Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

TESTERS needed for Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol-NG

I need 4 people to test Superdrol-NG standalone!

I need 4 people to test a new AX Mass Stack!
    (Superdrol-NG, Mass FX, and Advanced PCT.)

Testers will receive one bottle of each product they are testing. Testers will get an informative brochure about Superdrol-NG once all testers have received the products for testing.

If you have recently finished a PH cycle do not apply. Remember this is a nice clean product that will not give the 12lb increases of the current PS's on the market. This is a GREAT stacker or perfect for the supplement user that is new to the PH market. You will notice Superdrol-NG after the first dose. Strength, pumps, endurance,and focus are very noticeable withing the first week.

Superdrol-NG ships to Retailers September 12th and will ship to testers as early as tomorrow. Its in stock baby!

Conditions:
    All testers must log the product on Bodybuilding.com AND the AX forum.
    All testers must be 21 years of age or older.
    All testers must live in the USA.
    All testers must be available to start their log as soon as they receive the product.
    All testers must NOT have any medical condition(s).
    All testers must NOT make any changes to their nutrition or training during the log.
    All testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log.
    All testers must NOT have any "pending logs/reviews" from any other company.
    All testers must keep the log going for the duration of the product.
    All testers must update their logs 4 or more times per week.
    All testers must keep their logs detailed and organized.

To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

Required Information:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer:
    I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.
    Last edited by Scheizekopf; 08-28-2007 at 01:45 AM.
    Scheizekopf

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1st in a potentially epic thread.

Good luck to everyone who applies! This is an awesome opportunity!
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

i'm made for this mighty_mouse12's Avatar
    mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome chance, good luck to all that apply. i wish i could. can you tell us anything about the compound yet?

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mighty_mouse12 View Post
    can you tell us anything about the compound yet?
    Testers will get a two page document explaining the product. It will be timed with the product release. So until its released we are not saying anything that has not been said already.
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can i test 3-AD?...oh wait that never came out

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Given the reputation of AX, I think this would be a good place to start for someone like me. I'd love to take it to the next level.

Sex:
    male

Height:
    5'10"

Weight:

Body type:
    meso

In the last 3.5-4 years, I've lost 40lbs of fat (yesss!) and gained back probably 30lbs of lean mass and growing (and some fat but that's the nature of bulking!) I believe this is a testament to my dedication now. I was a lean teen, but never this mean, and got a little sloppy at college... ok a lot. I got myself back on track with cardio and lifting, and I fell in love with the iron game. I've done a number of training programs, so I feel confident I know my body well from that perspective. My favorite was Baby Got Back (from wannabebig.com). I find that I do best with 3-4 day a week full body splits.

Monday (heavy):
    Squat (3x8)
    Overhead Press (3x8)
    Supinated Grip Bent Over Row (3x8)
    Barbell Curls (3x8)
    Reverse Hanging Crunches (3x8)

Tuesday (heavy):
    Rack pulls (3x8)
    Floor presses (3x8)
    Pull-ups (3x8)
    Overhead Tricep Extensions (3x10)
    Crunches

Thursday (not so heavy, because light isn't in my vocabulary):
    Front squat (3x12)
    Overhead press (3x12)
    Pronated Grip Bent Over Row (3x12)
    Curls (3x12)
    Hanging Reverse Crunches (3x8)

Friday (not so heavy):
    Power cleans (3x5)
    Push-ups (3x15+)
    Chin-ups (3x10+)
    Overhead Triceps Extensions (3x12)
    Crunches

Right now I bike the 2 miles to and from work a few times a week. It's uphill one way and the wind is blowing in my face the other, seriously!

Designer Supplements Activate Xtreme (will be wrapped up in a couple days)
    Primaforce Creaform (creatine monohydrate)
    Primaforce Beta-Alanine
    various whey proteins (MRM Whey Pumped, GNC Whey, ON 100% Whey)
    Henry's Farmers Market Basic Multivitamin
    Henry's Farmers Market Concentrated Omega-3 (320mg EPA + 240mg DHA)
    Barlean's Flaxseed Oil (cinnamon flavored FMFTW)
    Scivation Xtend (pending a budget review )

I track my diet on FitDay. I use a very shiny metal scale and measuring cups/spoons to be as accurate as possible with what I eat. I believe diet is the foundation of health and physique, so I take it pretty seriously. That's not to say I don't kick back and enjoy once in a while though! I recently discovered Chipotle and it's quite easy to rack up the calories there and it tastes pretty damn good!

- About 1.5g/lb protein (250-285) mostly from lean beef, pork, chicken breast, tuna, turkey, and whey
    - About 0.5g/lb fat (80-100) mostly from cheese, nuts, avocados, olive oil, flax oil, fish oil, and dark chocolate!
    - I take in about 350-375g of carbohydrates on workout days and a little less on off days.

I follow Alan Aragon's advice for pre and post meals based on my bodyweight. About 90 minutes before hitting the weights, I get 50-60g protein and 70-80g lower GI carbohydrates. Post-workout, I eat a larger meal consisting of 50-60g protein and 100-110g of moderate to high GI natural carbohydrates (no maltodextrin or dextrose)... which might I add, is the most amusing thing to me having come off a very low carbohydrate cutting diet a month or so ago. I laughed the first time I made a huge post-workout shake and realized I still had 40-50g to go before I had enough carbohydrates! I just ran out of Scivation Xtend recently and if I can fit it in the budget, I will resume.

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    In the next few months, I'd like to get back up to 210 while keeping my bf% in the low teens.

Long Term Goal:
    I'd love to be around 225 with a bodyfat around 10%

I have the occasional beer or glass of wine.

I've used a number of creatine (Primaforce Creaform, CL Green Bulge, Universal Storm, BSN CellMass), NO (Designer Supplements N.O. Limits which is the best so far, Iovate/Muscletech Nitroxy3/Pumptech, CL White Blood, Universal Shock Therapy), and combination pre-workout products (DS Xceed, Dymatize Xpand, BSN NO Xplode)... all of which I responded well to in both bulking and cutting situations. I've stacked creatine and NO with Glycergrow with fantastic results in terms of intensity (almost painful pumps and superior hydration, yow!) and endurance in the gym in a bulk. I've also used BCAA's with Scivation Xtend (which I'll never stop taking!) and a few non-hormonal anabolics (DS NHA Stack of Rebound Reloaded/ActivaTe and currently Activate Xtreme, MN's X-Factor) while bulking up with much success. I've also cut with stimulant fat burners (Primaforce Thermal Rage which I logged and Biotest Hot Rox which I didn't) and numerous free samples (Biotest Spike, AX Stimulant X, MT Thermoshred, etc.) I also used GNC's ZMA w/ Valerian for 2 months and it was pretty decent, so I know what to expect. I have a very good feel for my body supplement-wise and I respond well to appropriate dosages.

I've formally reviewed CL GlycerGrow and MN X-Factor in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=628448
    I've formally reviewed Primaforce Thermal Rage in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=811245
    I've formally reviewed Designer Supplements N.O. Limits and Xceed in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2234471
    I am currently reviewing Designer Supplements Activate Xtreme in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4041223

Absolutely!

Disclaimer:
    I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

Read, initialled, signed, sealed, and delivered!
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I will sign up

Sex: M

Height:65''

Weight:175-180 usually varies

Body type: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): When in training. I train 5 to 6 days per week with one bp per day with the 6th day hitting a various bp that was hit that week prior and it changes. So that I hit 1 bp twice in a week. Have been working out since 2004 off and on for this time. Made good progress.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): See above

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Through weight training mostly, walking.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): None at this time..Took some time off train because of work.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I try (during heavey training) to follow a decent diet. 6 to 7 times eating clean per day ranging from 2500 to 3000 cals. Moderated training, I slack the diet a bit where I am not eating at much but I try to eat clean also.

Current Daily water intake: 2+ gallons per day

Short Term Goal: Just to keep at it: One day at a time.

Long Term Goal: To keep at it, finding out what works best for me and my goals.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Prescription 5mg enalipril

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I have supplemented througthout my training and it varies. I have taken many different products. NO, test, whey protein, burners. Really alot to mention

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): In my signature

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): If need be

Disclaimer:

I have read the thread...Will be back in country next week and ready to get back into training. Am taking this week off as well as the previous week. because of work.

Location: Come visit Asia!, S'pore, M'sia, HK, Taipei, Bangkok, HCM City, Malaysia
    Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question

This SD-NG is not sold via bb.com so I can't locate the product.

if you have a separate thread for this product, I would have post there.

Since I can't locate it, I like to ask here.

Can I read write up of superdrol-NG?

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome Opportunity here imo. Here goes nothing.

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2

Weight: 220lbs

Body type: Endo/ Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training religiously 4-6 days a week for the last 2 years.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Currently preparing to start a bulk for the entire winter so going to mainly compound lifts.

Monday:
    Squats 5 Sets 6-12 reps
    Deadlifts 5 sets 6-12 reps
    Bench Press BB 5 Sets 6-12 Reps
    Incline Bench BB 3 Sets 6-10 reps

Wednesday
    Squats 5 Sets 6-12 reps
    Bent Over BB Row 3 Sets 6-10 reps

Friday:
    Squats 5 Sets 6-12 reps
    Military Press 4 Sets 6-10 reps

Sunday
    Squats 5 Sets 6-12 reps
    Skull Crushers 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Preacher Curls 3 sets 8-12 reps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 45mins-1 hr of Cardio on Tuesday and Thursday. 20-30 mins of cardio at least 2 other days of the week.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): CL Green Mag, Controlled Labs White Flood, IDS Whey Isolate, Scivation Carb Slam, Multi Vitamin

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 45% Protein / 35% Carbs/ 20% Fat Approximately 3000-3300 calories a day atm will be edging that up 200 calories a week for the next 4-6 weeks.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 Gals a day

Short Term Goal: Bulk to 245ish by with minimal Fat Gain by End of February

Long Term Goal: Compete in a Bodybuilding show

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Tons of Test Boosters, NO Products, Creatine, Pre/Post workout supps/ Thermogenics etc.

DS N.O. Limits Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2234361

Sponsored ALR Primed Ultra Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1562541

X-Factor/ Activate/ Rebound Reloaded Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1424601

DS MP LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12078896

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer:
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats a lot of squating man.

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know it. Its my own little design at gaining some mass during the cooler months. My legs are thankfully probably my strongest body part or this would be real torture lol. Its still liable to do be pretty hectic. When I was doing my last set of deadlifts my calfs just starting quivering I was like stop it I got to finish my last set lol.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck to everyone who signs up!
    G F H

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like a great opportunity. good luck testers.
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.

Calfraise King o the Misc 59kg_weakling's Avatar
    59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 59kg_weakling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck 21+ applicants,

you bastards!
    The athlete formerly known as "50kg_weakling".

You can check my current weight here (copy paste): http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dochart.php?u=431335&t=weight

If the light <<< over there <<< is grey, it means I'm lifting.

Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too bad I'm in Canada, good luck to those chosen though.
    Last edited by Big Poppa S; 08-28-2007 at 05:16 AM.
    Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
    Henry David Thoreau

18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome. Good luck to all those who apply.
    NBA and NFL superfan

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)

MASS STACK application: SDng, Massfx, adv PCT

Sex: M

Height: 5'11

Weight: 185

Body type: ecto
    Training experience (as much detail as possible): Around 5 years and some not as serious previous to that

Day 1: Chest tris ~5 excersises fr chest and ~4 for tris
    Day 2: Back bis ~6 exc. for back, ~3 for bis
    Day 3: shoulders traps ~5 for shoulders, 2 for traps
    Day 4: Legs ~ 5 excersises for legs
    Day 5: Rest
    Day 6: Repeat

1 hour of racquetball every other day sometimes less sometimes more

2 days left of ZMP Supermax: Zima
    CEL NOX Surge
    CEL N-Crease
    Xtend
    Ultra peptide
    Matrix 5.0
    multi generic

~250 grams of protein
    ~a lot of carbs
    ~good fats (dont know or care for exact macros)

1-1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Hit 200 lbs (need 15 more)

Long Term Goal:
    Bulk to 200 and do first serious cut

-None

Superdrol
    Epistane
    Jungle warfare
    Pro Anabol
    A lot of creatines, pre workout formulas, bcaas, blah blah

JW/BAM/Restore log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1001407

Perfect Carb log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=970466

Purple K log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=953882

(Many more. Will produce upon request)

Sure why not.

Disclaimer:

Yes sir
    Last edited by bigbridrol; 08-28-2007 at 09:11 AM.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Height: 5?9?

Weight: 168lbs

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training seriously 5-6 days a week for the last 3 years. I started in college to fill the void of high school sports and feel in love with the sport of bodybuilding. Would love to compete someday, but need to gain mass and get done with graduate school (don?t think I can handle the diet with amount of school work and work).

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Preparing to start a bulk for the winter months (In Ohio we have our share). High Intensity and will throw in some supersets, drop sets, and rest/pause to confuse muscles.

Monday (Back/lower Abs):
    Weighted Pull ups 3 Sets 6-10 reps
    Rack Deadlifts 5 sets 8-12 reps
    Bent Over Rows 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 reps
    Seated rows 4 Sets 8-10 reps
    Pull Ups (burnout) 2 sets to failure
    Lower ab movement 4 sets of 15 reps

Tuesday (Legs)
    Squats 5 Sets 6-12 reps
    Front Squats 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Stiff Deadlifts 4 Sets 6-10 Reps
    Leg Extensions 3 Sets 8-10 reps
    Leg Curls 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Slide Calf Raise 3 sets 30 reps
    Seated Calf Raise 3 sets 30 reps

Thursday (Chest/abs):
    Incline DB Press 4 Sets 6-8 reps
    Flat DB Press 4 sets 6-8 reps
    Decline DB Press 4 Sets 6-10 Reps
    Incline fly 4 Sets 10-12 reps
    Pushups (burnout) 3 sets to failure
    Ab movement 4 sets of 15 reps

Friday (Arms/Calves):
    Chambered bar curls 5 Sets 6-12 reps
    Hammer curls 5 sets 6-12 reps
    Incline curls 5 Sets 6-12 Reps
    Skull Crushers 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Weighted Dips 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Rope Pressdowns 4 sets of 10-12 reps
    Slide Calf Raise 5 sets 20 reps
    Seated Calf Raise 5 sets 20 reps

Saturday (Shoulders) note: had an injury with pitching in high school baseball so I have to make up for lost time:
    DB Press 4 Sets 6-8 reps
    One Arm Machine Press 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Lateral Raises 4 Sets 6-10 Reps
    Front Raises 4 Sets 10-12 reps
    Bent over Raises 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Seated High Pulls 4 sets of 10 reps
    Shrugs 4 sets of 6-8 reps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Usually 15-30 minutes cardio after I lift. My workout is usually high intensity and I have a faster metabolism so I try and limit cardio to keep pounds on. My cardio of choice is the stair mill or stepper.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): VPX NO Shotgun, EAS Myopro Whey, Uni-liver tabs, Now foods Carbo Gain, EAS Creatine Monohydrate, Animal Pak Multi, Now foods Trib., and ISS ZMA.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Currently about 225 ? 250 grams of protein, 200 - 250 grams of carbs (from wheat pasta, oats, fruit, and veggies), and 50 ? 75 grams of fat (from pb and olive oil). Approximately 2500 - 2800 calories a day

Current Daily water intake: 1 - 1.5 Gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Bulk to 185ish with minimal body fat gain by March

Long Term Goal: Compete in a local Bodybuilding show and continue to learn about training techniques and supplementation

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Started with the basic whey and creatine in high school and moved on to others when I started to learn about supplements. I have tried such things as Legal Gear?s Trifecta Stack, Various Test boosters, NO Products, Creatines, Whey/Casein proteins, and multi-vitamins

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): ATTENTION: new to bb.com so I do not have the experience as other members but please do not let this deter you from my new found love for this site and respectful, knowledgable members.

CEL NOX Surge Sponsored Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4217963

First log but learned a lot and will continue to improve.

Disclaimer:

Also goodluck to testers!

Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inklined will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex: male

Height: 6'0

Weight:218 (6-7%)

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible): weight training for 6 years,
    seriously body building for the last 3 years. Finally found out to gain mass you have to eat. Personal trainer since Jan 2005 ISSA and workining on BA in health sciences and Sports medicine.

Monday: LEGS
    Tuesday: Chest and Bis
    Weds: Back and Tris
    Thurs: Shoulders
    Fri: OFF
    Sat: Same as Monday

Abs and Calves every other day

Cardio done 3 x a week

Tuesday Friday and Sunday for 30 mins on Inclined treadmill at 3.5

Animal pack
    Animal NITRO
    Nutrex Vitargo CGL
    Optimum Nutriton Whey Protein
    Scivation Vasoxplode
    Xtend

Eat 6 meals daily. Approx 4000 cals with a 40/40/20 nutrient breakdown. I usually take in about 4 whole meals with 2 protein shakes. I get my protein sources from lean meats and PS and complex carbs from the usual rice and Carb drinks. being that it is a lean bulk i do have atleast 2 cheat meals a week. relatively on the weekend.

Current Daily water intake:1 gallon and a 1/2 got to have my water

Short Term Goal: Gain as much lean mass as possible

Long Term Goal: come in atleast 215-220 for my next show in 2008

N/A

I've been doing this for years now and have tried pretty much every kind of supplement put there. List would be too long to write or remember. Many types of creatine, NO2 products, fat burners, Natural test boosters, Proteins

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1004051

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):Most definitly

I am a active duty military member doing a 5 week lean bulk before i cut down with 11 weeks for a NOV 3 show..... I Live in the Colorado area and i believe the company is based in that STATE. I am also an IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder.
    "I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137277183

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OH NOES!!! My app is coming soon!

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex:Male

Height:6'0

Weight: 190

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I've been lifting serious in the past 18 months. On and off for about 6 years.. I've done different transformation contest before and I've got a unique way to my training schedule. i listen to my body and I do different exercises that most people don't do or don't think of doing. I've played basketball all my life until recently in the last year because I've fallen in love with bodybuilding. Looking to compete in the next couple of years..

I do high volume workouts. My body responds very well to HV workouts.
    Day 1: Chest *Chest is my weakest part IMO*
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: Wheels
    Day 4: Off
    Day 5: Shoulders
    Day 6: Arms
    Day 7: Off

I keep my cardio very little right now because I am on a bulk.. But I do cardio just for cardio purposes

I was selected to do a alphatest Universal's Animal "X". Will finish up log this week

Pre-Workout
    HPC
    L-Citrulline Malate
    Beta Alanine
    BCAA
    N-Acetyl Glutamine

Post Workout
    HPC
    N-Acetyl Glutamine
    WPH

I'm on a bulking cycle as I said above. Shooting around 3500-4000 cals a day with about 350 carbs and about 400g protein

main sources
    Steak
    Burgers (Lean meat of course)
    Pasta
    Chicken
    Tuna
    Rice
    Sweet Potatoes
    Veggies
    Oats
    Fish

Current Daily water intake:2-3gallons

Short Term Goal: Bulk till December. Take it slow and keep BF% Semi low

Long Term Goal: To compete in about two years

None

I've done pretty much all non PH supplements... I've done a couple of Test Boosters...
    I like to try out new supplments and do a honest review of them on how they worked for me. My diet is to a T so I know that its the supps on my bodytype and how I react to them.

Alpha Test for Universal's Animal "X"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3952873

90 Day Transformation Contest on Bodybuilding.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2570431

Review of Universal's Animal Flex
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3969443

Review of GM, PW, WF
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3228561

Review of OH YEAH Bars
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3120691

Review of syntrax nectar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3050481

Animal Pump/Torrent Log

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5947

Yes

Disclaimer:
    Last edited by jhicks3301; 08-28-2007 at 07:35 AM.
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    almost done with PCT from Epidrol cycle...too soon to apply for this?
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Will the ingredient profile be posted here? Im very curious to see what this is.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Will the ingredient profile be posted here? Im very curious to see what this is.
    ^^^^

Me too, I think people should know what it is before applying but it is only my opinion.

Good luck to all testers. I wish at least one tester will have an androgen history.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Originally Posted by Bloute View Post
    ^^^^

Me too, I think people should know what it is before applying but it is only my opinion.

Good luck to all testers. I wish at least one tester will have an androgen history.
    From Jkeith's sticky:

3. Product ingredients must be disclosed to testers prior to sending of sponsored product. Under no circumstances will users be unfamiliar with what they are putting into their bodies. This includes beta-testing, samples and finished product. Mode of action, mechanisms, and a comprehensive list of side effects must be disclosed. While Bodybuilding.com and its moderators cannot direct a company to how it conducts business, we can and will delete any thread or review that violates this rule.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks very interesting...Good luck to all the testers!
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    From Jkeith's sticky:

3. Product ingredients must be disclosed to testers prior to sending of sponsored product. Under no circumstances will users be unfamiliar with what they are putting into their bodies. This includes beta-testing, samples and finished product. Mode of action, mechanisms, and a comprehensive list of side effects must be disclosed. While Bodybuilding.com and its moderators cannot direct a company to how it conducts business, we can and will delete any thread or review that violates this rule.
    owned
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Application

Height: 6'3"

Weight:220

Body type: Tall and Decently proportioned. (I do not get in to ecto, meso, endo)

Started lifting when a couple of years ago but really became serious about a year and half ago when I quit smoking after 15 years as an addict.

Current Training Schedule
    Modified DC training (all exercises are rest paused unless otherwise indiacted)

Monday(Chest and Arms)
    Bench Press
    2 heavy sets 4 reps
    3 sets rest paused
    Machine Flyes
    Triceps Pushdowns
    Dumbbell Curls

Tuesday
    Deadlifts
    2 heavy sets
    2 sets of 20 reps
    T-Bar Rows
    Leg curls
    Calf Raises

Wed - Off

Thursday
    Incline Bench
    Decline Bench
    Incline Curls
    Close Grip Bench
    Dips

Friday-
    Squats
    Narrow Squats
    Lateral Raises
    Military Press

Cardio Schedule
    Almost everday 20 minutes interval sprints.

Current Supplements:
    Applied Nutraceuticals - IGF - 2
    Dymatize ALCAR
    Palo Alto - Reset Ad
    Nutrabolics - Anabolic Window
    Cytosport - Muscle Milk
    Xtreme formulations - Ultra peptide
    Scivation - VasoExplode

Current Diet and macros:
    40 protein 40 carbs, 20 Fat. Nothing strict, work does not allow for it and neither does live in hot ass girlfriend (so loves to eat) but I stay away from fried food, fast food, and all refined carbs

Current Daily water intake: i gallon

Short Term Goal:
    recomp, stay the same weight but lose bodyfat

Long Term Goal:
    Get to about 220 at 8% bodyfat

Prescription: none

Supplement history other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    Anabolic Pump + VasoExplode
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=Anabolic+Pump

Neognenix Supremacy
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post48645971

Ragnarok and Purple Wrath
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=purple+wrath

Kreaceps/Citruvol (Under my former screen name, he was banned but then unbanned later, I only use my current screen name, yes the mods are aware of this)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=kreaceps

Cordygen 5 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=899121

Disclaimer:
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=BigSmith=- View Post
    Testers will get a two page document explaining the product. It will be timed with the product release. So until its released we are not saying anything that has not been said already.
    I think a moderator should also get this document prior to the testing.

I also believe that the selected applicants should get the document fully disclosing product's ingredients prior to shipping of the product to the tester. This way, the selected applicant would be able to make a decision on whether or not to proceed with starting a log.

Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    I think a moderator should also get this document prior to the testing.

I also believe that the selected applicants should get the document fully disclosing product's ingredients prior to shipping of the product to the tester. This way, the selected applicant would be able to make a decision on whether or not to proceed with starting a log.

choice wise me thinks
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm