AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Maybe useful video reference for those doing Starting Strength.

I'm doing Rippetoe's Starting Strength program, and being a newb, don't have a good knowledge of the form on the various lifts. So I scoured the BB.com thread on the program, and then youtube, and put together a youtube playlist of demonstrations of all the core exercises.

I figured that if I needed one central reference file for the lifts, maybe it would be useful to other people too, so I figured I would share it. Except I can't share it on the boards until I have 30 posts, so I put it in my bodyspace profile under my work out.

I'll repost it in this thread when I have enough posts to do so.
    Rise to the occasion that is life.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you know that the actual SS program comes with a DVD??

http://www.aasgaardco.com/store/stor...on=show_detail

AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaEA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    Do you know that the actual SS program comes with a DVD??

Yup. But I don't have the budget for the dvd or book right now (book first, then dvd when I do), and I can't take a dvd to gym with me to check my form.

But I can check a youtube video on my cellphone.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool, I'll check it out. Thank you.