Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

* 2014 I AM Juggernaut Challenge * Ashley Lauing (asheid)

Hey Juggernauts! My name’s Ashley Lauing and I live near the booming metropolis of Hot Springs, SD! (That’s a joke; there are only about 6,000 people here!) I’m a Juggernaut veteran, and this will be my 3rd year competing in the IAJ challenge. It’s the only challenge I’ve ever lasted to completion with and I firmly believe it’s because of the great support we get from fellow competitors and the Infinite Labs family! Last year I placed in the top 10 and got a killer stack from Joe Palumbo, this year I’m hoping that I’ll place in the top 5 (actually… I hope I win, and you’ll hear me say that in a number of different ways!).
    My life is my small version of insanity! I have a family that consists of my husband Levi (who I finally got to make a New Year’s resolution to work out once a week with me!), a 3 year old daughter Elizabeth (Ellie) who is my small beacon of sanity in this crazy life, and my newest running partner Ruby (our 6 month old German Shorthair)! I work full time for a chiropractor and part time for a construction company. I also serve on the board of a nonprofit organization as their banquet chair which I will be getting ready to host during the IAJ challenge! I also got asked to help with the Miss South Dakota program and though I’m not sure about my official duties it starts in January as well! I have a great sense of humor (or so I’ve been told!) and I love to joke around with people! I love friendly smack talk and it’s always said jokingly coming from me so feel free to dish it right back out to me, I’m not worried !!
    We live on a farm/ranch and shooting preserve 30 minutes from town so my gym time is limited at best! I use my lunch hour to hit the gym and have enlisted the help of one seriously kick ass personal trainer (Scott, you’ll hear me mention him frequently when I talk about my workouts!) who is also helping me learn the fine art of Jiu Jitsu! January also brings around the start of my Triathlon season, and this year it will bring with it a new Tri coach that my boss has hired for the office. I’ve got a ton of goals for 2014 that I can’t wait to cross off of my list! In summers past I have competed in 4 sprint triathlons a year but this year I’m shooting for our hometown Olympic distance one. I’m also trying to convince another Juggernaut (Manuel Liro) to come out to the hills for the Lean Horse Ultra 100. My goal would be to compete as a team in the 50 mile race! Numerous people ask me if my goals ever include stepping onto a stage and for that I don’t have a definite answer! My goals right now aren’t consistent with that and I need to see my triathlon goals to completion before I start another chapter in my life! That being said, you just never know!
    I am an avid user of IL products and I’ll “reveal” my stack when I officially start the challenge ! But, for now, it’s Christmas Eve Day and I’ve got a ton of work to complete to get home to my friends and family! As you read my log, please post the link to yours as well, I really enjoy reading so many of them!! Don’t forget to subscribe to my log (up above the first post, click “thread tools” and select subscribe to this log) it will tell you when someone has posted to the log so you can keep up with everyone!!
    Much Love Juggernauts!,
    Ashley

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ashley, looks like you know what you want for 2014! That's great! You have many goals that I have no doubt you will achieve! I'll be following along and cheering from the sidelines! I know you have a crazy busy schedule but I will be blogging my workouts, etc if you wanna stop by and say hello! Good luck!
    Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    Hey Juggernauts! My name’s Ashley Lauing and I live near the booming metropolis of Hot Springs, SD! (That’s a joke; there are only about 6,000 people here!) I’m a Juggernaut veteran, and this will be my 3rd year competing in the IAJ challenge. It’s the only challenge I’ve ever lasted to completion with and I firmly believe it’s because of the great support we get from fellow competitors and the Infinite Labs family! Last year I placed in the top 10 and got a killer stack from Joe Palumbo, this year I’m hoping that I’ll place in the top 5 (actually… I hope I win, and you’ll hear me say that in a number of different ways!).
    My life is my small version of insanity! I have a family that consists of my husband Levi (who I finally got to make a New Year’s resolution to work out once a week with me!), a 3 year old daughter Elizabeth (Ellie) who is my small beacon of sanity in this crazy life, and my newest running partner Ruby (our 6 month old German Shorthair)! I work full time for a chiropractor and part time for a construction company. I also serve on the board of a nonprofit organization as their banquet chair which I will be getting ready to host during the IAJ challenge! I also got asked to help with the Miss South Dakota program and though I’m not sure about my official duties it starts in January as well! I have a great sense of humor (or so I’ve been told!) and I love to joke around with people! I love friendly smack talk and it’s always said jokingly coming from me so feel free to dish it right back out to me, I’m not worried !!
    We live on a farm/ranch and shooting preserve 30 minutes from town so my gym time is limited at best! I use my lunch hour to hit the gym and have enlisted the help of one seriously kick ass personal trainer (Scott, you’ll hear me mention him frequently when I talk about my workouts!) who is also helping me learn the fine art of Jiu Jitsu! January also brings around the start of my Triathlon season, and this year it will bring with it a new Tri coach that my boss has hired for the office. I’ve got a ton of goals for 2014 that I can’t wait to cross off of my list! In summers past I have competed in 4 sprint triathlons a year but this year I’m shooting for our hometown Olympic distance one. I’m also trying to convince another Juggernaut (Manuel Liro) to come out to the hills for the Lean Horse Ultra 100. My goal would be to compete as a team in the 50 mile race! Numerous people ask me if my goals ever include stepping onto a stage and for that I don’t have a definite answer! My goals right now aren’t consistent with that and I need to see my triathlon goals to completion before I start another chapter in my life! That being said, you just never know!
    I am an avid user of IL products and I’ll “reveal” my stack when I officially start the challenge ! But, for now, it’s Christmas Eve Day and I’ve got a ton of work to complete to get home to my friends and family! As you read my log, please post the link to yours as well, I really enjoy reading so many of them!! Don’t forget to subscribe to my log (up above the first post, click “thread tools” and select subscribe to this log) it will tell you when someone has posted to the log so you can keep up with everyone!!
    Much Love Juggernauts!,
    Ashley

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tell me about this Lean Horse???
    advertising not permitted

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking forward to completing this challenge with you. Good idea to not bite off more than you can chew like a triathlon and competition at the same time seeing how you have a mouthful with everything else in your life. Although if you wanted to I have no doubt you would find a way.
    Wont let me post a link to my thread because I have less than 50 posts.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Tell me about this Lean Horse???
    Well... after looking at it, it would appear that I was wrong. You can't do a relay on the 100 miler. Looks like Manuel and I will need a couple other folks to join in! We would need 5 people total to complete the race unless we become Bad Ass enough to do the 100 miles just betweeen two of us? LOL Idk if he wants me on his team for that quite yet!

Here is the website!
    http://www.leanhorse100.com/

The lean horse is a 100 mile race and it's on my bucket list for sure but for starters, I'd do the 100 mile 5 person relay lol! Wanna get a couple more people together and do it, I'm your gal!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck with your races. I have a few friends who love triathlons. I've chosen the stage but no matter what we do were all keeping healthy and that's all that matters. Your life is busy and mine can be but dedication runs in the veins so you will be AWSOME! Keep doing what your doing!

Melissa
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad you were able to come a take some time out of your hectic day to introduce your self in the challenge. As a previous contestant you know the lay of the land so I will wish you good luck and as a Infinite Labs Elite Athlete I am always here to help any way I can.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by aleissa16 View Post
    Good luck with your races. I have a few friends who love triathlons. I've chosen the stage but no matter what we do were all keeping healthy and that's all that matters. Your life is busy and mine can be but dedication runs in the veins so you will be AWSOME! Keep doing what your doing!

Melissa
    Hey girl! Glad you found me I'm gonna hit up the fb page in a bit and get to looking for everyone so far! Busy keeps me happy and it keeps me off the couch (except for greys anatomy, nothin keeps me off the couch for that! ) lol
    I love following the logs of stage competitors, they are so much fun and seriously informational! Keep up the good work, if I'm remembering right we will see you compete during the challege?
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    Glad you were able to come a take some time out of your hectic day to introduce your self in the challenge. As a previous contestant you know the lay of the land so I will wish you good luck and as a Infinite Labs Elite Athlete I am always here to help any way I can.
    Thanks Zack!!! I Love doing the IAJ challege, can't' wait to kick some butt!!! I've always got time for my juggie family, but y'all know that!

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome back!
    Thanks!! Feels good to get back into old habits of logging

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Following along on this one! Merry Christmas!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you entering the challenge again Ashley. Looking forward to following your log. Knowing you, it should be entertaining.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Glad to see you entering the challenge again Ashley. Looking forward to following your log. Knowing you, it should be entertaining.
    Thanks Adam! You're the best... and correct in you assumption that I will keep things entertaining lol! I'll make sure to keep in mind that THE Adam Gordon will be reading my log so I better not be slackin!

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Following along on this one! Merry Christmas!
    Thanks Eric! Hope your Christmas was awesome I've got your log subbed as well!!

aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey girl! Glad you found me I'm gonna hit up the fb page in a bit and get to looking for everyone so far! Busy keeps me happy and it keeps me off the couch (except for greys anatomy, nothin keeps me off the couch for that! ) lol
    I love following the logs of stage competitors, they are so much fun and seriously informational! Keep up the good work, if I'm remembering right we will see you compete during the challege?

Yes Ashley hoping to do the show March but just started new job so cross fingers! Hope you find my intro!

Keep pushing girl you will do great and Scott seems to be a great trainer!😉
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pathcag6911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looking forward to his contest

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Much Love Juggernauts!,
    Ashley
    Welcome back to the IAJ Challenge!!! You know what you want and you have the right attitude! Go get it girl!!!

BBcode!!

Hey Juggernauts! You may have seen Kenny post on ******** about adding a little sparkle to your page (ok ok he didn't use those words but hey, this is my log I'll adlib if I want!) ny using BBcode. As I read through the logs I notice very few if any have been using their bbcode and I thought on the off chance you just didn't know how to use it I would fill you in!

I'm by no means an expert at it but that's what's SUPER great about Google... you can find ANYTHING there! lol I've posted a link to a website (or 2) with more for those of you who are gonna go crazy with it!

http://www.bbcode.org/reference.php
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Here's a list of all the colors you can use.... uhm... have fun? lol
    http://www.freewebs.com/pinkpuppet/bbcodecolorchart.htm

As for pictures the easiest I have found (only because someone recommended it to me) is www.imgur.com. Upload your pic and on the right hand side it will give you a bbcode

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm going to have to try that!

Thanks Ashley!

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well... after looking at it, it would appear that I was wrong. You can't do a relay on the 100 miler. Looks like Manuel and I will need a couple other folks to join in! We would need 5 people total to complete the race unless we become Bad Ass enough to do the 100 miles just betweeen two of us? LOL Idk if he wants me on his team for that quite yet!

Here is the website!
    http://www.leanhorse100.com/

The lean horse is a 100 mile race and it's on my bucket list for sure but for starters, I'd do the 100 mile 5 person relay lol! Wanna get a couple more people together and do it, I'm your gal!
    This race looks awesome! This is something that sparks my interest! Love the idea of a challenge!
    Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    I'm going to have to try that!

Thanks Ashley!
    Looks great Eric! Just remember, everything looks better in pink.... But in this case yellow and blue are good alternatives! Lol!!

Originally Posted by asfdragpn View Post
    This race looks awesome! This is something that sparks my interest! Love the idea of a challenge!
    The people who did the 100 miles were beasts! The winner was insane such an amazing thing to watch! I'm serious about anyone who wants to do a 5 person team for the 100!!

USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow,
    Never heard of the lean horse before!! Im impressed and may consider doing this someday as well!
    Ashley and company (all who are doing the Lean Horse 100), Good luck and kick butt! IM IN and Ill be following along!
    Advocare Product user!

Sun Light Power - KY State Bench Record -RAW 198/305
    -Law Enforcement/ Public Safety Fitness
    -US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 98-04
    "I am Marine Corps Infantry"
    Follow me on Instagram: DONTBENCHMEBRO

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Much Love Juggernauts!,
    Ashley
    Good luck this year Ashley I'll be a long for the ride!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ah! So, we have a woman who talks a little smack! Nice! Looking forward to that! I will enjoy reading your journey.
    It's on you! Always has been!

Originally Posted by USMarine03vet View Post
    Wow,
    Never heard of the lean horse before!! Im impressed and may consider doing this someday as well!
    Ashley and company (all who are doing the Lean Horse 100), Good luck and kick butt! IM IN and Ill be following along!
    Hey, if you're interested let me know! We need a team of 5 to do the 100 mile relay!! Glad you're following along, I'll try and keep it entertaining

Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    Good luck this year Ashley I'll be a long for the ride!
    Thank you! Can't wait to show off my mad logging skills! LOL

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Ah! So, we have a woman who talks a little smack! Nice! Looking forward to that! I will enjoy reading your journey.
    Lol who said I like a "little" smack talk? lol thanks for keepin up on the journey with me! I love the IAJ challenge, it's unique and fun for anyone to compete in because of all of you who make it this way!

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great to see you in here as well as the fact you can be a jokester of sorts. I have a friend that did the 100 miler while she was in Afghanistan and completed it in 6 or 7 days..... all by herself and with a ruck none the less. I am slowly working on her to join the group on FB as well as help her with her new goals to include lifting along with her long distance running.
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT