Never Heard of Winterwolf KoalaZ's Avatar
    KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Being a ******** ripped kid

Got me a message from a legit photographer in the area wanting to snap photos for me for his portfolio for free and he will help me with fitness modeling in the future. Confirmed not to be a creep and a legit guy by other people I know that have gone through him.

Also girls like my pictures all the time.

brb enjoying doucheness
    Subscribe to my log and I'll return the favor!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=415691581#post415691581

SQUAT: 385 x 4 ........GOAL: 405 x 5
    DEAD: 405 x 11 .....GOAL: 500 x 1
    BENCH: 225 x 8.....GOAL: 295 x 1

All goals will be surpassed by the end of March

BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000)
    In b4 kvk.
    My fitday
    http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=BulkInProgress

VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hoping to find me some of those by summer, which probably won't happen at 155lbs lean lulz

good job pulling a photographer's attention (y)

KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KoalaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At 16 you have plenty of time. I was your size at 16 brah.

and yeah, I asked around and he's not a creep. so it's all good. and he does the photos for the NAAFS cagefighting league around here.

Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in for pr0n

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    finalcountdownisin.jpg

(no link to pic, im at school)

NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KoalaZ View Post
    Got me a message from a legit photographer in the area wanting to snap photos for me for his portfolio for free and he will help me with fitness modeling in the future. Confirmed not to be a creep and a legit guy by other people I know that have gone through him.

brb enjoying doucheness
    That's more like modeling not the same leauge as being a ******** ripped kid...also if you're actually jacked no one cares if you put pictures up, it's only when ***gots who don't work out at all act like they no everything

Originally Posted by NJMscle View Post
    That's more like modeling not the same leauge as being a ******** ripped kid...also if you're actually jacked no one cares if you put pictures up, it's only when ***gots who don't work out at all act like they no everything
    lols i know. I've had a couple people hate on me because I have shirtless pics up on ******** but I have them up there for a reason. There are a lot of photographers and agencies and models on FB. But when I explain my reasoning for having them up they just kinda go "oooh okay".

I dislike the thought that it could be douchey for a bodybuilder/model to put up shirtless pics. That's like hating on a track person for putting up a pic of him running. Our body is our sport.

baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller4life0612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea you gotta be careful with people like that...they can get you caught up. but as long as you check him out u should be good
    Free workout tips, nutrition advice, contests, giveaways, and discounts on fitness apparel!

http://forms.aweber.com/form/42/733117442.htm

Forever Up Fitness

Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluery will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congratulations man, good luck!

Would love to get into that some day. Need more size first I'd say.
    Kaizen.

BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always knew you'd do it some day. Especially the day after you take that test and ace it. If you get a c though I'm sure you'll still do something great one day.
    My fitday
    http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=BulkInProgress

SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50) SummerLion will become famous soon enough. (+50)

brb enjoying doucheness
    Nice, be sure to read up about what a portfolio is and what different type of clothing and dynamic you need to be shooting for my nig-ga.
    FREEMAHNIGADAERNELL
    【S.T.A.L.K.E.R. / Bluepowerranger / Thewhiteranger / Muad'dib】

Now / Goal
    Bench 215 x 3 / 260 x 1
    Squat 225 x 8 / 300 x 1
    Deadlift 220 x 3 / 350 x 1

http://thisisveryreal.blogspot.com/
    Zombie Survival is my thang.

TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah... having a shirtless profile pic is not a great idea...

douche persona is very easy to get

Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gancor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Douche.

Lol Nah, my profile pic is pretty douchey.

Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10)

brb enjoying doucheness

with ya bro, dont hurt to show off what ya got...specilly if ya got a lot!
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
    Seven Pillars of Wisdom, Lawrence of Arabia

Originally Posted by baller4life0612 View Post
    yea you gotta be careful with people like that...they can get you caught up. but as long as you check him out u should be good
    Yessir.

Originally Posted by Fluery View Post

Yeah you probably aren't too far off at all.

Originally Posted by BulkInProcess View Post
    I always knew you'd do it some day. Especially the day after you take that test and ace it. If you get a c though I'm sure you'll still do something great one day.

Originally Posted by SummerLion View Post
    Nice, be sure to read up about what a portfolio is and what different type of clothing and dynamic you need to be shooting for my nig-ga.
    Will do man. I have been checking his stuff out. It's fitness modeling so I doubt too much clothing is required (no homo). He's gonna send me a good amount of info so I'll read up on that when I get it.

Originally Posted by TheNameless View Post
    yeah... having a shirtless profile pic is not a great idea...

douche persona is very easy to get
    Lol some people think I'm a douche--probably a lot actually. I like to **** around with people and don't take anything seriously---for instance there was a bet if I couldn't drink a gallon of chocolate milk at lunch (I couldn't, puked everywhere for 30 minutes, fun times) I had to rock a blowout to school the next day.

However in the end I have a good amount of friends and not too much trouble with girls (I don't like going for girls from my school anyway). Anyone who thinks I'm a douche and doesn't know me, I don't care. I don't know anyone who I actually know and talk to on a serious level that considers me a tool---or at least cares if I am one.

madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in b4 kid gets raped by creepy photographer...

wait wut?
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Visit my photography site
    www.motomuttphotography.com

Animal/USPLabs/Optimum Nutrition Addict

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    (srs here)

Go for it. I did modeling bs for about 2yrs starting when I was still competing. It led to possibilities of making it a short term career, but if you plan on college it just won't work [most agencies are cali, miami, and ny].... either way I made around 2grand over the 2yrs. Not a lot considering 2yrs, but it is a lot considering the few, 2/3 hrs it takes to do photos.

Just be ready for some of the weird f**ks that are out there. I had one pshoot with a guy that I would never consider working with again.

EDIT: forwarned though. if you post your modeling pictures on FB then people will think you're a dbag. just lettin u know
    Last edited by GermanBB; 03-29-2010 at 02:22 PM.
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000)
    *ok now take off your boxers*

just kidding. i wouldnt consider you a douche ripped guy if your shirtless pictures are when your at the beach or at the pool with friends. or even if they are your modelling pics. however, if they are you posing in front of your mirror, then yes, i can see why some people think your a douche

SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you inspired me.... to start my first cycle. 3 months and your lifts are better than mine after 4 years of football

buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got me a message from a **** in the area wanting to snap photos for me for his stash for free and he will help me with nothing in the future. Confirmed to be a creep and not a legit guy by other people I know that have supplied spank bank material for him.

Also girls pretend to like my pictures all the time.

brb enjoying doucheness
    fixed

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Was upon a time I was a douche

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't wait to see ur pic blown up when I walk into Hollister or A&F!!!!!!!!!

srsly though, I'd say do it. If I got asked I'd do it.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fluery View Post

100% this
    "Nice guys finish last, remember it"
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    "Bad decisions make good stories
    "The more you mog, the better you feel"

Insta: @mattperez91

1k+ (I rep back)
    --->> Former 123lb'r << ---
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

Originally Posted by SandmanOG View Post
    you inspired me.... to start my first cycle. 3 months and your lifts are better than mine after 4 years of football
    No, I've lifted for two years. This account belongs to two people.

Originally Posted by buckeye185 View Post
    fixed
    Yeah, except no. Complete fail.