Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brentwillisbgw View Post
    I could care less what you Brits hate.
    Hope in the world, even us Brits don't care, but you do? LOL
    I believe in karma, it comes in many forms but sometimes that form is by way of Dirk_Diggler, Iceman1800, 400lb Gorilla, wraith1234 and also TheDukeUSMC. My jimmies rustled status /10=0. My inability to randomly neg *******s in a meaningful manner /10=10

Tank crew~

Freedom's Last Hopeâ„¢ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    178;Henry has two syllables not three u steaming British homos.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow, a bunch of corny phrases taken from cheezy late 80's/early 90's movies, and are meant to represent the whole US population. Cool story bro.

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the math/maths thing is just a regional thing. mathematics can be shortened to either.

a lot of this is just management speak; touch base, move forward, heads-up...its nonsense buzzwords that middle management types will use on both sides of the pond.

but yeah, "could care less" does annoy me, as its completely retarded, in the truest sense of the word.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zinc2man View Post
    13. Does nobody celebrate a birthday anymore, must we all "turn" 12 or 21 or 40? Even the Duke of Edinburgh was universally described as "turning" 90 last month. When did this begin? I quite like the phrase in itself, but it seems to have obliterated all other ways of speaking about birthdays. Michael McAndrew, Swindon
    WTF? This is something Brits hate? What exactly is the complaint?

OP negged for thinking this was an interesting or legitimate critique.

Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So much truth in this.

"I could care less" is often said on this forum. Around 50% of users also don't know the difference between then and than. Most users also say "I done a couple sets of..." when it should should "I done a couple OF sets of"

Gotten is also ridiculous.

Hate on instead of simply hate, makes you sound like a retard.

money lol, lol money BeefyMcNasty's Avatar
    BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zinc2man View Post

4. Using 24/7 rather than "24 hours, 7 days a week" or even just plain "all day, every day". Simon Ball, Worcester

Really? So If I use "Monday through Friday" instead of saying "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday" You'd be pissed too?

5. The one I can't stand is "deplane", meaning to disembark an aircraft, used in the phrase "you will be able to deplane momentarily". TykeIntheHague, Den Haag, Holland

de- (dē, di, də)

away from, off: debar, derail
    down: degrade, decline

De is a perfectly acceptable prefix in this instance.

8. Dare I even mention the fanny pack? Lisa, Red Deer, Canada

No argument here...or does that phrase bother you?

10. Is "physicality" a real word? Curtis, US

Uhh yeah...

phys·i·cal·i·ty
    noun \ˌfi-zə-ˈka-lə-tē\
    plural phys·i·cal·i·ties
    Definition of PHYSICALITY
    : intensely physical orientation : predominance of the physical usually at the expense of the mental, spiritual, or social
    : a physical aspect or quality

11. Transportation. What's wrong with transport? Greg Porter, Hercules, CA, US

What's wrong with transportation?

14. I caught myself saying "shopping cart" instead of shopping trolley today and was thoroughly disgusted with myself. I've never lived nor been to the US either. Graham Nicholson, Glasgow

This is what make you thoroughly disgusted with yourself? Saying shopping cart instead of sounding like an uppity bitch by saying trolley? Strong sense of self.

17. "Bangs" for a fringe of the hair. Philip Hall, Nottingham

There is another word for them?

18. Take-out rather than takeaway! Simon Ball, Worcester

Do you not take something out when you get take-out?

21. A "heads up". For example, as in a business meeting. Lets do a "heads up" on this issue. I have never been sure of the meaning. R Haworth, Marlborough

Let me give you a heads up....u aware?

29. I'm a Brit living in New York. The one that always gets me is the American need to use the word bi-weekly when fortnightly would suffice just fine. Ami Grewal, New York

Fortnightly would suffice just fine....if this were 1855

31. "Hike" a price. Does that mean people who do that are hikers? No, hikers are ramblers! M Holloway, Accrington

1hike
    verb \ˈhīk\
    hikedhik·ing
    Definition of HIKE
    intransitive verb
    : to rise up; especially : to work upward out of place <skirt had hiked up in back>

These brits need to pull this stick out of their ass...
    You bring the pepper, I'll bring the Angus.

"People will kill you over time, and how they'll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like 'be realistic.' "

**Self-Employed Crew**

**Bert Stare Bathroom Attendants Who Expect Me To Tip Them Crew**

Highlanders and AB's JasperBedford's Avatar
    JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasperBedford is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Safin View Post
    So much truth in this.

"I could care less" is often said on this forum. Around 50% of users also don't know the difference between then and than. Most users also say "I done a couple sets of..." when it should should "I done a couple OF sets of"

Argh! You serious?

AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    99% of that list I haven't heard someone here in the US say.

fail

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Safin View Post
    So much truth in this.

the proper english would be "i did a couple of sets of..." not done

bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didnt read

only things that i hate is the word douche, dude, and when they say COULD care less instead of couldn't care less.

"
    51: British miscers using any of the following words - dude, bro, brah, sucks, douchebag, *******, awesome and so on."

i say ******* all the time IRL you ****in soft kunt

i drop bro's here and there too

LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LFOD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in before chocolate globbernaught and fruit spleggings

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeefyMcNasty View Post
    These brits need to pull this stick out of their ass...
    just in regards to the takeout/takeaway.

both are correct, but the original english should be "take home".
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by backinbusiness View Post
    Repped LOL.

Its true. We really don't care.

You brits got a generic duststorm in Arizona the other week on your news lmao. I don't think I've heard anything about Britain recently other than the death of that dumb bitch Winehouse, but who gives a **** about her anyway...
    Americans don't care about anything outside of their country? Shock horror.

AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dexxter View Post
    Americans don't care about anything outside of their country? Shock horror.
    Not true, it just has to be important enough to matter. We are the ultimate country, why bother with the needs of lesser-awesome countries?

irchowi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't say maths, wtf so awkward. what's wrong with math

Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AZJ0SH View Post
    Not true, it just has to be important enough to matter. We are the ultimate country, why bother with the needs of lesser-awesome countries?
    What's important?

That more people vote for American idol than vote in the presidential election.

Your country is unaware, bro.

Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Reduce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why is the title of the thread things that Brit's hate when half of that list is from people outside of Britain?

Originally Posted by Dexxter View Post
    What's important?

That more people vote for American idol than vote in the presidential election.

Your country is unaware, bro.
    You don't honestly believe that do you? lol

I love how brits think they have us figured out by watching TV, and when we say they all have yellow teeth and poor hygiene they get offended.

bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Reduce View Post
    Why is the title of the thread things that Brit's hate when half of that list is from people outside of Britain?
    lol true. i didnt even look

half the list is done by americans themselves, few canadians too

makin all kinds o' gains mh1985's Avatar
    mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it is what it is OP, brah. go figure dude.

trollface.jpg
    531 Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139525433&page=1

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bumbaclartz View Post
    lol true. i didnt even look

half the list is done by americans themselves, few canadians too
    I could care less but I figured I'll reach out to you regular Americano's and give a heads up, there Brits living abroad. That'll learn you for having an issue.

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Over 80% of English speakers speak it as a second language. If you can't deal with the language evolving then I suggest you take up French where they have a government department to keep their language pure.

I had an argument with an elderly lady about this over Christmas. She was complaining that no-one learnt English properly like she did at school. I said that is because English has changed so much since then. Language is a medium of communication nothing more. Language and grammar nazi's can go f*ck themselves.

Examples of how language has changed for me:
    - strong is slowly replacing very
    - I would never say I'm not afraid of .... I would say I doesn't afraid of ...
    - I frequently miss off "ed" from words and have heard other people do this too.

^^ All from miscing, you laugh but I bet many of you guys do this, and your friends will pick up on it and some of it will stick and become more widespread and eventually work it's way into the language. Entomologists view urbandicationary.com as one of the most useful resources in mapping out how the English language is evolving

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by backinbusiness View Post
    Repped LOL.

Its true. We really don't care.

You brits got a generic duststorm in Arizona the other week on your news lmao. I don't think I've heard anything about Britain recently other than the death of that dumb bitch Winehouse, but who gives a **** about her anyway...
    The good old "we are more ignorant than you" argument.

RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't really care OP.

I doubt the Americans on this site are going to give a sht either. If they don't even know what's going on in other States why would they care about a Country 3500 miles away.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Ubique CRE!

SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i could care less

i COULD care less

I CAN CARE LESS

I CARE ALOT

I COULD CARE LESS

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only thing that irritates me is the "can i get a ______ ". Like if i go out to eat and i hear someone say "can i get a burger" for example. I mean, "could i have a burger please?" would be a more polite way of asking.

I don't mind American's using Americanisms, but when British people use them it sort of annoys me.
    Just Do It

Originally Posted by Vpac View Post
    I could care less but I figured I'll reach out to you regular Americano's and give a heads up, there Brits living abroad. That'll learn you for having an issue.

liftn max w8s er day largeobeseguy's Avatar
    largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100) largeobeseguy is not very well liked. (-100)
    I cant even understand british peeps when they use slang, it doesnt resemble english in the slightest
    Stats:
    *305 Bench
    *450 Squat
    *655 Deadlift

Wehn u tink ur done ur only 54% n wat ur body is capble of do n thats just the limits that we put on are shelfs. - davd googins

MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500)
    I remember when mad used to mean insane/mental. Slightly annoyed that it means angry now.

(Yes mad)