B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

John Meadows Back Workout & Daily Routine

Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really like this guy. Can always pick out some things I want to try from his videos, unlike a lot of other BBers.
    I

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I find it interesting how someone so focused on form and efficiency as Meadows has such underwhelming lats.

14:30 and onwards you can see his lower back is ridiculous, his traps too, all the little details below the rear delts and yet if you focus your attention on the lats themselves, not much there.

The whole Dennis James back thing going on.

Other than that, very good program he's got there.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    His midsection is so bloathed here and not appealing at all on stage... Damn shame.
    Nice vid btw ! Always nice to listen to his approach.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by macmacc View Post
    His midsection is so bloathed here and not appealing at all on stage... Damn shame.
    Nice vid btw ! Always nice to listen to his approach.
    that's because of this

Originally Posted by John Meadows
    ran into very serious health issues in 2005. I was bleeding to death, and was rushed into emergency surgery while I was going into shock. I had my entire large intestine removed. I ended up going through hell as when I went to get my reconnect done (get rid of the ileostomy I had), I ended up getting a blockage, and required another surgery 10 days later. These were major surgeries. I then got a massive infection that required me to have tubes inserted into me to drain them. Picture 2 tubes coming out of your gut, and draining into a bag taped to the side of your leg. Not pretty. All of the surgeries then resulted in incisional hernias. Long story short, it was bad. The Mayo clinic diagnosed my issue as Idiopathic Myointimal Hyperplasia of the Mesenteric Veins. They had I believe 9 cases of it on file at the time, but when I read about the symptoms, they were dead on. Everybody thinks I had colitis, but I did not, thank God. I can eat anything I want, and dieting doesn't irritate my colon as many people with colitis find. I am healed for now, and God willing my disease won't return to my small intestine.
    I did compete in 2007 with the hernias, and they looked bad. I was lean, but my abdominal wall just looked horrible. I noticed Jim Rockell laughing at me on stage and pointing at me, which didn't make me feel too well, but oh well. I had a very high tech surgery in which they basically sewed my abs back together. The surgeon did a phenomenal job. I dieted back down in 2008 to see what they looked like, and 5 of 6 of my abs looked great. One is blurry looking, probably due to the mesh that was put in he said, but the structure looks good again. I actually won my class in the how, and got 2nd in the overall, not bad for a guy that had been through what I had. The bad thing is I have no core strength. Think about how hard that makes squats and such, but hey, it's better to look good, than to feel good huh…hahah.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well theres our confirmation that team u is a natty show

macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    that's because of this
    Thanks, didn't do my research too good !

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    that's because of this
    Dang. Feels for him.

I think that Tiger Fitness guy had a similar situation but not as severe yet they had to basically also stitch his intestines and stomach back together which is why he also reportedly has a wider or more bloated waist...

Great video though...really like Meadows approach and explanations, as stated, I also always pick up on a few things that I can apply to my training.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    John Meadows is a savage. Probably the guy I'd want to train with this most in this industry.
    Last edited by masthead716; 06-29-2014 at 04:44 PM.
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    John Meadow's is a savage. Probably the guy I'd want to train with this most in this industry.
    Same brah, knows so much information it's amazing. Any video I have ever watched of him, I have always learned something new.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    I find it interesting how someone so focused on form and efficiency as Meadows has such underwhelming lats.

14:30 and onwards you can see his lower back is ridiculous, his traps too, all the little details below the rear delts and yet if you focus your attention on the lats themselves, not much there.

The whole Dennis James back thing going on.

Other than that, very good program he's got there.
    He could naturally be arm dominant. That being said, anything underhand emphasizes the biceps a little more. Close grip back exercises also emphasize the lower lat....but also emphasize the biceps as well, imo.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After seeing him pose at the end, I think his lats could use some more development sure, but the INSANE thickness of his erectors makes it more noticeable. Kinda like the reverse problem that Kai has - his lats are so thick, I think that might be what's covering up his erectors a little and making his rear lat spread appear smooth. Or could just be genetic.

tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He cheeks are really sunken, kinda proves he is on track in his prep, but does look scary/unhealthy

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tqut View Post
    He cheeks are really sunken, kinda proves he is on track in his prep, but does look scary/unhealthy
    Yeah dude thought the same ****...he looks like he is on the edge of death...jesus.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He is a super knowledgable guy and I love hearing him talk about exercise and nutrition. But like others I guess I also happen to think he just looks unhealthy. His body might be telling him it is time to do something else.

I understand he has the drive and desire, but he just doesn't have the genetics to make it at the pro level.

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    After seeing him pose at the end, I think his lats could use some more development sure, but the INSANE thickness of his erectors makes it more noticeable. Kinda like the reverse problem that Kai has - his lats are so thick, I think that might be what's covering up his erectors a little and making his rear lat spread appear smooth. Or could just be genetic.
    Kai greene
    Smooth rear lat spread

Pick one

GingerForte is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, if anyone is interested in exchange programs let me know!! I have a few