Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking IAJ Juggernaut 2014!!!!

Hey everyone, my name is Melissa Brown, I reside in Central Florida in a town known as Clermont, FL. I've heard amazing things about the 2014 I am Juggernaut Challenge. I'm super excited to meet so many people during this journey. Being 38 and making the decision just last year to compete as an NPC Bikini competitor I couldn't be more excited. I feel we all can learn and grow with the knowledge we all bring to the table and what better place to start then here.
    On my journey thus far, I've meet some amazing people and have never felt such love and support. Being in this circle of people you feel the positive energy they all bring. With my passion to stay healthy, requires eating very clean and working hard in the gym and in return I have a nice physique as well as live a healthier and happier lifestyle. With my IAJ journey I planned on taking Juggernaut HP, Final Form, final cuts, Infinite Force. I hear such great things about IL products the changes people are making. I’m looking forward to sharing how I feel and change during this process.
    A little about me, I started dancing ballet, tap, jazz all my life. I danced for Disney for 8yrs, Universal Studios for 4yrs and Latin Ballroom for 4yrs. Dancing has always been my passion and will forever be in my life. However, dancers typically do not lift weights and train hard in that world. I always read through Oxygen, Muscle hers and wondered if I could do that having no clue where to start. I joined BB.com a while ago and read, read magazines and talked to people and sign up for a gym and poof here I am. There was a point I gained more weight then I knew I would as a result to some devastating circumstances with losing my dad and Nanny. I sprung back very quickly with such support, and haven’t looked back. For my final and last blog during this journey with I am Juggernaut Challenge I will share a final message about me and perhaps that will help other women.
    Winning the 2014 I am Juggernaut would be fantastic to say the least, but I look at it this way if I can change people’s lives and make a difference in some then I’ve done my part. Also meeting many more people who live this amazing lifestyle would be truly rewarding. So over all I’m here to support each and every one of you and when this ends, I’m still here for you no matter what. I wish each any everyone who has dedicated themselves to this journey the best of luck and keep pushing hard because you’re only competing with yourself.
    Love,
    Melissa
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aleissa16 View Post
    Hey everyone, my name is Melissa Brown, I reside in Central Florida in a town known as Clermont, FL. I've heard amazing things about the 2014 I am Juggernaut Challenge. I'm super excited to meet so many people during this journey. Being 38 and making the decision just last year to compete as an NPC Bikini competitor I couldn't be more excited. I feel we all can learn and grow with the knowledge we all bring to the table and what better place to start then here.
    On my journey thus far, I've meet some amazing people and have never felt such love and support. Being in this circle of people you feel the positive energy they all bring. With my passion to stay healthy, requires eating very clean and working hard in the gym and in return I have a nice physique as well as live a healthier and happier lifestyle. With my IAJ journey I planned on taking Juggernaut HP, Final Form, final cuts, Infinite Force. I hear such great things about IL products the changes people are making. I’m looking forward to sharing how I feel and change during this process.
    A little about me, I started dancing ballet, tap, jazz all my life. I danced for Disney for 8yrs, Universal Studios for 4yrs and Latin Ballroom for 4yrs. Dancing has always been my passion and will forever be in my life. However, dancers typically do not lift weights and train hard in that world. I always read through Oxygen, Muscle hers and wondered if I could do that having no clue where to start. I joined BB.com a while ago and read, read magazines and talked to people and sign up for a gym and poof here I am. There was a point I gained more weight then I knew I would as a result to some devastating circumstances with losing my dad and Nanny. I sprung back very quickly with such support, and haven’t looked back. For my final and last blog during this journey with I am Juggernaut Challenge I will share a final message about me and perhaps that will help other women.
    Winning the 2014 I am Juggernaut would be fantastic to say the least, but I look at it this way if I can change people’s lives and make a difference in some then I’ve done my part. Also meeting many more people who live this amazing lifestyle would be truly rewarding. So over all I’m here to support each and every one of you and when this ends, I’m still here for you no matter what. I wish each any everyone who has dedicated themselves to this journey the best of luck and keep pushing hard because you’re only competing with yourself.
    Love,
    Melissa
    Welcome to the Challenge!! Looking forward to following your journey.
    You can only change the person you become!

Do or Do Not...There is no Try - Yoda

**INFINITE LABS SPONSORED ELITE ATHLETE**
    **ISSA CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER**

Follow me on ******** for Fitness Tips, Diet advice and motivation!
    www.********.com/LarrySchwandtInfiniteLabsEliteAthlete

www.infinitelabs.com/Larry-Schwandt-athlete.html

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great intro Melissa! I am excited to follow you on your journey! Being a dancer all your life, would you say you had an advantage with strength when transitioning to the weight room?

Love,
    Melissa

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome introduction Melissa! Looking forward to following you along your journey!
    Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very impressive introduction Melissa! I didn't know many of the things that you are into. Another reason why this Challenge is above all in my opinion. As we prepare for the next 13 weeks basically I will be here to support you..and at times to listen! Best Wishes!!

Love,
    Melissa
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great intro Melissa! I look forward to following your progress and transition as you get ready to compete. All the best in the challenge!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great intro Melissa! You'll be rocking that stage in no time! seen your progress for some time now, keep up the great job!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your are going to kill it Melissa. You seem so focused!!!!!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome and Subbed
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love,
    Melissa
    Welcome aboard Melissa!!! Get ready for the time of your life!!!

aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Thank you everyone! I'm truly excited about this journey. I'm also here to push and motivate you all. So get to the gym and make wise choices with dieting!

See you soon!

Melissa
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome and thanks for sharing you background with us all. Good luck with your upcoming competition, it can be overwhelming at times staying on track but we are all here for ya. Keep up with the good work and log!
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very inspirational! As someone who is at the beginning of their fitness journey I will be looking forward to you knowledge!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed in for the greatness!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm with Tommy on this. I love that through this challenge, we get to find out so much about each other! Let any us Reps know if you ever have any questions. We'll be there every step of the way!
    advertising not permitted

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My daughters are both competitive dancers so I have seen how once you are bitten by the bug it is always with you. Looking forward to following your progress to competition and hope I can offer any type of help/encouragement along the way.

Pandastestler what I'd your name? Anytime you have questions let me know. I'm not a pro but I can help with motivation & certain things. Stay strong and never give up.

Melissa
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

Originally Posted by asfdragpn View Post
    Awesome introduction Melissa! Looking forward to following you along your journey!
    Thank you!
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    I'm with Tommy on this. I love that through this challenge, we get to find out so much about each other! Let any us Reps know if you ever have any questions. We'll be there every step of the way!
    Thanks Kenneknee! I agree this helps know people better and their goals!
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    My daughters are both competitive dancers so I have seen how once you are bitten by the bug it is always with you. Looking forward to following your progress to competition and hope I can offer any type of help/encouragement along the way.
    Dustin, yes once a dancer always a dancer!
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Merry Christmas!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Merry Christmas Melissa! Very nice introduction.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you decided to join the challenge Melissa. Looking forward to following you in the new year.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Yes Adam, I'm here and ready!
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

Hope you had a great Christmas

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome! this is going to be awesome and I'll be following right along to see how you're doing! Let's make this one count!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm ready to see what you're able to do, Melissa! Cheers!
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best wishes to you, Miss Brown! I look forward to following your journey. We are nearly taking the exact same supplements!
    It's on you! Always has been!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dancing for Disney must have been cool! I can't dance at all! LOL