Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bizzare777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3d versus Whiteflood......

I couldn't seem to find any threads that gave reviews on jack3d and i'm trying to figure out which of the 2 products are more effective. I really like the price of jack3d but it seems like most of you guys are using whiteflood. I'm wondering if any of you have also used jack3d?

Thanks!

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have used WF, Shock Therapy, SP250, and currently running Jacked based on all the great reviews. When it comes to pre workout boosters, everyone seems to respond differently, but for me...

WF has been the best performer (powder).
    SP250 tastes the best by a mile, and performs great for me.
    I dont seem to respond to Jacked or Shock Therapy
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

bizzare777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whiteflood

Thanks for the Reply! Is WhiteFlood cheaper then NO explode (pricewise)? I tried my first scoop of No Explode last night and I noticed a significant increase in Strenght and Stamina. However, I felt kinda lethargic 4 hours later. I just wan't a product similar to No explode but much cheaper in price.

Also, is it necessary to take WhiteFlood on none workout days? :-)

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bizzare777 View Post
    I couldn't seem to find any threads that gave reviews on jack3d
    that's hard to believe.

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the Reply! Is WhiteFlood cheaper then NO explode (pricewise)? I tried my first scoop of No Explode last night and I noticed a significant increase in Strenght and Stamina. However, I felt kinda lethargic 4 hours later. I just wan't a product similar to No explode but much cheaper in price.

Also, is it necessary to take WhiteFlood on none workout days? :-)
    No on non workout days.

Im4LSU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I couldn't seem to find any threads that gave reviews on jack3d and i'm trying to figure out which of the 2 products are more effective. I really like the price of jack3d but it seems like most of you guys are using whiteflood. I'm wondering if any of you have also used jack3d?

Thanks!
    I have tried Jack3d and not WhiteFlood but I will tell you this, I prefer Jack3d over:

No-Explode
    Superpump
    Nano Vapor
    Black Powder

I am planning on trying Whiteflood but its hard getting past the cost to switch when Jack3d works damn good for me.
    Pain is good, extreme pain is extremely good.

evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10) evohock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also have used most of the major preworkout products out there and I have to say White Flood is my favorite. I ran 2 tubs of Jack3d when it first came out and it was an amazing product....better focus and drive than White Flood. Downside to Jack3d was the crash afterwards. I've never experienced crashes like the ones I got after a hardcore workout on Jack3d. It got so bad that I stopped lifting before work.....obviously everything works differently for different people though...
    6'2"
    200lbs @ 8% BF

Im4LSU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm that's strange I never crash after Jack3d but then again I workout in the afternoon and am ready to relax anyhow. OH well to each their own huh?
    Pain is good, extreme pain is extremely good.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Im4LSU View Post
    I have tried Jack3d and not WhiteFlood but I will tell you this, I prefer Jack3d over:

No-Explode
    Superpump
    Nano Vapor
    Black Powder

I am planning on trying Whiteflood but its hard getting past the cost to switch when Jack3d works damn good for me.
    White flood is cheaper per workout if you break it down via dosing instructions on the labels
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks!
    Do you know how to use the search function?
    There is a new thread on Jack3d just about every day.

I have not used White Flood, however I have used Jack3d and the energy it gives is unparalleled.

Take two scoops with 8 ounces of water on an empty stomach and prepare to workout like a beast. I do not or have not experienced a crash from it.

Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000) Altitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MXG1072 View Post
    Do you know how to use the search function?
    There is a new thread on Jack3d just about every day.

I have not used White Flood, however I have used Jack3d and the energy it gives is unparalleled.

Take two scoops with 8 ounces of water on an empty stomach and prepare to workout like a beast. I do not or have not experienced a crash from it.
    No kidding! I had to laugh at the "couldn't find any threads about Jack3d" comment. It's hard to find a thread WITHOUT a Jack3d reference any more, sheesh.
    Ballin'............

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    that's hard to believe.
    lol

I like jack3d. They're both stellar in my opinion though, can't wait to try the new flavor of WF though.

gripNrip85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love both White Flood and Jack3d.. if your diet is on point and your dedicated to the iron..you can't go wrong etheir way. Those are 2 products where the hype really does live up to the performance of the Supp. Key thing is, Diet and Dedication on POINT.. Supplements in general are USELESS if your not dialed in.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As far as energy goes, WF>Jack3d for me. The older version of Jack3d was strong, but the newest one fails to deliver IMO.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    ...The older version of Jack3d was strong, but the newest one fails to deliver IMO.
    Interesting! There should not be any loss of potency.
    ---

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    lol

I like jack3d. They're both stellar in my opinion though, can't wait to try the new flavor of WF though.
    get a free sample via the link in my signature below
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

pwsh8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    lol

I would assume that you're referring to the new white raspberry flavor? I actually just now picked up a tub of it and I love it. I just got done with the lemonade WF and as most of you know it didn't have the best flavor, but was tolerable. The raspberry is much much better highly recommended !

Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robertsmiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a HUGE CL fanboy, absolutely love their stuff. Spent more money on it than I would care to say. You can't go wrong with White Flood, great, great product.

That said, I just picked up a tub of jack3d on a whim to try it out and I have to say, I actually think it's better than White Flood. Incredible energy and pumps, more pronounced than White Flood's IMO. Well worth a try if you haven't given it a go. As a bonus, I find the taste to be a bit more, I don't know, refreshing, than White Flood. That is by no means a knock on White Flood's taste. It's great.

I suppose you can tell I have to really pull it out of me to even come near putting down White Flood, but Jack3d really is a great PWO.

tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Personally like jack3d better but WF is solid. Agree that I felt more pronounced pumps on dat dere jack3d.

Can't really go wrong with either though IMO.

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely Jack3d but I haven't used the new version which they removed an ingredient from. WF didn't do really anything for me and the WR tasted awful compared to the other CL products.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Old Jack3d > White Flood
    New Jack3d < White Flood

Both are solid products both are probably the two best out right now imo.... try both see what you like.

I'm surprised the entire thread hasn't been a company rep war yet.
    -HitTheRack.net-

Bombs, Bu11ets, & Blood TWiztid7's Avatar
    TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've used and love both...still have a tub of each. I use WF during bulk and Jack3d during cut. The 1,3-di (geranium) in Jack3d surpresses my appetite too much when bulking. I've also crashed on it like others have eluded to, but it's not bad.
    ~Pics or negs~

[[DCA]]

Bombs, Bu11ets, & Blood TWiztid7's Avatar
    TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    While I'm thinking about it, and have both USPL and CL rep's ears, has anyone ever heard of combining the 2 pre-wo? Say 1/2 scoop of each?
    ~Pics or negs~

[[DCA]]

CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its a pretty easy choice..

are you on creatine?

yes, then get WF

no, then get Jacked <--- lol
    Last edited by CaptMcClain; 01-03-2010 at 06:34 PM.

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tried them both, and WF wins hands down. the new raspberry is great too.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White Flood FTW!!!!
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    White flood is cheaper per workout if you break it down via dosing instructions on the labels
    Really?? Everytime.....

Bu.. bu.. bu.. bu.... but we're cheaper...

As always, the users requirement will always dictate how cost effective it is.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    get a free sample via the link in my signature below
    Would if I could, you don't ship to Ireland though... Did love purple wrath but got burned by the grape flavour so not as trusting... Lemonade was ok, but it grew on me. Part of the reason I love jack3d is that it goes down easy.
    Last edited by PhoenixFlame; 01-03-2010 at 07:02 PM.

matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    some of you guys are pretty dumb. You come in here bashing the OP and dont even realize he made this thread almost a year ago.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like both, if I had to pick one though I think it would be Jack3d in terms of effectiveness. However, the price of White Flood is outstanding.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaptMcClain View Post
    its a pretty easy choice..

are you on creatine?

yes, then get WF

no, then get Jacked <--- lol
    good piont there, op should know, some of the preworkout prods have both creatine and NO ingredients and others dont..

white flood = no
    no xlplode = creatine + no
    usp jacked = creatine + no

like most of the cl reps will tell u, wf still gives u the same pumps, if not better compared to no xplode. ive tried no xplode and wf and found WF to be better. but, its best to buy WF in small amounts since it changes color (yellow/brown) over time. Ive heard good reviews of Jacked also.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion