Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000)

INTRA Recommendation - Reps welcome

I train fasted in the mornings and enjoy using intra workouts. Looking for recommendations on something new that I haven't tried yet. I'd like to find a flavor not of the ordinary, recently have been using summer mojito Intrabolic.

Xtend
    Intrabolic
    Amino Build
    Compete
    *Always Bulking Crew*

I Support and TRUST:
    - Animal
    - BPI Sports
    - Cellucor
    - Ergogenix
    - SAN
    - Muscletech
    - Controlled Labs
    - iForce
    - PES

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by YIMBROKE View Post
    I train fasted in the mornings and enjoy using intra workouts. Looking for recommendations on something new that I haven't tried yet. I'd like to find a flavor not of the ordinary, recently have been using summer mojito Intrabolic.

Xtend
    Intrabolic
    Amino Build
    Compete
    I like all of the products you listed. A good thing about the AminoBuild is the 2.5 grams of betaine in it at two scoops.

Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excluding the ones you mentioned, COR BCAA tropical punch is absolutely delicious (not your typical fruit punch flavor).

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Xtend
    Intrabolic
    Amino Build
    Compete
    Are you looking to try something new? You have Intrabolic listed as if you haven't tried it but reading your post you have.

If it's been working for you def stick with it. I do understand trying to branch out and try new products.

I liked COR's BCCA Lemon flavor. It was pretty spot on to Gatorade.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000)
    since you trust SAN how about bcaa pro reloaded
    "My body knows its limits, My mind just refuses to accept them"
    "I never had height, But boy i got heart"

Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Xtend
    Intrabolic
    Amino Build
    Compete
    I have tried amino build and say that the taste is very good. All those four are solid picks.

YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Veznor View Post
    Excluding the ones you mentioned, COR BCAA tropical punch is absolutely delicious (not your typical fruit punch flavor).

I do love Cellucor products! That flavor sounds promising

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Are you looking to try something new? You have Intrabolic listed as if you haven't tried it but reading your post you have.

If it's been working for you def stick with it. I do understand trying to branch out and try new products.

I liked COR's BCCA Lemon flavor. It was pretty spot on to Gatorade.
    That list is products I have tried.

Originally Posted by 814Saint View Post
    Had samples of it and was not a fan of the flavoring. The blue ras had a strange after taste
    *Always Bulking Crew*

I Support and TRUST:
    - Animal
    - BPI Sports
    - Cellucor
    - Ergogenix
    - SAN
    - Muscletech
    - Controlled Labs
    - iForce
    - PES

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fast 5 is brand new and has a solid profile...you get the best possible protein/aminos source, an instantized powder, and the flavors are legit

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/fast-5.html

the guys at iForce did a great job with Compete as well, tried that and liked it very much
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MikePlow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Intrabolic always and forever.

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mentioned a great group of products up there, and it'd be hard to pick.

Obviously I'm biased towards Compete since I put my time and effort towards promoting the iForce brand, but I do think it's a well-rounded intraworkout product with a great profile (and generous doses at 2 scoops) that is affordable and has an unbeatable flavoring system. It's my favorite product we make.

Amino Build is another nice one that offers other ingredients with ergogenic benefits besides BCAAs, but Xtend is also one of the most time-tested products in the category especially if you're looking for BCAAs.

If you'd like to try a sample of Compete out of my personal stash, OP (and OP only), I could get one mailed out within the week.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Purple Wraath Cotton Candy
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    Fast 5 is brand new and has a solid profile...you get the best possible protein/aminos source, an instantized powder, and the flavors are legit

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/fast-5.html

the guys at iForce did a great job with Compete as well, tried that and liked it very much
    Does Vin Diesel endorse it?
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ♛♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛♛

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had samples of it and was not a fan of the flavoring. The blue ras had a strange after taste
    Have you tried the strawberry kiwi yet?

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Purple Wraath Cotton Candy
    When will this be available?

Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    You mentioned a great group of products up there, and it'd be hard to pick.

Obviously I'm biased towards Compete since I put my time and effort towards promoting the iForce brand, but I do think it's a well-rounded intraworkout product with a great profile (and generous doses at 2 scoops) that is affordable and has an unbeatable flavoring system. It's my favorite product we make.

Amino Build is another nice one that offers other ingredients with ergogenic benefits besides BCAAs, but Xtend is also one of the most time-tested products in the category especially if you're looking for BCAAs.

If you'd like to try a sample of Compete out of my personal stash, OP (and OP only), I could get one mailed out within the week.
    PM inbound
    *Always Bulking Crew*

I Support and TRUST:
    - Animal
    - BPI Sports
    - Cellucor
    - Ergogenix
    - SAN
    - Muscletech
    - Controlled Labs
    - iForce
    - PES

gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbroco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally I like BSN's AminoX or BPI's Best BCAA, those are my two intra workout supplements of choice. Both taste good as hell too... Blue raspberry all day.
    **GymBro.co CEO**

What's Your Stack?
    http://gymbro.co

Official Twitter:
    @gymbroco

Follow us on Instagram:
    @gymbroco

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When will this be available?
    Couple weeks
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000) Veznor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I haven't tried it yet but PES Cherry Limeade looks damn good and the reviews are quite impressive.

Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000) Woody11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think you could go wrong with any of those 4 OP.

Xtend is an effective and time tested intra that IMO is the best tasting intra product across the line.

Compete has a really unique formula and the lemon drop is amazing.

Still haven't tried out Intrabolic unfortunately, but it is #1 on the list of intras I want to try. Love AEN products and like the profile.

Haven't tried Amino Build either but like the addition of betaine and am always seeing great B1G1 deals on it

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for fasted training, I really like carbs and protein - especially if you have a workout that lasts more then 45 minutes to an hour

Gaspari Sizeon Max Performance is untouched - an epic product with carbohydrates, whey protein hydrolislate, BCAAs (including 4grams of l-leucine)

Another notable would be to do glycofuse with aminolast or one of the other -
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The ones you listed are great to go away from your list inner armour BCAA PEAK is solid, really great profile, loaded with leucine, and is ajipure certified which means that you are getting the highest quality aminos period...otherwise atomic 7 and amino recovery from bb.com are both real good
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Purple Wraath
    Or
    Alpha Amino

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xtend
    Intrabolic
    Amino Build
    Compete
    Core ABC ---> 2.5g BA/CM + 10g BCAA not to mention doug has some good flavors (Variety too) that are awesome and no artificial colors
    Cor BCAA (if you dig a heavy BA/CM/HICA intra) or Alpha Amino (Nitrates + Citrulline) **As others have mentioned both of these**
    Omega Sports Strive --> Very complete intra-workout formula for fasted training.
    PW --> if you want more of a EAA product

Either way you cannot go wrong with Xtend, been on the market for almost a decade and has enough bodybuilding.com awards to its name.

artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My absolute, hands-down, all-time favorite is Athletic Edge's Intrabolic. Their mojito cooler flavor is just too delicious.

Another excellent choice is Controlled Labs' Purple PsyKO. Great price/serving ratio.

Grape Xtend is delicious in ice water.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."--Ronald Reagan

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.--Arnold Schwarzenegger

Per Deum, Ego Invictus ODoyle99's Avatar
    ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like the list you have in the OP. For some more options we have a BCAA product coming out as well as a separate intra product that has some extra goodies:

B: 320
    S: 435
    D: 510
    OHP (Strict): 210
    Front Squat (ATG): 315

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks bro!

If someone doesn't like bcaa pro reloaded, we also have intra fuel, which I promise tastes seriously good, and strong, like our old fierce. We have several other options, too, like bcaa 5000 and ibcaa max, but max isn't great if you're sensitive to taste (great for performance though).
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BPI Best BCAA, passion fruit <possibly the best tasting bcaa on the market
    Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Carbs intra > aminos intra, imo. Though both would be optimal.

Check out glycofuse or something like it.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Veznor View Post
    I haven't tried it yet but PES Cherry Limeade looks damn good and the reviews are quite impressive.
    This is a great intraworkout choice, as it contains EAAs, adequate leucine, HICA, verbascoside, and tastes great

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strive
    Compete
    AminoIV
    Purple Wraath
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AEN IntraBolic is the best from my experience. I take it under some pretty tough conditions and it's never let me down.