mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mxroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Waxing the day before a competition

I hope I don't get too much flak from this. I have a bodybuilding competition happening in 30 hours time. I have been procrastinating about shaving, and now that I only have a day left, I'm contemplating waxing (I shaved for the last competition and it was a chore). My question, would waxing the day before a competition have any adverse effect, eg. water retention under the skin? If yes, could I take an anti-histamine before the waxing to prevent that? I know its really last minute, but I could use some help here. anyone of you had experience waxing the day before a competition? Or should I just suck it up, and stick to shaving? thanks!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stick to what you know... a lot of people experience swelling and redness from waxing.
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gugehuai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    a lot of people experience swelling and redness from waxing.

rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just shave, especially if this is your first time getting waxed.
    Coached by one of the best ~ off season and contest prep!http://www.prepbyalex.com

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Suck it up and shave. Waxing will probably cause more irritation than you're thinking it will.

Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're going to wax pre contest, it has to be AT LEAST a week before hand. Redness, irritation and swelling are very common.