Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I am juggernaut 2014 mongo260

Hello everyone! My name is Jeremy Maisenbach, for most of you on BB.com or ******** you know me as mongo. I attempted this challenge in 2012 and had a blast however, I was not an official part of the challenge. I will tell you from personal experience that you will fall in love with infinite labs supplements. I have entertained the idea of stepping on stage this next year March 15th, 2014 to be exact. Now I have attempted this so many times and you get to a point were you think to yourself what's the point! Well I'm not ready to give up so I'm here to challenge myself and others to more than just good, lets all be Juggernauts!!!!!!!!!!

For this journey I will be using IL Juggernaut HP Raspberry, IL Final Cutz, IL Glutamine and IL BCAA. My diet is going to be very basic as to keep prep and management as easy as possible. Good luck to you all and I look forward to reading your journey!!!!!
    "Submission NOT Optional"

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mongo's back!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you entering the challenge again Mongo. Looking forward to following you iduring the challenge.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Christmas Candy Gram, for Mongo! Looking forward to your progress!

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Christmas Candy Gram, for Mongo! Looking forward to your progress!
    Merry Christmas, and same here. Great things are about to happen for all in this challenge!

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do it!! March is right around the corner and this is the perfect opportunity to help you reach your goals! We are all here for support!

Originally Posted by MONGO260 View Post
    Hello everyone! My name is Jeremy Maisenbach, for most of you on BB.com or ******** you know me as mongo. I attempted this challenge in 2012 and had a blast however, I was not an official part of the challenge. I will tell you from personal experience that you will fall in love with infinite labs supplements. I have entertained the idea of stepping on stage this next year March 15th, 2014 to be exact. Now I have attempted this so many times and you get to a point were you think to yourself what's the point! Well I'm not ready to give up so I'm here to challenge myself and others to more than just good, lets all be Juggernauts!!!!!!!!!!

For this journey I will be using IL Juggernaut HP Raspberry, IL Final Cutz, IL Glutamine and IL BCAA. My diet is going to be very basic as to keep prep and management as easy as possible. Good luck to you all and I look forward to reading your journey!!!!!

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice introduction and what better way to use this challenge than to help prepare you and keep you on track to taking the stage mid March. Looking forward to following your thread and progress.

aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Welcome to the challenge Jeremy! Good for you in returning again.
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

Ordered my sups, got an order update and it said particially filled. Not cool! so now I have to figure out what shipped and what did not. Not the end of the world but frustrating.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glad you're back to join in the fun!! Can't wait to keep up on your log
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome back man! It's never to late to become what you could have been, let's rock this thing with NO submission in sight!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck with your goal of stepping on stage! Welcome to the challenge!

Thank you very much everyone for your support and I look forward to looking in on your threads and seeing your progress it's going to be an awesome journey for everyone!

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't ever give up on your goals! There are a lot of competitors as you already know who can help you get through that process! Go for it! Let 2014 be your year!

ONWARD!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jeremy!!! Welcome back!!! So very happy to see you here and really excited for you and your goals!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Today started off like most other days, not very much sleep, felt groggy and tired when I got up today. Knowing I had to go to the gym today I prepped for the occasion. I took 1 serving of IL Finale Cutz, IL Glutamine MTX and IL Juggernaut HP just 15 mins before my workout.

My workout split this journey will be as followed:

Monday: Legs/Cardio/Abs
    Tuesday: Back/Cardio
    Wednesday: Chest/Cardio/Abs
    Thursday: Shoulder/Cardio
    Fridays: Triceps/Cardio/Abs
    Saturdays: Biceps/Cardio
    Sunday: Cardio/Abs

Legs is the workout choice of the day. And the exercise of choice to kick it off is Barbell Back Squats followed by Leg press, Leg Curls and Leg Extensions. Leg day is one of my favorite days to train, call me a gluten for punishment but I love the pain. I have never been good at posting videos in these forums so I will try to, but if not I will always post them on ********. I only did Legs today because I haven’t worked out in almost a week due to being sick and legs just right, starting on Monday I will be on the war path.

The Workout:

Barbell Back Squat: 5 sets of 5 reps: 135x5/165x5/195x5/225x5/255x5
    Leg Press: Started with single leg at 205x12 for 2 sets then both legs 295x12/385x12/475x12/565x12
    Leg Curls: 7 sets of 12 reps: All set were completed with 100lbs
    Leg extension: 7 sets of 12 reps: All sets were completed with 100lbs
    Cardio today is low intensity for a goal of 400 cals usually takes me around 30-35mins to achieve.

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you in here as well Mongo... you've got this bro.... you are well on your way for the stage... I know you will do great!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That was a nice workout Jeremy, looks like your set with a solid schedule. I hope the amount of cardio, I have included will do the job for me!

Today is a rest day just cardio and abs :-)

Abs Tabata style: 1 Tabata is 4 min long 20sec work/10 sec rest for 8 sets, 1 min rest between exercises for a total of 20 mins.

1. Russian twist w/10lb ball
    2. Stability Ball reverse crunch
    3. Crunches
    4. Heel touches
    Total Reps complete: 544

Now it's time for 30 mins cardio. Have a great Sunday everyone.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Abs Tabata style: 1 Tabata is 4 min long 20sec work/10 sec rest for 8 sets, 1 min rest between exercises for a total of 20 mins.

3. Crunches
    4. Heel touches

Nice work! I have tabata added into my new training plan that starts tomorrow...will be using for some ab training and added cardio! Have a great Sunday!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3. Crunches
    4. Heel touches

SWEET!! I wouldny be able to cough today if I had done that workout lol! Way to go!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

3. Crunches
    4. Heel touches

I'm going to have to read up on that Tabata Style, I don't know anything about it!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hit those goals!

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    I'm going to have to read up on that Tabata Style, I don't know anything about it!
    You will totally love it it's worth it, the perfect amount of resistance with cardio completely amazing. Fast and effective especially if your trying to lean up.

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    SWEET!! I wouldny be able to cough today if I had done that workout lol! Way to go!
    Oh yeah I'm definitely feeling it today!!

Work out looks solid bro! Sounds like you have a powerful core brother.

3. Crunches
    4. Heel touches

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been reading this whole thread. My first impression was: My legs are sore just reading this! WOW!
    My second impression was like Eric...I need to read up on the Tabata style...sounds awesome! And I need some regimented core workouts.
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

Originally Posted by Andrea928 View Post
    Been reading this whole thread. My first impression was: My legs are sore just reading this! WOW!
    My second impression was like Eric...I need to read up on the Tabata style...sounds awesome! And I need some regimented core workouts.
    OMG Andrea be careful what you ask for... as Scott says "Tabata" is a bitch! and Oh lord is she! He likes to punish me with Tabata style anything at the end of our workouts, yesterday it was abs, the last time was with wall sits... she sucks that Tabata! lol