Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000)

50 Americanisms which Brits hate

1. When people ask for something, I often hear: "Can I get a..." It infuriates me. It's not New York. It's not the 90s. You're not in Central Perk with the rest of the Friends. Really." Steve, Rossendale, Lancashire

2. The next time someone tells you something is the "least worst option", tell them that their most best option is learning grammar. Mike Ayres, Bodmin, Cornwall

3. The phrase I've watched seep into the language (especially with broadcasters) is "two-time" and "three-time". Have the words double, triple etc, been totally lost? Grammatically it makes no sense, and is even worse when spoken. My pulse rises every time I hear or see it. Which is not healthy as it's almost every day now. Argh! D Rochelle, Bath

4. Using 24/7 rather than "24 hours, 7 days a week" or even just plain "all day, every day". Simon Ball, Worcester

5. The one I can't stand is "deplane", meaning to disembark an aircraft, used in the phrase "you will be able to deplane momentarily". TykeIntheHague, Den Haag, Holland

6. To "wait on" instead of "wait for" when you're not a waiter - once read a friend's comment about being in a station waiting on a train. For him, the train had yet to arrive - I would have thought rather that it had got stuck at the station with the friend on board. T Balinski, Raglan, New Zealand

7. "It is what it is". Pity us. Michael Knapp, Chicago, US

8. Dare I even mention the fanny pack? Lisa, Red Deer, Canada

9. "Touch base" - it makes me cringe no end. Chris, UK

10. Is "physicality" a real word? Curtis, US

11. Transportation. What's wrong with transport? Greg Porter, Hercules, CA, US

12. The word I hate to hear is "leverage". Pronounced lev-er-ig rather than lee-ver -ig. It seems to pop up in all aspects of work. And its meaning seems to have changed to "value added". Gareth Wilkins, Leicester

13. Does nobody celebrate a birthday anymore, must we all "turn" 12 or 21 or 40? Even the Duke of Edinburgh was universally described as "turning" 90 last month. When did this begin? I quite like the phrase in itself, but it seems to have obliterated all other ways of speaking about birthdays. Michael McAndrew, Swindon

14. I caught myself saying "shopping cart" instead of shopping trolley today and was thoroughly disgusted with myself. I've never lived nor been to the US either. Graham Nicholson, Glasgow

15. What kind of word is "gotten"? It makes me shudder. Julie Marrs, Warrington

16. "I'm good" for "I'm well". That'll do for a start. Mike, Bridgend, Wales

17. "Bangs" for a fringe of the hair. Philip Hall, Nottingham

18. Take-out rather than takeaway! Simon Ball, Worcester

19. I enjoy Americanisms. I suspect even some Americans use them in a tongue-in-cheek manner? "That statement was the height of ridiculosity". Bob, Edinburgh

20. "A half hour" instead of "half an hour". EJB, Devon

21. A "heads up". For example, as in a business meeting. Lets do a "heads up" on this issue. I have never been sure of the meaning. R Haworth, Marlborough

22. Train station. My teeth are on edge every time I hear it. Who started it? Have they been punished? Chris Capewell, Queens Park, London

23. To put a list into alphabetical order is to "alphabetize it" - horrid! Chris Fackrell, York

24. People that say "my bad" after a mistake. I don't know how anything could be as annoying or lazy as that. Simon Williamson, Lymington, Hampshire

25. "Normalcy" instead of "normality" really irritates me. Tom Gabbutt, Huddersfield

26. As an expat living in New Orleans, it is a very long list but "burglarize" is currently the word that I most dislike. Simon, New Orleans

27. "Oftentimes" just makes me shiver with annoyance. Fortunately I've not noticed it over here yet. John, London

28. Eaterie. To use a prevalent phrase, oh my gaad! Alastair, Maidstone (now in Athens, Ohio)

29. I'm a Brit living in New York. The one that always gets me is the American need to use the word bi-weekly when fortnightly would suffice just fine. Ami Grewal, New York

30. I hate "alternate" for "alternative". I don't like this as they are two distinct words, both have distinct meanings and it's useful to have both. Using alternate for alternative deprives us of a word. Catherine, London

31. "Hike" a price. Does that mean people who do that are hikers? No, hikers are ramblers! M Holloway, Accrington

32. Going forward? If I do I shall collide with my keyboard. Ric Allen, Matlock

33. I hate the word "deliverable". Used by management consultants for something that they will "deliver" instead of a report. Joseph Wall, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire

34. The most annoying Americanism is "a million and a half" when it is clearly one and a half million! A million and a half is 1,000,000.5 where one and a half million is 1,500,000. Gordon Brown, Coventry

35. "Reach out to" when the correct word is "ask". For example: "I will reach out to Kevin and let you know if that timing is convenient". Reach out? Is Kevin stuck in quicksand? Is he teetering on the edge of a cliff? Can't we just ask him? Nerina, London

36. Surely the most irritating is: "You do the Math." Math? It's MATHS. Michael Zealey, London

37. I hate the fact I now have to order a "regular Americano". What ever happened to a medium sized coffee? Marcus Edwards, Hurst Green

38. My worst horror is expiration, as in "expiration date". Whatever happened to expiry? Christina Vakomies, London

39. My favourite one was where Americans claimed their family were "Scotch-Irish". This of course it totally inaccurate, as even if it were possible, it would be "Scots" not "Scotch", which as I pointed out is a drink. James, Somerset

40.I am increasingly hearing the phrase "that'll learn you" - when the English (and more correct) version was always "that'll teach you". What a ridiculous phrase! Tabitha, London

41. I really hate the phrase: "Where's it at?" This is not more efficient or informative than "where is it?" It just sounds grotesque and is immensely irritating. Adam, London

42. Period instead of full stop. Stuart Oliver, Sunderland

43. My pet hate is "winningest", used in the context "Michael Schumacher is the winningest driver of all time". I can feel the rage rising even using it here. Gayle, Nottingham

44. My brother now uses the term "season" for a TV series. Hideous. D Henderson, Edinburgh

45. Having an "issue" instead of a "problem". John, Leicester

46. I hear more and more people pronouncing the letter Z as "zee". Not happy about it! Ross, London

47. To "medal" instead of to win a medal. Sets my teeth on edge with a vengeance. Helen, Martock, Somerset

48. "I got it for free" is a pet hate. You got it "free" not "for free". You don't get something cheap and say you got it "for cheap" do you? Mark Jones, Plymouth

49. "Turn that off already". Oh dear. Darren, Munich

50. "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less" has to be the worst. Opposite meaning of what they're trying to say. Jonathan, Birmingham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14201796

and I'll add my own

51: British miscers using any of the following words - dude, bro, brah, sucks, douchebag, *******, awesome and so on.

No one talks like that in Britain, so just stop.

ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    52. negged

Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    53. negged.

kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    language evolves like the ppl who speak it, genres, tone, culture and accent are just a vew variables that modify the english language

the english language is and was meant to change with the times, dont see any brits still talking like they did during the dark ages, same teeth tho
    theres gonna be a wieghtroom in my 2012 survival chamber

I rep back anyone and everyone

not even my final form educated_Derelict's Avatar
    educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    36. Surely the most irritating is: "You do the Math." Math? It's MATHS. Michael Zealey, London

Human Spaceflight Engineer

"The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard"

SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    54. There's sand in your vaginas.
    War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

not even my final form educated_Derelict's Avatar
    educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kreeafeend View Post
    same teeth tho

Human Spaceflight Engineer

"The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard"

PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLPowerman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most of the phrases are slang and recognizable by the general population. Learn to evolve as a country ******* OP.

mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of those are used every day and seem normal. Others only spastics use, such as #50.

Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How are you supposed to say Z then?
    Woodworking crew

★cVc★

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A lot of those go both ways.

He doesn't like "shopping cart".
    Americans wouldn't like "Shopping trolley".
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mitch2147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aune View Post
    The British and Australians pronounce it as "Zed".

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My reaction to these rarely-used euphemisms that supposedly represents us Yanks:

Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Hit 'em with a freezepop! Bseic's Avatar
    Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Aune View Post
    Like you pronounce 'said' but instead 'zaid' (zed)

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of those are just dumb

could care less is fukking annoying though.
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't heard many of these before. This list makes Brits look like idle snobs.

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of those have nothing to do with "American english", they're just poor grammar/slang/ignorance - and many of them are not that common in America.

Everyone in GB uses perfect oxford english? I don't think so.

Also, in America - we don't care enough about your culture to even consider something a "Britainism"....The average American never even thinks about your country unless it's on the news.....so jokes on you....innit?

kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50) kreeafeend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mitch2147 View Post
    The British and Australians pronounce it as "Zed".
    canadians as well but most say zee
    theres gonna be a wieghtroom in my 2012 survival chamber

I rep back anyone and everyone

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    51. July 4th

Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightspirit10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by educated_Derelict View Post
    lol'd hard

Op I agree with most of these... Annoys the fukc outta me as well... But shopping trolley?.... GTFO you twat.

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BEARDofNORRIS View Post
    A lot of those have nothing to do with "American english", they're just poor grammar/slang/ignorance - and many of them are not that common in America.

Also, in America - we don't care enough about your culture to even consider something a "Britainism"....The average American never even thinks about your country unless it's on the news.....so jokes on you....innit?
    Repped LOL.

Its true. We really don't care.

You brits got a generic duststorm in Arizona the other week on your news lmao. I don't think I've heard anything about Britain recently other than the death of that dumb bitch Winehouse, but who gives a **** about her anyway...
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    #8.....I do not get it. Most pictures I see of brits are people wearing flipping fanny packs like a ******* (yea USA was into that in the 80's but you will not see anyone wearing those now except brits lmao). Might as well as complain about the man purses in Aussie?

notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    It s true, us Brits are petty. Lets me string some words together......... Time, much, too, hands, on and our....

Since when was Americanisms a word? Is it like Pakisms or Indianisms or germanisms?

Must be a Scottism when I drink a whisky with my haggis and neems.
    I believe in karma, it comes in many forms but sometimes that form is by way of Dirk_Diggler, Iceman1800, 400lb Gorilla, wraith1234 and also TheDukeUSMC. My jimmies rustled status /10=0. My inability to randomly neg *******s in a meaningful manner /10=10

Tank crew~

chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by educated_Derelict View Post

this guy... Seriously though most of those "Americanisms" aren't Americanisms at all
    *Misc Firearms Crew* - Remember 1/11/2014
    Lone Star State Crew
    S&P

notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)

Innit? I see what you did there....... Burberry must be popular over in the US too.
    I believe in karma, it comes in many forms but sometimes that form is by way of Dirk_Diggler, Iceman1800, 400lb Gorilla, wraith1234 and also TheDukeUSMC. My jimmies rustled status /10=0. My inability to randomly neg *******s in a meaningful manner /10=10

Tank crew~

Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrDeafMuscle View Post
    #8.....I do not get it. Most pictures I see of brits are people wearing flipping fanny packs like a ******* (yea USA was into that in the 80's but you will not see anyone wearing those now except brits lmao). Might as well as complain about the man purses in Aussie?
    Tourists of every nationality wear fanny packs.

Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

^ The people who sent in these complaints - pretentious *******s.

brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I could care less what you Brits hate.
    My Training Logs:
    http://www.xccellence.com/forum/showthread.php?14421-Brent-Willis-Training-Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128149961
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37713-Brent-Willis-Raw-Training-Log

705/462/832 @ 308 Raw

youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/brentwillisbgw#p/u

SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500) SunRaTempel is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is so bad and stereotypical I thought it was an article from the onion or something.

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

truth
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe