Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50)

90 Day I Am Juggernaut Challenge - Wayne Tillman (WaynesWorld)

Hello friends, my name is Wayne Tillman. I hail from the state capital of FL and home of the number 1 college football team in the country, The Florida State Seminoles. I have been working out since I was a football player in high school. I've had my ups and downs with training and after over 30 years of doing this I may finally be doing something right. This is my first entry into the Challenge and if not for the support of the many friends I have made in the I am Juggernaut FB group, I probably wouldn't have worked up the nerve to do it. I'm a goal oriented person so it's not uncommon to see me always trying new things all the time and working to re-invent myself mentally, emotionally and physically. I'm a very confident person and because of that I sometimes may find myself sounding a little cocky to those that don't know me that well. I'm very competitive but like to play fair, and I'm always willing to inspire others. Well that's about it for now, but I will be in weekly to update you on my progress and will be armed with my Juggernaut HP, Final Cutz, and Infinite Force. See you at the finish line, where I will win. Best of luck to all participants.
    The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wayne! Great to see you in here buddy and look forward to following your progress!!
    Originally Posted by WaynesWorld View Post
    Hello friends, my name is Wayne Tillman. I hail from the state capital of FL and home of the number 1 college football team in the country, The Florida State Seminoles. I have been working out since I was a football player in high school. I've had my ups and downs with training and after over 30 years of doing this I may finally be doing something right. This is my first entry into the Challenge and if not for the support of the many friends I have made in the I am Juggernaut FB group, I probably wouldn't have worked up the nerve to do it. I'm a goal oriented person so it's not uncommon to see me always trying new things all the time and working to re-invent myself mentally, emotionally and physically. I'm a very confident person and because of that I sometimes may find myself sounding a little cocky to those that don't know me that well. I'm very competitive but like to play fair, and I'm always willing to inspire others. Well that's about it for now, but I will be in weekly to update you on my progress and will be armed with my Juggernaut HP, Final Cutz, and Infinite Force. See you at the finish line, where I will win. Best of luck to all participants.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great to meet you Wayne! Merry Christmas

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOOT WOOT Wayne! Can't wait to kick your butt lol! You're gonna do awesome and I'm using the same products as you so it's gonna be double trouble in here for people! lol Merry Christmas Juggie
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking forward to taking on this Journey with you (actually I think I'm mostly looking forward to the all in good fun banter between You-Valerie-Ashley). You are right in the fact the Juggernaut Group is fantastic and it is the main reason why I am partaking in this challenge.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wayne, glad to see you doing the IAJ challenge. Looking forward to following you in 2014.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome back to the challenge Wayne!!! Really looking forward to following your journey!!! You got this!!!

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Waynes World! Party time! excellent... let's have a cool ride together man!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Freakin' Florida State Seminoles! I'm cool with the football team but I can't stand the basketball team. Wayne, you're a fellow Juggernaut so I'm on the horse with you for this challenge. Do your thing, son!
    It's on you! Always has been!

WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm so ready guys, I've never been this fired up about anything. Let's get after it guys!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm so ready guys, I've never been this fired up about anything. Let's get after it guys!
    So excited to see you're ready for me to kick your butt sweetie!! LOL Just remember... the view of Valerie and I from behind is worth the loss! hehe

All joking aside... glad to have you in my corner and as an accountability partner keepin me on track with my progress!! YOU ROCK!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great to see you in here Wayne, looking forward to following your progress!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah Wayne! In for this
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back Wayne! Glad to see you in here again!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome back Wayne! Glad to see you in here again!

Wayne I am so happy to see you here. You have an amazing spirit about you that radiates love and kindness. You can only be an asset to the group. Good luck in all you do in the coming year. ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge Wayne!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the 2014 IAJ Challenge begins!! Best of luck Wayne!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best of luck Wayne u got this !!
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is a great tip for anyone wanting to "spice up" their logs. This link will show you with a little bit of typing how to add color, bold, or larger size. You can also embed images:

or a link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    or even a YouTube video, such as our pro Joe SWAT Palumbo training one of our I AM Juggernaut winners, Jan Dy.

There are others, but these are the most popular.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Enjoy!
    Keith
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to see you in this challenge coach! Look forward to seeing you progress towards your goals in the IAJ challenge.

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Glad to see you taking the plunge. Let it consume you! You will reach your goals!!!
    advertising not permitted

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's happening Wayne? Ready for the weekend?
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am glad to see that your determination is shining through...just remember slow and steady wins the race ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You been quiet here and on FB. You ok?
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anything going on this weekend Wayne?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The great Wayne Tillman! How are you doing, my Juggernaut brother-in-arms? I hope all is good with you! Looking forward to Monday night, brother!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Hey guys, dropped 9 lbs already, and yes Val, i'm ok, just been a crazy busy few days to start the New Year off. Heading to the gym today for some plyo!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, dropped 9 lbs already, and yes Val, i'm ok, just been a crazy busy few days to start the New Year off. Heading to the gym today for some plyo!
    That's great Wayne!!! You are getting off to an awesome start!!! Keep up the great work!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *****JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*******
    Hi every one, I want to welcome every one to this Juggernaut fitness adventure, this journey will create a new and improved fit you, the infinite athletes/pro's are here to help, support, inspire and motivate every one in here throughout this challenge, We wish every one Good Luck, train, safe, train smart, train to win, but most of all train to have fun............

[img]*****://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/60428_700947646587355_1911673841_n.jpg[/img]
    *Visit my Q & A forum for training/nutritional/dieting tips/advice....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2169941&page=1

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    * Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements