mciver1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

only got £40 a week for food can someone give me a good cheap diet please

im 19 looking for 6 meals a day that are high in protein im from the uk and only got £40 for food a week and i got my own weights so just need some food ideas i dont like no veg besides peas carrots and sweetcorn any help would be much appreciated and do you guys think its possible to bulk on such a low budget :/ thank you in advance

DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mciver1993 View Post
    im 19 looking for 6 meals a day that are high in protein im from the uk and only got £40 for food a week and i got my own weights so just need some food ideas i dont like no veg besides peas carrots and sweetcorn any help would be much appreciated and do you guys think its possible to bulk on such a low budget :/ thank you in advance
    Nuts, milk, rice, own brand cheese, eggs from farms are quite cheap, yoghurt

DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Chicken,

xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mciver1993 View Post
    Saw post on yahoo...... anyway if you have a low food budget the key is to buy in bulk. And im talking foods like beans,Pasta,Potatoes and tinned meat(Tuna,sardines and pilchards). Its good to stock up on Oats aswell.

Originally Posted by xipowx View Post
    Saw post on yahoo...... anyway if you have a low food budget the key is to buy in bulk. And im talking foods like beans,Pasta,Potatoes and tinned meat(Tuna,sardines and pilchards). Its good to stock up on Oats aswell.
    Tuna isn't cheap

xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xipowx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DrHypertrophy View Post
    Tuna isn't cheap
    29P per can or 4 for £1...... 1 can of tuna with some pasta is a big meal if its 1 of 5 or 6 meals.

RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) RCinTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude my bulking diet at 3000 cals gets me at about 150 euros / month so you should be fine.

I get:

Eggs
    Whole wheat bread
    Oatmeal
    Strawberries
    Raisins
    Apples
    Banans
    Chicken breast
    Potatoes
    Smoked ham
    Peanut butter
    Milk
    Cheese
    Veggies.
    This stuff isn't expensive per'se. You can mix it around in all sorts of meals.
    In the end , the warrior that survived is the one that was always willing to die.

rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rjw99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eggs, eggs, and more eggs! as one of the previous posters said you can get them even cheaper if you shop at local farms / markets. Also drink lots of milk, it's fairly cheap and is just as good as food for bulking.

BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude £40 a week?
    In my second year of uni (last year) I was bulking on £35 a week and I was eating a sh!teload
    Seriously you'll be fine man.

Some tips.
    Asda, Lidl, Aldi - cheaper than the big supermarkets

For your meat, get down a local butchers - they often have deals/can sell you food in bulk - the Halal butcher at the end of my road sells chicken breasts at £4 a kilo.

Peanut butter is okay, try and stick to the organic/natty stuff though.
    Oats are cheap - £2 for 2kg in Asda
    Sweet potatoes are good
    Greek Yoghurt (full fat stuff, not the low fat crap)
    You can get trays of eggs in Asda for around £3 for the class A stuff
    Tuna chunks are good
    Frozen veggies

Anything else you need?
    Look if you shop carefully you can do a full weekly shop for a 3500kcal diet on £32-33, I'd use the extra £30 a month that leaves you with to bulk buy some protein powder - I recommend BodyBuilding Warehouse's 5kg performance whey - 111 servings for £50 with free delivery is decent
    “I can’t really think of an exercise to NEVER do. Think injuries, etc. Although a reverse band kettlebell clean and press can be dangerous. I suggest wearing straps, a mouthpiece, and a football helmet.” –Clint Darden

"I'm not sold on one diet philosophy. I'm sold on whatever will work for you." - Dave Tate

"Some people will call it hardcore. I call it fast retirement." - Dave Tate

Originally Posted by xipowx View Post
    29P per can or 4 for £1...... 1 can of tuna with some pasta is a big meal if its 1 of 5 or 6 meals.
    I stand corrected.

mciver1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you everyone for all your messages really appreciate it

OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DrHypertrophy View Post
    I stand corrected.
    Just for reference...In NZ it's like $2-4 a can.

29p equals roughly double in NZD (so like 0.60-0.70NZD).

God damn tuna is cheap in the UK.
    PR: Bench: 100kg x 1. Squat: 140kg x 1 Dead lift: 160kg x 1 (on my journey to 180kg)

** Uneven pecs Crew **
    ** Negs undereaters on sight Crew **

Follow me on Instagram *******s: @manletofpiece

Rep me with your Instagram username and I will follow back and rep back.