Thread: Yes or no?

StartMirinBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yes or no?

Can someone please tell me whether or not Spaghetti Bolognese would be a good food for bulking? I thought it would be good seeing as it would have plenty of carbohydrates from the pasta/spaghetti and a good amount of protein from the ground beef, but I'm not sure.

chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's no right or wrong answer, eat the foods that you enjoy. The meal itself has plenty of 'good' things in it, but it's completely out of context of your calories needs, hence the no 'right or wrong'

Basically, don't worry about the names of the foods that you're eating.

Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bulk = caloric surplus. Doesn't matter what type of food you eat as long as you hit your intended macros/cals.
    ==Juggernaut Group==
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/i_am_juggernaut

I'll be satisfied when I'm dead.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The names of the foods you eat do not determine if your diet is "good for bulking". Rather, it's a properly calibrated daily energy surplus and micro/macronutrient sufficiency that determine the diet's contribution to your bulk.

vyapakrai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StartMirinBrah View Post
    Can someone please tell me whether or not Spaghetti Bolognese would be a good food for bulking? I thought it would be good seeing as it would have plenty of carbohydrates from the pasta/spaghetti and a good amount of protein from the ground beef, but I'm not sure.

Yes, it is great! I have been eating spagetti bolognese most of the times while I am bulking toss is up with good amount of EV olive oil
    Follow science instead of following the next genetic freak standing in front of you & you will save your self a lot of wasted energy & time...

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hi (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechPhil's Avatar
    MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleTechPhil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Caloric surplus along with your hard training is the key to adding quality mass gains. Nonetheless, it's probably best to add "Nutrient Dense" foods to your diet instead of overloading on the junk food. You can increase the nutrient density of many foods by opting for smarter choices when building your meals. For example, use extra-lean ground beef instead of regular ground beef. And for the pasta, you can use whole wheat instead of the refined flour type. I guess the bottom line is that you can opt for smarter choices when building your meals and thereby increase the nutrition density and quality, while still eating many of the foods you actually like to consume.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech