Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

GymGirl38 is BAAAAACK!

This is my third challenge with Infinite Labs. I never really aspired to win (maybe I should change that?), but I always want to improve. I love these opportunities because not only are they fun, but I am continually inspired by other members of the group. Like most Juggernauts, my goal is to gain muscle and lose fat, but even bigger than that...I want to see what I am made of and just how much I can accomplish and transform my appearance. Somewhere along the way while working out...you develop an inner strength too and that's what I think the contest really represents, a Juggernaut tenacity that not just everyone possesses.

BEFORE STATS
    Today's weight is 165. My measurements are 36DDD-32-36. Yes, I put on some holiday "fluff".

WORKOUT/ DIET
    I am currently following a 12 week work out that came in one of my fitness magazines. It consists of weight training and 45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week.
    I hate cardio, so that will be my biggest hurdle. I love to lift, but cardio, not so much. Suggested calories for the first month includes 1,518 calories, 174 grams of protein, 124 carbs, and 4o grams of fat. I feel like this is a lot of calories for me...so suggestions would be welcome here.

TODAY
    Lat. Pull-down 10 reps x 50, 60, 70 lbs. + 5 reps of 90
    Wide Seated Row 10 reps x 50, 50, 60 lbs.
    Straight Arm Pull-down 12 reps x 20, 20 lbs.
    Hyper ext. 3 x 10
    Reverse Fly 3 sets of 10 reps 20, 20, 30 lbs.
    Assisted Pull-ups 6 x 90, 6 x 96
    Crunch 3 sets of 20
    Machine Upright Row 3 sets of 12 reps/ 20 lbs.
    Oblique Crunch 12 reps X 10 lbs.

Cardio
    I biked 6 miles today.

SUPPLEMENTS
    I ordered the FAT BURNING STACK. It's not here yet, but I had some Final Cutz at home and started taking it today.

MEALS
    I have gotten in 3 meals so far. I can't shop for the next week, because I do not get paid again until Jan. 10th. I am eating what I have on hand. While I do have healthy food, I do not have the food that the diet suggests that goes with this program. I am going to substitute the best that I can.

I am looking forward to the New Year and this new challenge.Juggernaut Entry Pic.jpgJuggernaut Paper.jpg
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GymGirl38 View Post
    This is my third challenge with Infinite Labs. I never really aspired to win (maybe I should change that?), but I always want to improve. I love these opportunities because not only are they fun, but I am continually inspired by other members of the group. Like most Juggernauts, my goal is to gain muscle and lose fat, but even bigger than that...I want to see what I am made of and just how much I can accomplish and transform my appearance. Somewhere along the way while working out...you develop an inner strength too and that's what I think the contest really represents, a Juggernaut tenacity that not just everyone possesses.

BEFORE STATS
    Today's weight is 165. My measurements are 36DDD-32-36. Yes, I put on some holiday "fluff".

WORKOUT/ DIET
    I am currently following a 12 week work out that came in one of my fitness magazines. It consists of weight training and 45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week.
    I hate cardio, so that will be my biggest hurdle. I love to lift, but cardio, not so much. Suggested calories for the first month includes 1,518 calories, 174 grams of protein, 124 carbs, and 4o grams of fat. I feel like this is a lot of calories for me...so suggestions would be welcome here.

TODAY
    Hyper ext. 3 x 10
    Crunch 3 sets of 20

Cardio
    I biked 6 miles today.

SUPPLEMENTS
    I ordered the FAT BURNING STACK. It's not here yet, but I had some Final Cutz at home and started taking it today.

MEALS
    I have gotten in 3 meals so far. I can't shop for the next week, because I do not get paid again until Jan. 10th. I am eating what I have on hand. While I do have healthy food, I do not have the food that the diet suggests that goes with this program. I am going to substitute the best that I can.

I am looking forward to the New Year and this new challenge.Attachment 6505251Attachment 6505261
    Great intro! I'm right there with you as far as finding that inner strength as well as the physical strength. It is amazing what the discipline of this lifestyle can do for one's inner growth!

I hear you about being low on funds! I don't get paid until Thursday this week and I'm pretty broke! I, too, have product that I will be using still in my coffers so I'll be ordering more JHP and PC in a couple weeks. Thankfully, I don't have to buy it BEFORE I can start. Look at the bright side...when you buy all those things on your diet list and do food prep for the first time with everything you have, you'll be soooo ready! Good for you for improvising in the meantime. It sucks, but it's called LIFE!
    Good luck with the challenge!

And Happy New Year!

~A
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for stopping by my log. I thought I would return the favor lol. I am happy to that you are ready to crush it this year.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BEFORE STATS

WORKOUT/ DIET

TODAY
    Hyper ext. 3 x 10
    Crunch 3 sets of 20

Cardio
    I biked 6 miles today.

SUPPLEMENTS

MEALS

I am looking forward to the New Year and this new challenge.Attachment 6505251Attachment 6505261
    Welcome back to the IAJ Challenge Erin! Not only was it awesome following your journey on the last challenge, it's been so great following along as you have continued to reach new goals. Keep up the great work!

ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck! Happy New Year

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks everybody for your kind words.
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back Erin!

Make 2014, your year!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome back Erin!

Make 2014, your year!
    Thanks Keith!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome Erin, my first year here. I hope to do well, but mainly I hope to have fun and enjoy reading about everyone's fitness journeys!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed in Erin!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking forward to following your log. I'm the same way - way love lifting hate cardioid (especially steady state). You've made great progress to date and I know you can continue to keep it up.

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let's see that fire my sister In iron! Looking forward to seeing the posts over the next 90 days.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Day 1 - I guess yesterday was considered the introductory period?

I woke up bright and early and actually had the gym all to myself. My gym is co-ed, BUT it has a women's side for women only. I went there because no one was in it and it has awesome leg machines. I started the New Year off training legs because that is my favorite body part.

LEGS
    Lying Leg Press 75 lbs. x 20, 75 x 20, 90 x 20
    Leg Ext. 20 lbs. x 30 = 2 sets
    Seated Hamstring Curl 30 lbs. x 30 reps, 30 lbs. x 20 reps
    Abductor 30 lbs. x 20, 40 lbs. x 20 reps
    Adductor 30 lbs. x 20, 40 lbs. x 20
    Leg Curl 20 lbs. x 20 reps = 3 sets
    Lunge 2 sets of 10 body weight only

CARDIO
    Stationary Bike = 25 mins. not quite 5 miles
    Treadmill = walked 1 mile

FOOD
    MEAL 1
    Dole Juice Drink 100 cals., 2 grams fat, 18 carbs, 3 protein
    Apple Juice 160 , 0 , 40 , 0
    2 slices Healthy 80 , 0 ,16 , 5
    Life Flaxseed Toast

MEAL 2 - After Gym
    1 Banana 105, .6, 27 , 1
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal 150,2.5,27, 5
    Protein Shake 170, 1.5, 19, 20

LUNCH
    Diet Dr. Pepper 0, 0, 0, 0
    3 Cups Lettuce/Spinach Mix 35, 0, 5, 4
    2 slices of turkey 60, 2.5, 2, 7
    2 slices of weight watcher cheese 100, 8, 0, 10
    yogurt diet blue cheese dressing 35,2.5, 1, 2

DINNER
    1 Cup cooked beans 240, 0, 40, 16
    Turkey Sausage 90,45, 4, 8

TOTALS= 1,315 calories, 59.6 fat, 199, carbs, 82 grams of protein
    I was under my calorie limit, under my protein limit, over on carbs, and over on fat.

I took a huge nap this afternoon.
    SUPPLEMENTS
    2 Infinite Labs BCAAs
    2 Infinite Labs Final Cutz

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BEFORE STATS

WORKOUT/ DIET

TODAY
    Hyper ext. 3 x 10
    Crunch 3 sets of 20

Cardio
    I biked 6 miles today.

SUPPLEMENTS

MEALS

I have been looking for your log like crazy girl!! SOOO glad I found you! I love following you and seeing the awesome changes you make Cant wait to keep up with you!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    I have been looking for your log like crazy girl!! SOOO glad I found you! I love following you and seeing the awesome changes you make Cant wait to keep up with you!
    ASHEID - I am happy to be back and equally as happy to see your name in the log! Happy New Year Girlie!

More pictures

More pictures here...
    Attached Images

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome back to the challenge! Good luck to ya!

Woke up sore today from the last few days, but am feeling happy. We are expecting really bad weather conditions here this weekend, so I have to get to the gym while I can. ~Erin

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woke up sore today from the last few days, but am feeling happy. We are expecting really bad weather conditions here this weekend, so I have to get to the gym while I can. ~Erin
    Good job on the last few days! We are expecting weather later on today... Snow you can wait we have a challenge to attend to

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Erin - good to see you back for another go at the IAJ Challenge. Best of luck!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Happy new year fellow teacher you're gonna rock this challenge
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post

Happy new year fellow teacher you're gonna rock this challenge
    Thanks Val!

Jan. 2, 2014

WORKOUT
    DB Press 6 reps. x 10, 6 x 10, 6 x10, 6 x 10, 12 x 15, 5 x 20
    Upright Row 6 x 20, 6 x 20, 10 x 25, 12 x 30
    Lat. Raise 12 x 5, 12 x 8
    Bent Lat. Raise 12 x 8, 12 x8
    Crunch 15, 15
    Rev. Crunch 15, 15
    Leg Press 12 x 90, 12 x 90
    Standing Calves 12 x 0, 12 x 0
    Seated Calves 12 x 25, 12 x 25
    Pull-ups 12 x 90, 12 x 90

FOOD
    MEAL 1
    Ensure
    1C. Cheerios

MEAL 2
    1C. Greek Yogurt
    Mandarin Oranges

MEAL 3
    4oz. Baked Chicken
    1C. Broccoli
    1/2 C. Brown Rice

SNACK
    Peanuts

1,189 calories 44.2 fat 123 carbs 83 protein

SUPPLEMENTS
    Mega Red (2)
    Final Cutz

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is a great tip for anyone wanting to "spice up" their logs. This link will show you with a little bit of typing how to add color, bold, or larger size. You can also embed images:

or a link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    or even a YouTube video, such as our pro Joe SWAT Palumbo training one of our I AM Juggernaut winners, Jan Dy.

There are others, but these are the most popular.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Enjoy!
    Keith
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Hey Erin - good to see you back for another go at the IAJ Challenge. Best of luck!!
    Thanks Bill! I appreciate the post! ~Erin

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking Good Erin!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Jan. 3, 2014

The plan I have been doing calls for one day of rest and one day of yoga. I think today will be my yoga day. The weather here is miserable and about to get worse. My gym thermostat is set on 60 when it is 8 degrees outside! So working out in my living room to a toasty 71 degrees sounds great! I feel fine. I can honestly say taking the BCAAs did help with soreness and fatigue earlier in the week and of course I love FINAL CUTZ!

I tried to load a music video on YouTube but it didn't work. Gym faves include:

SEETHER - FAKE IT
    SALIVA - CLICK, CLICK, BOOM!
    SEETHER - REMEDY
    ANYTHING BY NICKELBACK!

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GReat intro! You have accomplished so more and come so far, I know you will do great in this challenge.

This is my third challenge with Infinite Labs. I never really to win (maybe I should change that?), but I always want to improve. I love these opportunities because not only are they fun, but I am continually inspired by other members of the group. Like most Juggernauts, my goal is to gain muscle and lose fat, but even bigger than that...I want to see what I am made of and just how much I can accomplish and transform my appearance. Somewhere along the way while working out...you develop an inner strength too and that's what I think the contest really represents, a Juggernaut tenacity that not just everyone possesses.

BEFORE STATS

WORKOUT/ DIET

TODAY
    Hyper ext. 3 x 10
    Crunch 3 sets of 20

Cardio
    I biked 6 miles today.

SUPPLEMENTS

MEALS

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You've got waaaay more than 50 posts, you should go ahead and embed photos in your log instead of attaching them. It livens up the monotony of words.

If you're not sure how, just ask!
    advertising not permitted