Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tired Of Being The " Fat Kid At School. "

Everyday I come home after school and wonder to my self why did I eat this when I know its bad for you? And realize that I ate too much junk food and than feel like **** and eat yet some more junk food cause of the way I feel.

Today at school I ate 1 hambergur, 2 cookies, and a soda. Came home and ate me 3 pizzas, 2 cheese sticks, 2 hot chicken wings, and 2 sodas.

I don't really get the attenion from the girl as some of the other better looking bodys do. Im a freshmen in high school, so I still got a long way to go to get out of there and I sure don't wana spend 4 years over there feeling like **** all the time.

I have a back problem now and can't lift weights for 2 months so what I plan on doing is getting my eatting habits right and doing some light cardio for 1 month and I'll make it harder as I go along.

Please wish me the best of lucks!!!
    Currently working to be a better offensive lineman.

Eagles baby!
    Houston Rockets!
    Texas! Longhorns!

Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrockin629 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well its great that you acknowledge the problem, now you face it. You have to want every bit and piece of what you just wrote. You have to believe in yourself enough to accomplish it. Come home, do your HW and read up on articles and search for the things that intrest you the most. If you can motivate yourself enough to take the first step, literally, then the rest is easy!
    If you have your head on straight you don't have to look back!!!

Reps going to:

Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks arent everything man, just be more out going and talk with girls. If you show your self now, and w/e your chubby then you loose weight girls will notice that. By junior/senior year have a set goal for your self, stay determined and you will get more attention, not as a friend but more... I was in the same exact position as you, by senior year i was in great shape, and had a couple friends w/ benefits. Just have confidence in your self now, fix your eating habits and stay determined. If you cant lift thats all more reason to hardcore the cardio... Keep your head up man.

ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good looking bodies get you respect and attention, because they are all that people can judge off of without knowing you. But even if you hook the fish, you still have to reel them in.

Work on adjusting your looks and polishing them up; meanwhile burn off that fat and get a 6 back. Before you know it you will have the respect and the girls

je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) je83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Eagle fan 123 View Post
    Everyday I come home after school and wonder to my self why did I eat this when I know its bad for you? And realize that I ate too much junk food and than feel like **** and eat yet some more junk food cause of the way I feel.

Today at school I ate 1 hambergur, 2 cookies, and a soda. Came home and ate me 3 pizzas, 2 cheese sticks, 2 hot chicken wings, and 2 sodas.

I don't really get the attenion from the girl as some of the other better looking bodys do. Im a freshmen in high school, so I still got a long way to go to get out of there and I sure don't wana spend 4 years over there feeling like **** all the time.

I have a back problem now and can't lift weights for 2 months so what I plan on doing is getting my eatting habits right and doing some light cardio for 1 month and I'll make it harder as I go along.

Good luck.

emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good luck

Originally Posted by Eagle fan 123 View Post

Good thing your realized at age fifteen. First of all, try to give up all the junk foods. Second, start doing Cardio. Third, Lift some weights. Just because you are young It will take you less time to loose the fat.

" Give up Junk foods" "No cheat days"
    Bengal Tiger

GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    take the advice of every1

i like the comment by emchowdury, your realizing at a great age. i didnt realize my own obesity until i was 19-20 years old. My first 3 years of college could have been 10x better if i wasnt 300 lbs and girls were treating me like they do now. idiotic on my part to let myself get that way. Just focus on your goal people will respect you so much more if you have determination and can do something you know they couldn't do
    "Fear was what stood between a man and an extraordinary life, and the surest way through it was to stare it down over and over until that gaze became habit." - the Pat Tillman Story

AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WIN THE CONTEST MAN!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

Everytime you want to have that junk food think about the final goal. Think about how EVERYTHING in your life will be so much better just for giving up those little things.

And by all means, get your cheat meals. You are not a robot all of the sudden. If you got fat it was because you enjoy food a little more than the majority of people, have a day where you go somewhere and eat what you had tonight, if that's what tyou want. Just try to make it a little moderate. If you want to go over the top and not be moderate, well, that's not the best attitude but you can punish the next day with a lower caloric intake than normal and going harder in the elliptical for 20minutes more than usual.

Live will be much better man. Dont dellude yourself. And be proud you realized you had to do something at age 15. You have given a great step...

Best of luck man!

Hardgainer AND Hardloser FrostFox's Avatar
    FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Drop the junk food, period. Soda is the absolute worst. The worst, I tell you, the worst!

You should be drinking pretty much water only, and a bit of milk if you're into that kind of thing. No more than 2 glasses a day of 1%, in that case.

Do your research, but you will almost instantly drop 20+ pounds by moving to healthy food and dropping all the crap out of your diet without doing anything else.

As for girls, hah! It doesn't matter what kind of shape you're in, they will **** you over in high school, just get ready for it.
    FrostFox's "Girls run from me because I'm fat" Fat Loss/Strength Gain log ^_^
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3920883
    I'm Back in Business Baby!

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like someone else stated, good thing you realized it at 15. When your in grammar school it's not much of a concern, because you kind of grow up with everybody, but as you develop, mature, and then go on to high school you realize you want the looks, and the girls.

Do something about it now. Get your diet together, get your routine in order, do cardio now since you can't lift. By the time you know it you'll have the looks and plenty of girls, but you have to know how to talk to them as well. You take control now, by the time you finish off your freshman year you will look like a new person, and then imagine what you will look like sophomore year if you keep at it. By senior year you will be the ****in man.

Good luck bro! It's all about dedication and consistency. Don't let anything get in the way even though it's hard. Going out/partying etc. I mean do it, but don't let it do you. I know I regret not making a change in high school. I wasn't a fat slob...but still, your never satisfied where you are. Take care bro.

Good luck.

GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FrostFox View Post
    Drop the junk food, period. Soda is the absolute worst. The worst, I tell you, the worst!

You should be drinking pretty much water only, and a bit of milk if you're into that kind of thing. No more than 2 glasses a day of 1%, in that case.

Do your research, but you will almost instantly drop 20+ pounds by moving to healthy food and dropping all the crap out of your diet without doing anything else.

As for girls, hah! It doesn't matter what kind of shape you're in, they will **** you over in high school, just get ready for it.
    i agree with the high school women comment haha

but the milk? he could drink like 10 glasses a day as long as it fits into his macros, milk is one of the best things for building/keeping muscle, but then again u need to be drinking a lot more water than milk so id say keep it to a decent minimum (2-4 glasses a day is perfectly fine)
    "Fear was what stood between a man and an extraordinary life, and the surest way through it was to stare it down over and over until that gaze became habit." - the Pat Tillman Story

Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devisissy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck. Cut the junk and you will do just fine. My high school had a great gym. Maybe hit the gym after school.

DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaPlumber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your only concern should be to look out for yourself. You owe the world nothing. Go to the gym.Eat properly. In 1 or 2 years, if you have been at it seriously, you will be the best. You're 15......start now.

ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000) ty247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make the change now, do not wallow in self pity. Do not make the same mistake I did at that age, as tough as it is to take advice at the stage in your life you are at.

You will regret every single day of your high school days that you lived overweight when you realize how much better it would have been if you were in shape and confident about yourself.
    I'm lost~

Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't worry mate you will sort it out, just keep at it and do it.

Don't worry about girls mate , if they only want you because you have a six pack then well **** them, If they don't like the way you are then they can go jump under a bus for all i care.. imo

My Girl don't care if i was 20 stone fat or skinny or Massive she loves me and thats all i need

Good luck bro
    Cheat Curls worked for Arnold they will work for me too!

This Genetics stuff is bullsh*t , train hard and you can have what ever you want.

Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saint Mike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's great that you want to change! That's the first step.

As far as the girls go, attitude and confidence are what's gonna get you there. Sure, you may have some girls who consider appearance the main factor but studies have shown that this is more of a male characteristic. Listen to them, compliment their outfit, make them laugh and don't bull**** them too much. Remember, if it does work out then all the **** you said trying to build yourself up suddenly has to be true.

Unless of course you're looking for a one night stand.
    Conquer the Strong ... Trample the Weak ... Hurdle the Dead

Statistics means never having to say your certain.

juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I pm'ed you bro.

I got chunky my freshman year in high school. I ended up getting ripped up for my sophomore year...I pm'ed you how I did it.
    Avatar Pic was from Oct 2008. Then gained some weight as all I do is WORK!

Started the 2013 Summer Cut in Decemeber. Was at 201 lbs after some nice gains....

12/12/12: 201
    1/4/13: 197
    1/31/13: 192
    2/15/13: 188
    2/28/13: 185
    3/15/13: 182

GOAL is 175 by 4/15/13....

"It never occurs to me that there are things that I can't do."

Failure is not defeat...Defeat is accepting failure as the final outcome...
    -Me

tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomjones42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can definitely do it, Senior year I dropped like 50 pounds. All I did was cut out all the junk food, eliminated snacking between meals, and only cheated one meal a week. I didn't even do any exercise.

Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000)
    cutting out pop itself will generally give great results, the whole junk food thing wouldn't hurt either. How did you hurt your back?

advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) advancednoob87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was too lazy to read all of the other posts, so pardon me if someone posted something similar.

Well I was exactly in your situation when I was younger. And my greatest advice to you is if you do give up, get back to trying. My biggest mistake was that I would be into it for two weeks, and then I would fizzle out and ain more weight. I blamed everything around me rather then myself, so I was not motivated to do it for the right reasons. I wish you the best of luck, and remember, its never too late!
    -Geoffrey

ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ck85abc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OMG, all these posts and nothing that will help him lose the weight. Not even a read the stickies.

To the origional poster. If you take these guys advice and cut out the junk food and soda, you will most likely fail. Reason you ask? Because you don't know what else to eat. Yes, you need to cut out the junk food, but you have to know what to replace it with. BTW, almost anything you eat that is not homemade is junk food. A hamburger from anywere most likely is not made with 96/4 ground beef.

If you can't eat the junk food. You will be sitting there, well, what do I eat now. You won't eat much, you will get hungry, and you will fall to temtation once again.

My first bit of advice: Read the sticky threads on this page and the nutrition page.

I'll do a really really quick run through of what you should be doing with your diet.

Basically, eat nothing but 100% rolled oats oat meal, patatoes, whole vegitables, fresh fruit, 100% whole grain flower/bread/pasta, milk, water, lean beef (96/4), lean pork chops, boneless skinless chicken breasts, natual peanut butter, cottage cheese, flax seed, fish oil, olive oil, eggs, fat free cheese, mustard, beans without added sugar. There might be a few more to add to the list, but I can't think of them. Of course, if you are going to make something like spagetti, go ahead and use the healthiest can of sauce you can find, but use double meat or half the sauce as normal.

When you are eating, try 6 smaller meals a day. Have each meal composed of roughly 40% calories from protein, 40% calories from carbs and 40% calories from fat.

Don't smother you veggies or anything with high fat dressing.

In order to tell if something is 100% whole grain, look at the ingredients list. There should be one of the following ingredients: Whole wheat/grain flower, 100% whole wheat/grain flower, Stone ground whole wheat/grain flower. If there is any other flower ingredient, it is not 100% whole grain.

Why eat like this you ask? Well, when you eat sugar, processed foods, and white bread, your body digests them fast and then you get hungry sooner because your brain does not have a constant steady supply of blood sugar.

If you eat a sandwich with 100% whole wheat bread, lean boneless chicken breast, a slice of fat free cheese, and mustard, you will be full for a lot longer time, thus causing you to eat less calories in the day. You won't bing because your brain is getting a constant supply of blood sugar.

You are in high school, so you might have to modify the 6 meals a day thing.

At 220 lbs and overweigh, I would guess you should eat something around 2200-2400 calories a day.
    Last edited by ck85abc; 09-12-2007 at 08:20 AM.

FJC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great info in the post above.

One piece of advice is this: Just don't give up. If you slip and eat something bad, don't get depressed and go on a binge. Just accept that you did it, that it wasn't good for you, and immediately get back on the horse. Don't think, "Well, I ate that cheeseburger at lunch, so the diet is blown for today, I'll start again next Monday." Start again right away. We're all human, we'll slip at times, what makes a difference between the winners and the losers is that the winners KEEP AT IT.
    --FJC

X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To me, it's not even enough to realize that you are overweight. I realized that since I started high school, and I didn't have the will or the fortitude to start doing something about it till this summer (senior in college).

For me, the biggest advice was to eat food that would fuel your body and give you energy. If it is fatty and non nutirious, I would ignore it and not eat it. That simple line of thinking allowed me to shape my diet. Although my diet is not perfect, I have been losing around 2lb every week for about 2-3 months .

%%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50) %%%% will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck.

My advice is this,

Accept that it's going to be a long, and hard road ahead. If anyone ever tells you otherwise, then their full of ****. The quicker you accept that, the better you'll be.

Do research online. There are endless amounts of articles and stuff on the internet. Don't ask people to post a diet for you to follow. We're not here to spoon feed you. Do research, find out how and what to eat yourself. A lot of it is common sense. You already know fruits and veggies are good and fast food is bad.

As soon as your able to lift weights, then LIFT!! Don't just become a smaller and weaker version of yourself. I know friends who were chubby in middle school and are now thin. But their also weak as hell. They don't look like they can lift a trashcan. DON"T LET THAT BE YOU. Those people get no respect from me. Bottom line = LIFT!

codyjoe10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currrently doing the same thing.I finally realized what I was doing to myself. I am only one week in. I don't have any visible results but i feel great. A lot better than I did before I started this. All I am doing is cardio and weights 5 days a week.It will take time but I know it is worth it.

Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aye, i gotta whoop my ass into shape for swim class in 16ish weeks. Ive been busting my balls at the gym and eating very well. it's been about 3 weeks or so and I'm down 6ish pounds. As long as you're consistent with your diet and workouts you'll make very nice progress.

codyjoe10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes i agree willdabear. Consistency is very important.This is not the first time I have had to loose weight.The other times I have followed similar programs tot he one I am on now.I found that with consistency, the results show to be much quicker.

Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jo110465 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Good job taking the first step!

You've gotten some really good advice here. I have been fat since grade school and am just now doing something about it. I was 130 in the 6th grade, 180 by my senior year, 200 by my twenties and spent most of my adult life(yes, I'm old) at 280. You don't want any of that. It's great that you're getting a handle on it now. You want to be able to fit in a desk or have your chest stick out further than your stomach when you're wearing your jersey. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted.
    Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Abc^^ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Losing weight is un-surprisingly NOT HARD.
    Diet makes up 50%
    Weight and Cardio the other 50%
    So you see the main thing DDDIIIIEEETTTTTT
    SOrt it out, or get your parents too stop buying junk your shortening your life !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell us how far your willing to go diet wise, as in we can get you losing weight BIG time or you can adjust diets or something else... all ABOUT YOU and your motivation.
    If you have a bad back then get that sorted, LOTS of doctors around DONT let it be the reason why you eat crap NOT YOUR STOMACHS fault you have a bad back !
    Cardio wise you can still walk yes ?
    Run ??????
    Sprint ????
    Exactly how bad is it ?????

BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigD#23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm another one that was in your same situation but started to try and take charge of my weight loss at a much later time in my life. my advice would be get into PE and weight training classes at school take one every year this will make sure you get some kind of exercise every day. try out for sports to keep you active and out of the house were your habits will take over and have you eating junk in no time. if you instill fitness and working out now over time it will become a habit that will hopefully stay with you for the rest of your life.

you can work in baby steps cut out soda or at least switch to diet and then start cutting out junk and replacing it with healthier choices. start doing any kind of exercise that you can and work your way up to full blown workouts.

check out this thread for motivation and remember this site is full of people that were in your same position and some point in time.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=898532
    I got myself in this overweight mess and I'm working on getting myself out of it.