Tsalamagewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

(lower) belly sticks out

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum so i hope my post is in the right category. I am 19 years old and i have been doing track&field for about a year and a half, this last month i turned to boxing. The thing is i have an issue with my body, i am pretty skinny as i had never worked out before i started track&field but all my life i had a little bulge on my lower belly, at the pelvis area or right above. I have kind of visible abs but they still not look good due to my belly looking pretty big. A month ago i had 4.4% body fat so i guess fat is not the reason. I need your help cause i don't know what to do or why i look big there but skinny everywhere else. I was thinking it is because i haven't trained enough but i want opinions from other people too. I have posted photos, they're not too clear but please put up with it. Thanks a lot!!
    Attached Images

LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Firstly, you are not 4% body fat lol.
    Second, it's pretty normal and as the rest of your muscles grow then you will be more proportionate.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stand up straight, pull your shoulders back, tuck your tailbone under... problem solved.

AKA.... its a posture issue, possibly due to overall weak musculature.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Well, maybe there was something wrong with the machine but the results were 4.4% body fat, maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right, we'll never know. Anyway, thanks for the help Lucca. Rockangel, is there a way i can do that without doing it manually? i mean, a way so that i don't have to think about it, so that i can have a correct posture automatically, thanks

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tsalamagewski View Post
    Well, maybe there was something wrong with the machine but the results were 4.4% body fat, maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right, we'll never know. Anyway, thanks for the help Lucca. Rockangel, is there a way i can do that without doing it manually? i mean, a way so that i don't have to think about it, so that i can have a correct posture automatically, thanks
    Other than building muscle..... no.

Get on a proper weight training program..... eat to grow. Posture will improve with manual training (it does take a conscience effort) and building strength and muscle.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Other than building muscle..... no.

Get on a proper weight training program..... eat to grow. Posture will improve with manual training (it does take a conscience effort) and building strength and muscle.
    ok, i'll do that, i wanted to do weight training but i was an athlete who ran the 800m and 1500m so weights had to be avoided but now i have my chance and hopefully that will fix the problem, thanks a lot!

AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just about everyone has some kind of distention when the abdominal muscles are completely relaxed. Building the obliuqes and abdominal wall a tad may actually help becaus eit will keep everything tight, just don't create too much thickness or it will look worse.
    You have some fat but wouldn't worry about that right now. You ar enot 4% body fat sorry but don't let that be a factor right now.

Add muscles in your lats, delts and throghs and your waist will look very small. Your waist doesn't look genetically wide and blocky and your genetics are probably pretty good or at least that's my opinion by looking at these pics. Good luck!
    Alpha Pro Nutrition spokesperson
    Greatness Expected™

Now available in the store! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alpha-pro-nutrition.htm

UPLOAD®, VEX®, INTRALOAD®, ALPHA CUTS®

www.alphapronutrition.com

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑