on and off mainly for sports since I was 12. My dad was the one who introduced me to lifting weights and the foundations he grew up with and used in training for football. I lifted for strength and speed during High school and college for soccer ( I played goalie). After college I joined the US Army and began lifting more for my own physical fitness as well as a bit of competition against other soldiers. I worked out with a number of power lifters where I learned about Olympic lifts as well pushing some heavy weight. After I got out of the Army I changed my typical workouts for endurance as I started road racing motorcycles. While I did not gain a lot of mass, I did make up for it by being very lean and defined. After a major accident that exacerbated an injury from while in the Army I quit racing motorcycles and decided to put an emphasis in building some mass. The first year I put on about 15 pounds of lean mass, the next I put on 23 pounds (not nearly as lean though).

Since then I have been in and out of a full time lifting schedule. I was in Iraq with my job (Department of Defense civilian) in 2011 for the first I am Juggernaut Challenge and decided not to enter as I was unsure if I would be able to fulfill winning due to not knowing exactly when I would be back in the US that year. I enjoyed every bit of the logs that year and felt as if I missed out by not entering. Upon my return from Iraq I had a couple bad illnesses and injuries that sent me back in my training and health/fitness. I decided early this year I was ready to get back in it and improve my fitness and life again through working out. In June this year I started back full time lifting. So far I has dropped a lot of body fat, got back most of the strength I had lost, and put back on most of the size I had lost as well.

I decided to enter the IAJ 2014 as a challenge to myself. To see if I can kick up my workouts, diet, and overall fitness to a new level. I will be logging the Juggernaut HP (of course) and the CycloBolan/CycloDex/CycloClenz stack for the competition. I love healthy competition and I may meet some other people in here that are like minded and like a little challenge from someone to push themselves in a little inner challenge or two during the IAJ. The best way to help motivate others sometimes is little friendly competitions. I like to change things up so any routines or challenges are more than welcome. I have been around lifting/bodybuilding a long time and enjoy helping others reach their goals. I hope everyone in the IAJ 2014 challenge meets their own personal goals during this challenge, and good luck to everyone competing!

Dennis
    I love a little friendly competition, well maybe not a little though maybe a lot :-)
    "Submission NOT Optional"

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dennis
    Welcome to the challenge Dennis! Your story is so inspiring, and shows true inner strength to continue towards your goals regardless of the circumstances! Not only is this a great place for you to achieve your goals, you will definitely help others here as well!

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Dennis, for starters thank you for your service to this great country! Us disabled vets need to stick together, and I know there will be about 5 others going in on this with us. It looks like to me you have a great foundation to use for training and a pretty solid looking stack to help enhance those efforts! I'll be looking forward to sharing our training tips and hopefully we can push each other along the way. Your story will inspire many others to try just that little extra that we all need to do. Over coming injuries is difficult and it's great you didn't let it stop you. I'm in!
    Last edited by EFT; 12-29-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    best of luck brother!!!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Thanks everyone I appreciate it. I am starting this challenge out with a couple injury (reinjuries I guess) but I am jazzed and ready for it! My IL stack is just the ones I selected just for this challenge as I use a few other IL products everyday that I will be using as well. I am one of those strong minded people you just cant quite beat down as I continue to stand up and keep going. My injuries right now are just a slow down for the progress I had been getting the past 6 months!

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Up in here
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You will work around them brother, you got the juggernaut mentality so you WILL crush this.
    Thanks everyone I appreciate it. I am starting this challenge out with a couple injury (reinjuries I guess) but I am jazzed and ready for it! My IL stack is just the ones I selected just for this challenge as I use a few other IL products everyday that I will be using as well. I am one of those strong minded people you just cant quite beat down as I continue to stand up and keep going. My injuries right now are just a slow down for the progress I had been getting the past 6 months!

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Up in here
    hellz yeah... good to see you again...

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    You will work around them brother, you got the juggernaut mentality so you WILL crush this.
    Thanks... I know Im going to work through all of it... the neck is ALOT better today and did a really good chest workout today with no issues other than some soreness in my shoulders...lol all of that to follow here in a few...

Day 1

Today being the day after a bit of partying and waking up early to take the wife to the airport had me a bit twisted from my normal planned routine....

Meals:

Morning- 4 eggs scrambled with some salsa for flavor

1130 meal- 1/4 pound turkey sandwich with mustard (guldens spicy)

Post workout- 2 scoops chocolate peanut butter Monster milk with 2 scoops IL Glutamine MTX

evening meal- 1 1/2 cup black eyed peas, 8 oz tilapia filet, 1/2 cup corn

Supplements:
    Morning- 1 IL Men's Multi, 1000mg Vitamin C, 1 IL Cyclo Bolan, 1 IL Cyclo Clenz

Afternoon- 1 IL Men's Multi, 1000mg Vitamin C, 1 IL Cyclo Bolan, 1 IL Cyclo Clenz

Pre-Workout- 1 2.5mg Yohimbe, 2 scoops IL Juggernaut HP, 1 1/2 scoops ILCarnoCre

Post workout- 2 scoops Monster Milk, 2 scoops IL Glutamine MTX

Before bed- 1 scoop IL CycloRem, 1 Cyclo Bolan, 1 scoop Monster Milk

Workout:
    Today was chest day and with the Back/neck Pain issues that have been bothering me the last week has subsided, but even though it has I made this a light weight day, just high reps.

warm up 10 minutes of standing curls, bench dips, and rotator cuff exercises

Smith machine flat bench 21's (7 narrow grip, 7 regular, 7 wide grip)
    95x21
    135x21
    135x21
    135x21
    135x21
    supersetted with front plate raises
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15

Smith machine incline presses
    95x15
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    supersetted with Barbell bent over rows
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

smith machine decline bench press
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15
    supersetted with flat bench DB flyes
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

DB pullovers
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15
    supersetted with Bench dips
    BWx10
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

Overall it was a really good workout, I got a great pump on it. Almost as good of a pump as on my heavy days! I will say that the mix of the Juggernaut and the Carno Cre was great! I like adding the Yohimbe an hour before my workout to help give me a better drive for my workouts. When the bottle of the Juggernaut says take 20 minutes before workout they weren't kidding! The Juggernaut rush kicked in almost exactly at 20 minutes and hit pretty hard. It was nice, it has been a while for a PWO to kick in like the Juggernaut HP did today! I took a nap about 4 hours prior to my workout since I didn't get much sleep last night due to having to take my wife to the airport. It was nice and helpful for a great workout.

A few pics from after the workout... no flexing...
    20140101_180209.jpg

Beginning pics

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Day 1 and you killed it man. I agree with you JuggHP kicks in fast! It is great
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome workout for day 1, wow! Sounds like your off to a great start. How many calories, did take in for the day?
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today being the day after a bit of partying and waking up early to take the wife to the airport had me a bit twisted from my normal planned routine....

Meals:

Morning- 4 eggs scrambled with some salsa for flavor

1130 meal- 1/4 pound turkey sandwich with mustard (guldens spicy)

Post workout- 2 scoops chocolate peanut butter Monster milk with 2 scoops IL Glutamine MTX

evening meal- 1 1/2 cup black eyed peas, 8 oz tilapia filet, 1/2 cup corn

Supplements:

Afternoon- 1 IL Men's Multi, 1000mg Vitamin C, 1 IL Cyclo Bolan, 1 IL Cyclo Clenz

Pre-Workout- 1 2.5mg Yohimbe, 2 scoops IL Juggernaut HP, 1 1/2 scoops ILCarnoCre

Before bed- 1 scoop IL CycloRem, 1 Cyclo Bolan, 1 scoop Monster Milk

Workout:
    Today was chest day and with the Back/neck Pain issues that have been bothering me the last week has subsided, but even though it has I made this a light weight day, just high reps.

warm up 10 minutes of standing curls, bench dips, and rotator cuff exercises

Smith machine flat bench 21's (7 narrow grip, 7 regular, 7 wide grip)
    95x21
    135x21
    135x21
    135x21
    135x21
    supersetted with front plate raises
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15

Smith machine incline presses
    95x15
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    supersetted with Barbell bent over rows
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

smith machine decline bench press
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15
    supersetted with flat bench DB flyes
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

DB pullovers
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15
    35x15
    supersetted with Bench dips
    BWx10
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

Overall it was a really good workout, I got a great pump on it. Almost as good of a pump as on my heavy days! I will say that the mix of the Juggernaut and the Carno Cre was great! I like adding the Yohimbe an hour before my workout to help give me a better drive for my workouts. When the bottle of the Juggernaut says take 20 minutes before workout they weren't kidding! The Juggernaut rush kicked in almost exactly at 20 minutes and hit pretty hard. It was nice, it has been a while for a PWO to kick in like the Juggernaut HP did today! I took a nap about 4 hours prior to my workout since I didn't get much sleep last night due to having to take my wife to the airport. It was nice and helpful for a great workout.

A few pics from after the workout... no flexing...
    Attachment 6508631
    Way to fight through the pain! I know how you feel my knee has been a reoccurring pain in my butt. Looks like you worked it your first day! Keep up the good work!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great start!!! Best of luck in the challenge
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Awesome workout for day 1, wow! Sounds like your off to a great start. How many calories, did take in for the day?
    I took in around 1800 calories for the day, not used to calculating it all. I am just used to knowing/ regulating what and how much I eat for a goal. I have been in a caloric deficit for the past few months to lean out and burn off a bunch of stored fat I had accumulated. I am increasing my caloric load since I am trying to put on 10lbs of lean muscle.... lots of heavy workouts will be seen in here....

Originally Posted by pandawrestler86 View Post
    Way to fight through the pain! I know how you feel my knee has been a reoccurring pain in my butt. Looks like you worked it your first day! Keep up the good work!
    I have issues with both of my knees but it comes and goes, I found building up the strength in them slowly have helped out a lot. I only use knee wraps when I am doing the REALLY heavy lifts on squats and leg presses to keep them strong.

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Great start!!! Best of luck in the challenge
    Great to see you in here Bill... its been awhile since I have been on the forum here!

SO.... Yesterday I was tired both physically and emotionally from New Years eve and my wife leaving. I got my workout and meals logged in, but I didn't get to log everything like I wanted so here it is.

My Goal is to put on 10 pounds of lean muscle and be at 8-10% Body fat by the end of this competition. While the lean muscle level may not be met, right now the 8-10% is the target area overall and to keep there. The problem I find is the huge difference in measurements between my scale's BF meter and the calipers I have so to alleviate this I just average the two. I also have what I consider some weak areas and in my log I will be tracking the measurements just like on everyone's dashboard. This is a good way for me to see in numbers if the work I am putting in is getting results or if I need to change up things to get a better result. I only plan on doing the measurements once a week, most likely every Sunday. Since I took the measurements last night I may not do them again this Sunday since it will only be a few days worth of work...LOL

I have a 3 day on 2 day off split consisting on major groups for each workout day. Because of this some days are longer than others (IE Legs and Back) but every now and again I will throw out a day and do something different like my Olympic 5x5 workout just to keep my mind interested. This is my current rotation is chest, legs, back two days off then arms, legs, and shoulders.

As of 1 January my measurements are:
    Height 72"
    Weight 181 lbs
    Body fat scale-18" caliper 11"
    Arms 15.5"
    Calves 12"
    Chest 43"
    Neck 18"
    Forearms 12"
    Waist 33.5"
    Thighs 23.75"
    Hips 39"
    Shoulders 51"

I can see in a couple areas where the holidays have affected me... bloating especially.... LOL
    Last edited by thnakd1; 01-02-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Awesome starting points brother. The holidays may have set you back with some slight boasting, but in 90 days you are going to be a beast! Crush those goals brother.
    SO.... Yesterday I was tired both physically and emotionally from New Years eve and my wife leaving. I got my workout and meals logged in, but I didn't get to log everything like I wanted so here it is.

My Goal is to put on 10 pounds of lean muscle and be at 8-10% Body fat by the end of this competition. While the lean muscle level may not be met, right now the 8-10% is the target area overall and to keep there. The problem I find is the huge difference in measurements between my scale's BF meter and the calipers I have so to alleviate this I just average the two. I also have what I consider some weak areas and in my log I will be tracking the measurements just like on everyone's dashboard. This is a good way for me to see in numbers if the work I am putting in is getting results or if I need to change up things to get a better result. I only plan on doing the measurements once a week, most likely every Sunday. Since I took the measurements last night I may not do them again this Sunday since it will only be a few days worth of work...LOL

I have a 3 day on 2 day off split consisting on major groups for each workout day. Because of this some days are longer than others (IE Legs and Back) but every now and again I will throw out a day and do something different like my Olympic 5x5 workout just to keep my mind interested. This is my current rotation is chest, legs, back two days off then shoulders, legs, and arms.

As of 1 January my measurements are:
    Height 72"
    Weight 181 lbs
    Body fat scale-18" caliper 11"
    Arms 15.5"
    Calves 12"
    Chest 43"
    Neck 18"
    Forearms 12"
    Waist 33.5"
    Thighs 23.75"
    Hips 39"
    Shoulders 51"

I can see in a couple areas where the holidays have affected me... bloating especially.... LOL

CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I definitely admire the creativity and appreciation to do a average between the two sizing methods you mentioned. Makes it easier for the mind set not to worry so much. Plus the fact you throw in something different during your weeks training..awesome concept to keep the body guessing! Looking forward to following you my friend!
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best of luck to you sir
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Awesome starting points brother. The holidays may have set you back with some slight boasting, but in 90 days you are going to be a beast! Crush those goals brother.
    Thanks... the holidays and my wife's cooking hasn't helped me this last month... LOL

Originally Posted by CinderellaMan1 View Post
    I definitely admire the creativity and appreciation to do a average between the two sizing methods you mentioned. Makes it easier for the mind set not to worry so much. Plus the fact you throw in something different during your weeks training..awesome concept to keep the body guessing! Looking forward to following you my friend!
    Thanks I learned a lot from Joe SWAT and a few others over the years.... keeping the body guessing is one key to growth..

Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post

Best of luck to you sir
    Thank you ma'am.... now if I just start posting pics to my photobucket and videos to youtube... LOL

DAY 2.... Leg Day

Today I am a bit tired since I didn't sleep all that well last night. I had gotten used to sleeping next to my wife and now she isn't here again...ugh I woke up before my two girls and enjoyed a quiet house until around 10 when they finally woke up...LOL So today is Leg Day... my light day of my two weekly leg days and it will be the first workout with my new leg press/ hack squat machine! I am pumped and excited to use it! The PWO Jugg/CarnoCre didn't hit me as hard today, but I was also on more of a fasted workout since I had only a small snack a couple hours before my workout so I was kinda dragging half way through. By the time I got to my stiff legged deadlifts I was toast.. I didn't even get the first set to the 15 reps like I wanted and knew it best just to call it quits where I was at. I had a good workout and decent pump... pushed myself like I haven't in a while and was nauseous for a while after so I took my post WO shake and ate a sandwich later than I normally would, but I wanted to ensure it stayed down! SO.. Here it is....

Meals:

Morning- 3 eggs scrambled with some salsa for flavor

Morning snack- 1/2 everything bagel with 1 TBSP cream cheese

PostWO meal- 1/4 pound turkey sandwich with mustard (guldens spicy)

evening meal- 1 Super size Jersey Mikes turkey and provolone, light on the mayo

before bed- 2 scoop IL Glutamine, 2 scoops MMilk

Supplements:

Before bed- 1 scoop IL CycloRem, 1 Cyclo Bolan, 2 scoop Monster Milk- 2 scoops IL Glutamine MTX

Workout:
    Today was my light leg day even though leg presses aren't exactly light... LOL kept everything lighter with higher reps

Leg Press Machine Calf raises (warm up)
    290x20
    290x20
    290x20
    290x20

Leg extension (warm ups)
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

Leg press
    290x10
    380x10
    470x10
    605x8
    685x4
    685x5

Hack squat
    90x12
    180x12
    270x12

Smith machine back squat
    135x10
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15
    super-setted with Smith machine BB calf raises(15 heels in 15 heels out)
    135x30
    135x30
    135x30
    135x30 (had to pause for a bit then crank out the last 5 of this one!)

Front Squats
    135x10
    135x10
    135x8 (knee started bothering me so I stopped)

Leg extensions ( I call these the killer triples... 10 reps both legs, 10 right leg alone then 10 left leg alone)
    90x30
    90x30
    90x30
    90x30

Leg curls
    45x15
    50x15
    55x15
    60x15

stiff legged deadlift
    135x8
    ended this one early bc I was fried and could only barely do half the expected reps!

It was a good leg workout.. been ALONG time since I have done hack squat or leg presses! seems sad that I finished with what I used to start out at, but that's what a couple years of not doing them will do to you... a few more times and the weight will steadily go up... just need to find more weight is all...LOL

I definitely had the duck walk going after this workout and am making sure I use full potential of glutamine tonight. I will post a couple photos later once I load them to photobucket....LOL

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome routine there. Way to burn it out. Slow and steady will get you there, the important thing is to get the muscle fatigued, not howmuch weight you are pushing. Keep the progress coming.

Today I am a bit tired since I didn't sleep all that well last night. I had gotten used to sleeping next to my wife and now she isn't here again...ugh I woke up before my two girls and enjoyed a quiet house until around 10 when they finally woke up...LOL So today is Leg Day... my light day of my two weekly leg days and it will be the first workout with my new leg press/ hack squat machine! I am pumped and excited to use it! The PWO Jugg/CarnoCre didn't hit me as hard today, but I was also on more of a fasted workout since I had only a small snack a couple hours before my workout so I was kinda dragging half way through. By the time I got to my stiff legged deadlifts I was toast.. I didn't even get the first set to the 15 reps like I wanted and knew it best just to call it quits where I was at. I had a good workout and decent pump... pushed myself like I haven't in a while and was nauseous for a while after so I took my post WO shake and ate a sandwich later than I normally would, but I wanted to ensure it stayed down! SO.. Here it is....

Meals:

Morning- 3 eggs scrambled with some salsa for flavor

Morning snack- 1/2 everything bagel with 1 TBSP cream cheese

PostWO meal- 1/4 pound turkey sandwich with mustard (guldens spicy)

evening meal- 1 Super size Jersey Mikes turkey and provolone, light on the mayo

before bed- 2 scoop IL Glutamine, 2 scoops MMilk

Supplements:

Before bed- 1 scoop IL CycloRem, 1 Cyclo Bolan, 2 scoop Monster Milk- 2 scoops IL Glutamine MTX

Workout:
    Today was my light leg day even though leg presses aren't exactly light... LOL kept everything lighter with higher reps

Leg Press Machine Calf raises (warm up)
    290x20
    290x20
    290x20
    290x20

Leg extension (warm ups)
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

Leg press
    290x10
    380x10
    470x10
    605x8
    685x4
    685x5

Hack squat
    90x12
    180x12
    270x12

Smith machine back squat
    135x10
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15
    super-setted with Smith machine BB calf raises(15 heels in 15 heels out)
    135x30
    135x30
    135x30
    135x30 (had to pause for a bit then crank out the last 5 of this one!)

Front Squats
    135x10
    135x10
    135x8 (knee started bothering me so I stopped)

Leg extensions ( I call these the killer triples... 10 reps both legs, 10 right leg alone then 10 left leg alone)
    90x30
    90x30
    90x30
    90x30

Leg curls
    45x15
    50x15
    55x15
    60x15

stiff legged deadlift
    135x8
    ended this one early bc I was fried and could only barely do half the expected reps!

It was a good leg workout.. been ALONG time since I have done hack squat or leg presses! seems sad that I finished with what I used to start out at, but that's what a couple years of not doing them will do to you... a few more times and the weight will steadily go up... just need to find more weight is all...LOL

I definitely had the duck walk going after this workout and am making sure I use full potential of glutamine tonight. I will post a couple photos later once I load them to photobucket....LOL
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You've got way more than 50 posts, you should go ahead and embed your images in your log. It breaks up the monotony of words and helps create a more interesting experience. We want to get to know you. Thanks for being a part of the community both here and on ********!!

advertising not permitted