Kosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Update, 8% body fat no 6pack

Hey guys,
    Anyways i just wanted to show you guys how I've gone in these previous months. I think the pictures speak for themselves tbh.
    Anyways
    check them out and tell me how you think i'm going.
    Attached Images

axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not an expert but I don't think you're 8% brah. More like 12 or 14.

Originally Posted by axxhole View Post
    Not an expert but I don't think you're 8% brah. More like 12 or 14.
    Its in that range of about 12% to 8%, im actually really light and relatively tall for my age, I'd have to do a better test to be sure though.

4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4DHOEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hardly any muscle mass brah eat and lift more.

br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) br0zilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You just need more muscle mass bro
    This is how mine look at 9%:

Edit: definitely looking better though, gj!

Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talvez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're for sure above 10% and you need more mass for your abs to show properly. Keep lifting!

BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyTM2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro abs is overrated for real everyone knows this but here it goes

Fat chick with big tits doesnt count so skinny kid with abs....train for 3 year atleast and work for the abs then good luck

Getting Contest Ready! BBingGuru's Avatar
    BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep working hard! The reason for you lack of abs is one, bodyfat is higher than you think...Now overall yes you may be 10% body fat, but like me...we store lots of water and fat in our abdominal. You would greatly benefit from adding more mass...you'll find that you will start seeing them more Keep it up!
    OPA Bodybuilder

Off-Season Mode

---[[[--------]]]---

W.O.W...listen to your body and what works for YOU...not for someone else...If lifting heavy works for you, DO IT, if 12-15 reps works for you...DO THAT THEN... also comes down to diet...do what works for you... EVERYONE is different!!!

soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like you gained some size along with dropping a little fat. GJ. However, you are still in the 12-14% range. You should really start focusing on gaining some mass, it will make it easier to maintain abs in the future. You are at peak age for gaining size, its not worth trying to diet to have skinny kid abs
    100% natty 100% raw

Lifts raw @ 198 (gym)
    575 Squat w/wraps
    400 paused bench
    675 deadlift

Instagram - Scottschwartz13
    Bodybuilding Prep Log...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169114013

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with the mass. I'm don't think i'm anywhere close to 10%, but my core has been through the ringer and it shows.

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hate to break it to you but you're above 13-14%
    You have no muscle mass to definite yourself.
    Don't get discouraged though, you're still young and this is the best time to start slamming on mass.
    For your own sake, don't focus on bodyfat and certainly not on abs. You may see some kids at school with rocking abs but they're built like thin armed ladies, go the other way.
    Kur, I'd say you're pretty damn close to 10, maybe even right under
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

Thanks guys, to be honest since i took the first photo I haven't really done anything special, Now that the holidays are coming up I'm hopeful that i can really get into this.
    Ill post at the end of the holidays to show you if there is an improvement, you should have seen me a year ago though XD i weighed about 10 kg heavier, i find it really difficult though to put on mass im eating as much as i can but i still haven't budged from 65 kg. Must be the amount of cardio and sports i do :/
    My current sporting practices include;
    2 hours bball practice 4 times a week
    30 mins every 2 days doing jump training
    3-4 hour mountain bike rides once a week
    2 km swim at 5:30 am twice a week.
    ps, at 5 foot 10 i dunked on a full size ring yesterday, sooo happy!!!!!
    pps: i can do about 10 one armed pushups each arm and 70 normal pushups straight.

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Abs = rectus abdominis. It's a muscle, you have to stimulate it for growth if you want to see it. That means resistance exercise. I know a lot of skinny guys who think they can't put on weight despite eating a lot. It's normally because they're inconsistent with their intake. You may eat like a beast every once in a while, but you have to be consistent for their to be any recognizable change, being active just means you have to take in even more energy. Just like how most people get fat very gradually, averaging only 100kcal more than what it would take to maintain their weight daily maybe. That's less than a lb a month and weight fluctuates more than that on a daily basis so you wouldn't even recognize that. But it's also 50lbs in 5 years time.

Calculate your maintenance calories (TDEE) and try for about a 250kcal surplus. Couple that with a starting strength routine, or a full body resistance workout 2-3 times a week. Don't let up for 6-12 months and you'll likely see a dramatic change.

Beginner Workout Programs:
    All Pro's Beginner Routine
    Stronglifts 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Starting Strength
    Ice Cream Fitness 5X5

How to lift properly
    "When a problem comes along, you must whip it." ~Simon Belmont