Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2014 i am juggernaut challenge: Xmanmike

Juggernauts, welcome! I understand that some of the competitors have started their blogs unofficially so I though I would join them. I have completed a previous IAJ Challenge where I was fortunate enough to place in the top ten. Believe me when I say that I was thrilled! When I logged on to see the winners and saw my likeness pop up, I nearly screamed like a girl. So now, of course, I want to improve on that finish. Being a part of this group has me more motivated than ever. I see a woman that I respectfully call Champ- Marilyn Miners- do her thing in fitness; Manny Lirio and Larry Schwandt up on stage giving it their best shot- those folks inspire me. They came to prominence doing a Juggernaut Challenge. In their footsteps is where I would like to go.

There are obstacles, of course. Every journey has them. Some of them you see beforehand and you can plan for them. Others just happen and then you have to improvise, adapt and overcome. Yes, former Marine here, so you'll read various things that I still say and do today that I brought with me from the military. My biggest obstacle, adversary, is a guy named Michael. He's a nice guy. He's funny and creative. Just like any red-blooded guy who works out, he has a genuine love for women who work out. When he puts his mind to it, Michael is committed and dedicated. He's a team player and puts others above himself. Therein lies the delimma, however. Michael is evil! He's never seen a blondie brownie that he didn't like. Mint Milano orange cookies and Golden Oreos dipped in milk is as much a weakness to him like pretty woman wearing vanilla scented perfume. Can't forget about those Reese's Sticks! Some places sell those packs as 2 for $3 dollars. He can't resist! Michael must be stopped! In order for yours truly to achieve the goals set forth, those cravings must be fought. My goals are to drop my body fat percentage in half from 30 to 15. Also, I'd like to place top 5 in this challenge. It's on me. Always has been. However, I'm not alone because I know that everyone here is pulling for each other. One of us has a bad day, other folks will be there to pick you up. I'll be one of them.

Some of you know I work for the NRA. January to May is a busy time of year. I'll be on the road some of that time for different kinds of shows. Nutrition will be so important when I'm on the road. I have to prepare as best as I can. I will definitely ask for your helpful suggestions then. My workouts will be epic, well, for me. I'm not very strong and I work out by myself but I give it everything. After trying different techniques, I have come to love the approach set forth by Mike Mentzer and followed by Lee Labrada and the great Dorian Yates. I'll be incorporating their workout principes with a scheme I've created. I'm praying it will help. Week 1 will be the heavy week; Week 2 will be moderately heavy; Week 3 will be in the muscle building rep range of 8-12 and Week 4 will be high reps of muscle stimulation. I'll be rotating those weeks as well as exercises throughout the challenge. With cardio, I'll be starting out doing 2 HIIT sessions and one extended steady state session and I'll increase the number and duration over the life of the challenge. Nutritionally, I'll be at 2400 calories with a 40/40/20 breakdown of carbs, protein and fats. I'll adjust accordingly after the first 4 weeks. I'll be using IL Whey Isolate, Final Cutz, Final Form and Juggernaut HP. I'll be adding Infinite Force as well.

I'm still an infinite in this game. I started a couple of years ago after a heart scare. I'm still gaining knowledge every day. I love bodybuilding and everything that comes with it. I look forward to going on this challenge with everyone else that's doing it. I will cheer you on with the best of them. I want your success as much as I want my own. Let's root each other on to achieve all the goals we've set forth. Then, let's go higher! Sky is the limit!
    It's on you! Always has been!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice to meet you Mike! Good luck with the cravings, and best of luck in the challenge too!

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GREAT intro man! I'm glad you're doing this and I'll be right there with you. Not only is the sky the limit, but we won't stop at the top!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for serving and doing the challenge again. I have been working out with my cousin but often times also work out alone. The program you are following is a good one (have done it also myself). Traveling does make it difficult to train (I do not travel much) but use resistance bands or TRX like straps in those scenarios. Following nutrition on the road is difficult (even worse when you have meals with others because of business), but you sometimes just need to stick to your guns, even if someone may consider you two be a few screws loose. Looking forward to completing this challenge with you.

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome back big man!
    "Submission NOT Optional"

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welcome back Mike!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Juggernauts, welcome! I understand that some of the competitors have started their blogs unofficially so I though I would join them. I have completed a previous IAJ Challenge where I was fortunate enough to place in the top ten. Believe me when I say that I was thrilled! When I logged on to see the winners and saw my likeness pop up, I nearly screamed like a girl. So now, of course, I want to improve on that finish. Being a part of this group has me more motivated than ever. I see a woman that I respectfully call Champ- Marilyn Miners- do her thing in fitness; Manny Lirio and Larry Schwandt up on stage giving it their best shot- those folks inspire me. They came to prominence doing a Juggernaut Challenge. In their footsteps is where I would like to go.

There are obstacles, of course. Every journey has them. Some of them you see beforehand and you can plan for them. Others just happen and then you have to improvise, adapt and overcome. Yes, former Marine here, so you'll read various things that I still say and do today that I brought with me from the military. My biggest obstacle, adversary, is a guy named Michael. He's a nice guy. He's funny and creative. Just like any red-blooded guy who works out, he has a genuine love for women who work out. When he puts his mind to it, Michael is committed and dedicated. He's a team player and puts others above himself. Therein lies the delimma, however. Michael is evil! He's never seen a blondie brownie that he didn't like. Mint Milano orange cookies and Golden Oreos dipped in milk is as much a weakness to him like pretty woman wearing vanilla scented perfume. Can't forget about those Reese's Sticks! Some places sell those packs as 2 for $3 dollars. He can't resist! Michael must be stopped! In order for yours truly to achieve the goals set forth, those cravings must be fought. My goals are to drop my body fat percentage in half from 30 to 15. Also, I'd like to place top 5 in this challenge. It's on me. Always has been. However, I'm not alone because I know that everyone here is pulling for each other. One of us has a bad day, other folks will be there to pick you up. I'll be one of them.

Some of you know I work for the NRA. January to May is a busy time of year. I'll be on the road some of that time for different kinds of shows. Nutrition will be so important when I'm on the road. I have to prepare as best as I can. I will definitely ask for your helpful suggestions then. My workouts will be epic, well, for me. I'm not very strong and I work out by myself but I give it everything. After trying different techniques, I have come to love the approach set forth by Mike Mentzer and followed by Lee Labrada and the great Dorian Yates. I'll be incorporating their workout principes with a scheme I've created. I'm praying it will help. Week 1 will be the heavy week; Week 2 will be moderately heavy; Week 3 will be in the muscle building rep range of 8-12 and Week 4 will be high reps of muscle stimulation. I'll be rotating those weeks as well as exercises throughout the challenge. With cardio, I'll be starting out doing 2 HIIT sessions and one extended steady state session and I'll increase the number and duration over the life of the challenge. Nutritionally, I'll be at 2400 calories with a 40/40/20 breakdown of carbs, protein and fats. I'll adjust accordingly after the first 4 weeks. I'll be using IL Whey Isolate, Final Cutz, Final Form and Juggernaut HP. I'll be adding Infinite Force as well.

I'm still an infinite in this game. I started a couple of years ago after a heart scare. I'm still gaining knowledge every day. I love bodybuilding and everything that comes with it. I look forward to going on this challenge with everyone else that's doing it. I will cheer you on with the best of them. I want your success as much as I want my own. Let's root each other on to achieve all the goals we've set forth. Then, let's go higher! Sky is the limit!
    Good luck Mike!
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back Mike! Glad to see you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am so excited to see you back in here Mike! I will be following along for the ride! And stay away from those treats!

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wishin you best of luck in this!!
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is a great tip for anyone wanting to "spice up" their logs. This link will show you with a little bit of typing how to add color, bold, or larger size. You can also embed images:

or a link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    or even a YouTube video, such as our pro Joe SWAT Palumbo training one of our I AM Juggernaut winners, Jan Dy.

There are others, but these are the most popular.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Enjoy!
    Keith
    Available as a rep

browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    Thanks for serving and doing the challenge again. I have been working out with my cousin but often times also work out alone. The program you are following is a good one (have done it also myself). Traveling does make it difficult to train (I do not travel much) but use resistance bands or TRX like straps in those scenarios. Following nutrition on the road is difficult (even worse when you have meals with others because of business), but you sometimes just need to stick to your guns, even if someone may consider you two be a few screws loose. Looking forward to completing this challenge with you.
    Hi hun I just wanted to see if you tried again to friend me on bb.. they fixed it so it should be good now..
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Xman is back! Good to see you again in this Juggerbro. Good luck.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lets get it Mike
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mike, I'm happy to see my name listed as one who inspires you, the feeling is mutual. I know you will do great things in this challenge. You got the plan, you done ti before, now get after it!

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Git er done. Mikey.

I subbed in for the ride!
    advertising not permitted

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My fellow Juggernauts, Happy Saturday!

The excitement with the Juggernaut challenge is contagious! I can see it and feel it! It's very good! I am enjoying every minute of it. I think more and more folks are becoming committed to a fitter way of life. I'm hoping to add some folks myself to join us. I'm taking the weekend off from training partly to be ready for my start on Monday and I'm dealing with a lower back issue, again. It's not bad but I'm being cautious. It's been lingering for a few days now. I want to begin with legs on Monday but if I must, I will adjust the schedule.

Have a great day and weekend, folks! Monday morning, I join the rest of you on our collective journey to Juggernaut Mountain!

Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    Mike, I'm happy to see my name listed as one who inspires you, the feeling is mutual. I know you will do great things in this challenge. You got the plan, you done ti before, now get after it!
    This text is blue No problem, killa! God's honest truth! I'm glad we were able to meet in this wonderful forum!

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Here is a great tip for anyone wanting to "spice up" their logs. This link will show you with a little bit of typing how to add color, bold, or larger size. You can also embed images:

or a link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    or even a YouTube video, such as our pro Joe SWAT Palumbo training one of our I AM Juggernaut winners, Jan Dy.

There are others, but these are the most popular.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Enjoy!
    Keith
    [b] Thanks! I'm trying to learn this stuff so my thread won't be as boring as it was last year!

Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post

Wishin you best of luck in this!!
    [b] [color=blue] Right back at you, Valerie!

Originally Posted by jessedeann View Post
    I am so excited to see you back in here Mike! I will be following along for the ride! And stay away from those treats!
    [color=blue]Thanks Mrs. Santos!

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    [color=green] Thanks, my friend! Crush it we shall! [/green]

Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    Thank you! Let's do this!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome to see you back Mike!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Awesome to see you back Mike!
    Thanks, John! I hope to represent well!

[color=blue]Thanks Mrs. Santos!
    FYI. You didn't "end" the color above. e.g. /color in between []

You'll get this.
    Available as a rep

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Big Mike lets blow some minds this time around!!!!!!
    "Submission NOT Optional"

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MONGO260 View Post
    Big Mike lets blow some minds this time around!!!!!!
    I have a feeling you are both going to be blowing some minds!

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This text is blue No problem, killa! God's honest truth! I'm glad we were able to meet in this wonderful forum!
    Just checking in to see how you doing? If you have any questions, remember we are here to help. I want to see you blow up this challenge!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/