Thread: Shredding Water

*M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shredding Water

Im am currenly 13 days out right now look really good and lean within 6-7lbs of stage weight. I have a big problem tho, i hold water like a camel lol. I was thinking this for the last week to shred water.

Keeping my water Intake to 3-4liters of water until thursday at 2:00 in the afternoon i was going to STOP water as much as i can. I will prolly not be drinking anymore then 250ml water from thursday at 2:00 until the show saturday Morning. I will also be taking NX-Labs Mythel Dry as well this is a Herbal Duiretic. Let me know what you think people who have done shows in the past please. I like all feedback but at the same time if you dont know what your talking about and have never done it before just dont bother not to be rude but i want expiernce.

*M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *M1T* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump

Anyone?

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a section in the cut diet book on what supps to take, daily water intake, etc
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by *M1T* View Post
    Im am currenly 13 days out right now look really good and lean within 6-7lbs of stage weight. I have a big problem tho, i hold water like a camel lol. I was thinking this for the last week to shred water.

Keeping my water Intake to 3-4liters of water until thursday at 2:00 in the afternoon i was going to STOP water as much as i can. I will prolly not be drinking anymore then 250ml water from thursday at 2:00 until the show saturday Morning. I will also be taking NX-Labs Mythel Dry as well this is a Herbal Duiretic. Let me know what you think people who have done shows in the past please. I like all feedback but at the same time if you dont know what your talking about and have never done it before just dont bother not to be rude but i want expiernce.
    Not sure what your diet was like or is but from the CUT DIET stand point, I like to start people 7 days out from the show. 2 gallons water 7 and 6 days out, 1.5 gallon 5 and 4 days out, 1 gallon 3 and 2 days out and 1 day out and day of 1/2 gallon each day. I like to salt load then deplete then bring it back as I reintroduce carbohydrates striving for the FULL paper skin look. I like the Herbal Diuretic (H2O Lean from MRM) and I start this 4 days out at 3 caps with meals 1, 3, 5. I also like 99mg potassium starting with the salt load and taking into the salt deplete. Hope this helps a bit.
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Director of Research & Development
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian
    The Cutting Edge Athletics/Lake Forest, CA
    Jab - Mixed Martial Arts & Pure Fitness (Hong Kong), Velocity Athletic Training (Irvine CA)

Nutrition Coach
    Renaissance Club Sport/Aliso Viejo, CA

alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd start from about 6 days out, and manipulate your water intake by adjusting carbs/fats while also manipulating salt intake, but Chuck pretty much just explained all this.

mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chuck/Scivations plan work just fine for me. I also tend to hold water like crazy but I was dry as a bone for my show.
    "Train like an animal, diet with the discipline of a samurai, and give it your all."

ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by va_new_guy View Post
    Chuck/Scivations plan work just fine for me. I also tend to hold water like crazy but I was dry as a bone for my show.
    You looked great from the pics I saw. Congrats! Most people can handle this way to pull of water. Some need salt faster and do not need to DEHYDRATE as much others need more dehydration. This is petty close though and once you learn your body you will know to make the adjustments. The key is learning the limits.
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Director of Research & Development
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian
    The Cutting Edge Athletics/Lake Forest, CA
    Jab - Mixed Martial Arts & Pure Fitness (Hong Kong), Velocity Athletic Training (Irvine CA)

Nutrition Coach
    Renaissance Club Sport/Aliso Viejo, CA