Page 48 of 247 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 7406
    scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by littlechick View Post
    JC on the pull-ups
    JC????

you must not know bout me littlechick's Avatar
    littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    JC????
    a religious figure.......... I feel uncomfortable putting the whole name down
    Deadlifting 250 lbs!

King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000)
    7 sets on pullups... ouch

Must have had a good pump.

Have you been watching the rugby? All blacks game coming up soon for you guys...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by littlechick View Post
    a religious figure.......... I feel uncomfortable putting the whole name down
    ok...

Originally Posted by r-ban View Post
    7 sets on pullups... ouch

Must have had a good pump.

Have you been watching the rugby? All blacks game coming up soon for you guys...
    i did actually... wanted to row but that would have hurt my groin... so would have adding weight to the pullups...

i haven't watched one game yet... but will watch scotland get humped on saturday...

kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink

haha nah scotland is doin pretty gd imo. margin wont be greater than 30 imo
    live strong, be strong

rebuilding the bulldozer homelifter's Avatar
    homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are you doing to help your groin injury heal Scott? Just rest, or are you doing more...Ice, Compression,...just how do you elevate...don't want to know that one. Any ultrasound? By now you could be using some heat to help with the healing process. NSAIDS? It might just take time...but damn..it is hard to keep waiting for those to heal.
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=664713

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

I don't ask for much on my daily goals.....just one more rep than last time.

When you stand firm in your beliefs...the people who don't will pass in and out of your life...the ones who stand with you..those are your friends.

Originally Posted by homelifter View Post
    What are you doing to help your groin injury heal Scott? Just rest, or are you doing more...Ice, Compression,...just how do you elevate...don't want to know that one. Any ultrasound? By now you could be using some heat to help with the healing process. NSAIDS? It might just take time...but damn..it is hard to keep waiting for those to heal.
    using arnica and getting physio with ultrasound and massage...

healing up but slowly... i can almost walk properly now... cant bend down at all...

Oops back to cutting PowerBuilder08's Avatar
    PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good workout, even with the limits. Heal up soon man.
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

Powerlifting Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175783781

Originally Posted by acbrits08 View Post
    Good workout, even with the limits. Heal up soon man.
    thanks... missing this weekends game adn certainly not missing next weeks unless i have to...

thanks... hows things????

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Homo.
    Psalm 121

Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Homo.
    love you too... xxxxxxx...

homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Homo.
    Don't ask...Don't tell.
    My Journal:

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

When you stand firm in your beliefs...the people who don't will pass in and out of your life...the ones who stand with you..those are your friends.

Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks... missing this weekends game adn certainly not missing next weeks unless i have to...

It is good to hear that your groin is starting to heal and recover a little.

Got any plans for the weekend?

Oops back to cutting PowerBuilder08's Avatar
    PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Np bro...not bad here, I missed some time because of an injury, but I've got one more "rehab" JV game before I get back to it
    Homo.
    Hahahaha
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

Powerlifting Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175783781

Originally Posted by Curl Master View Post
    It is good to hear that your groin is starting to heal and recover a little.

Got any plans for the weekend?
    well about to lift... then off to gf for the night, bbqing at hers, then tomorrow since i am not playing i have to be in charge of all the substitutions onto the pic, marking down reasons etc on bit of paper for both sides, then out at night. sunday - watching scotlan getting humped by new zealand... then out for dinner then chilled night before school starts monday... you???

Originally Posted by acbrits08 View Post
    Np bro...not bad here, I missed some time because of an injury, but I've got one more "rehab" JV game before I get back to it

Hahahaha

good luck with that...

Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well about to lift... then off to gf for the night, bbqing at hers, then tomorrow since i am not playing i have to be in charge of all the substitutions onto the pic, marking down reasons etc on bit of paper for both sides, then out at night. sunday - watching scotlan getting humped by new zealand... then out for dinner then chilled night before school starts monday... you???
    Just probably going to rest up this weekend. I got the flu and I just felt like crap yesterday. I had chills, muscle aches, bad stomach, headache, and was running to the bathroom 50 times during the day. I do want to push it and get worse again so I probably going to watch a lot of football and relax.

Just probably going to rest up this weekend. I got the flu and I just felt like crap yesterday. I had chills, muscle aches, bad stomach, headache, and was running to the bathroom 50 times during the day. I do want to push it and get worse again so I probably going to watch a lot of football and relax.
    ye i will be watching on sunday night the nfl... and record a couple of the college games to watch over the week...

hope you felel better quick... bit early to get flu...

shoulder/traps

db press
    17.5x10
    22.5x10 dropset 17.5x10
    27.5x10(60.5lbs) dropset 17.5x10
    27.5x10 dropset 17.5x10
    27.5x10 dropset 17.5x10
    27.5x15
    17.5x20

side laterals
    22.5x12
    22.5x12(49.5lbs)
    17.5x20
    17.5x20

shrugs with 2 sec pause
    100x20
    100x20
    100x20

crunches on ball
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

decent session...

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice...i love the drop sets.

(don't taser me bro)

Nice work Scott. How did you like doing the drop sets on shoulders. That should have put a pretty good burn on.

Shoot...I don't remember the last time I did shrugs. I'd better get those back in my workout.

Have a great weekend.
    My Journal:

ye i will be watching on sunday night the nfl... and record a couple of the college games to watch over the week...

hope you felel better quick... bit early to get flu...
    Thanks. Yeah I was surpised to catch the flu this early. But is seems to be really going around for some reason. I hate getting the flu.

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Great work Scotty!

Glad you had some decent session routine,those are a lot of volume and sets..

May you have a great weekends Scotty boy!
    Last edited by MesoPeaks; 09-21-2007 at 04:52 PM.

kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

damn thats some huge volume for shoulders
    live strong, be strong

Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    nice...i love the drop sets.

(don't taser me bro)
    thanks.. i was scared to go heavy with my groin...

Nice work Scott. How did you like doing the drop sets on shoulders. That should have put a pretty good burn on.

Shoot...I don't remember the last time I did shrugs. I'd better get those back in my workout.

Have a great weekend.
    i liked it but as i said i didnt want to go to heavy bb work...

ye i love shrugs... so easy and work so well...

Thanks. Yeah I was surpised to catch the flu this early. But is seems to be really going around for some reason. I hate getting the flu.
    ye we had a bout here and everyone was ill, but i am so lucky touch wood that i am never ill...

Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    Great work Scotty!

Glad you had some decent session routine,those are a lot of volume and sets..

May you have a great weekends Scotty boy!
    ]

thanks...

Originally Posted by kingcarlos View Post
    damn thats some huge volume for shoulders

haha... ye looking back it was but didn't feel it at the time....

chest/tris

close grip bench
    60x5
    100x6
    110x8
    120x10
    130x12
    140x12(308lbs)
    130x6 ss 120x6 ss 110x6 ss 100x6

incline bench
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

Skullcrushers
    60x15(132lbs)
    60x15

crunches on ball
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

destroyed again... dam you homelifter!!!

chest/tris

close grip bench
    60x5
    100x6
    110x8
    120x10
    130x12
    140x12(308lbs)
    130x6 ss 120x6 ss 110x6 ss 100x6

incline bench
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

Skullcrushers
    60x15(132lbs)
    60x15

crunches on ball
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

destroyed again... dam you homelifter!!!
    LOL...You know you like it. And obviously, since you are doing them again, you feel like they are working for you.
    My Journal:

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazing bench work there again Scott!

How the hell did you get so strong in the bench anyways? What kind of routine got your numbers up like that?
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking good and decent Scott

Lot's of sets on close grip..and quick session. I believe..

No dbl fly ?

then Why HL?
    Last edited by MesoPeaks; 09-26-2007 at 01:32 AM.

LOL...You know you like it. And obviously, since you are doing them again, you feel like they are working for you.
    ye but its weird adn you loose feeling in your arms for the rest of the day.... i couldnt push myself off the ground when stretching...

hopefully backt o normal stuff for me next week...

Originally Posted by TKD View Post
    Amazing bench work there again Scott!

How the hell did you get so strong in the bench anyways? What kind of routine got your numbers up like that?
    westside... and years of benching...

thanks...

Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    Looking good and decent Scott

Lot's of sets on close grip..and quick session. I believe..

No dbl fly ?

then Why HL?
    flys are pointless... compounds and the odd arm isolation for chest imo... chest was dead after the inclines anyway...

what is HL???

fitness

50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs

3mins rest

50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs

well my leg managed that and not any worse today... so looks like i am fit to play this weekend but i still cant do a bodyweight squat...