Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gjohnson5 View Post
    Hence the reason I posted her pic
    It not just the fact that he's a republican and I dislike her politics
    She words ARE poisonous, untruthful, vicious etc
    Not this again...

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hence the reason I posted her pic
    It not just the fact that he's a republican and I dislike her politics
    She words ARE poisonous, untruthful, vicious etc

Ya thats almost as bad as bein in teh no pic , no avi , no proof hardkore e stat crew and nothin to back up up but lies and bull$hit no matter how many times youve been called out by oh so many ov35 members ...

(Estimated One Rep Max)
    Bench: 379 lb
    Squat: 487 lb
    Deadlift: 625 lb

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    None of what you are saying makes any sense at all. You didn't read my post and have no idea what my point is.

I don't have a "way". My entire post was about how bad it must suck for you guys to go through life being annoyed at everyone for having different ideas than you. Democrat, Rebublican, Whig, Tory, Christian, Jew, Shoa Lin Kung Fu master, whatever.

You are trying a little to hard to find the negative in people.
    You're the one not making any sense
    Obviously you do have a "way" if you could read your own typing
    And no , it doesn't suck to be annoyed with someone you consider to be trash
    Kickin your azz everytime

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    Ya thats almost as bad as bein in teh no pic , no avi , no proof hardkore e stat crew and nothin to back up up but lies and bull$hit no matter how many times youve been called out by oh so many ov35 members ...

(Estimated One Rep Max)
    Bench: 379 lb
    Squat: 487 lb
    Deadlift: 625 lb

Not concerned about what you think of my bodyspace.
    I'll change or update it at my leisure , not yours
    Kickin your azz everytime

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    remember Khrodaddi?

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And no , it doesn't suck to be annoyed with someone you consider to be trash
    I am actually really curious about this and this was actually related to my original question.

Do you consider people with different religious beliefs than you trash? What about people with different cultural values? What defines "trash" for you? Surely you don't feel that people that like different styles of music than you trash, do you?

Or is it just politics, and if so, why?

I can read my own writing, btw, and my point still stands. I do not understand why some of you guys get so annoyed with people just because they have different ideas about politics than you.

I am very interested to hear your thoughts on this.
    Last edited by eomrat; 11-14-2010 at 09:00 PM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nuttynutskin View Post

thats f'in awesome , you put up my before pic from 05 when I was fat and at 23% bf ....

funny even fat *STEVE* was in better shape and stronger than you

u mad drunk boy

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    You my dear, are wonderful.

Love your sense of humor.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats f'in awesome , you put up my before pic from 05 when I was fat and at 23% bf ...
    Holy crap!!! Is that really you?

Great work, Steve!! I had no idea.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats f'in awesome , you put up my before pic from 05 when I was fat and at 23% bf ....

u mad drunk boy
    I don't care how strong you say you were in that pic, you're still an egotistical douche.

miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do not understand why some of you guys get so annoyed with people just because they have different ideas about politics than you.

I am very interested to hear your thoughts on this.
    I have no idea what that guy is saying or why he's trying to pick a fight with you, but I'll answer as to my own annoyance

It is annoying to me when people with a large audience (pundants) are disingenuous. I have no problem with people who have different political views than I do, if they are heartfelt. But if they are saying things to stir the pot, things that they either know aren't entirely true or are repeating rumors and passing them off as fact, that really gets under my skin. It's great political theatre...but I believe it's also ripping our country apart. I don't think there is such a huge divide amongst most Americans regarding what they really care about & what they want for this country (jobs, quality education, etc...) but I think a lot of these pundants exploit the divides that do exist for ratings. And I find that disgusting.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    I have to vote for the Hoff. I have never seen him interviewed, does he take himself as seriously as it appears, or is it all in fun???
    He's actually a pretty cool dude. He seemed to be a really good sport when he got roasted on comedy central....and one of the comedians said that he was one of the few roastees who didn't set any boundaries on what roasters could talk about.

Last edited by Karl_Hungus; 11-14-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Originally Posted by miss-fit View Post
    I have no idea what that guy is saying or why he's trying to pick a fight with you, but I'll answer as to my own annoyance

It is annoying to me when people with a large audience (pundants) are disingenuous. I have no problem with people who have different political views than I do, if they are heartfelt. But if they are saying things to stir the pot, things that they either know aren't entirely true or are repeating rumors and passing them off as fact, that really gets under my skin. It's great political theatre...but I believe it's also ripping our country apart. I don't think there is such a huge divide amongst most Americans regarding what they really care about & what they want for this country (jobs, quality education, etc...) but I think a lot of these pundants exploit the divides that do exist for ratings. And I find that disgusting.
    I totally understand every bit of that. I guess what I am curious about is why get annoyed, or I guess in some cases even hostile, with people just because they think differently that you? I really just don't get it at all. I don't mean people like Sean Hannity or whatever, but real, everyday people like coworkers? Or worse yet, random strangers on the internet.

I guess what I was getting at is this: If we can dislike someone because of their ideas about monetary policies, can we also dislike someone because of their religious beliefs? They seem the same to me. And if we can dislike someone because of this, I do not see it as a very far leap to dislike someone because of cultural differences that we may have.

I don't know. It just seems dangerous to me. I think my time in Bosnia may have made me overly sensitive to what I see as irrational hatred of our fellow man.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Is there anyone on the earth more annoying than this woman? Seriously. I dare you to post a pic of anyone more annoying.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    This woman
    Sorry, but both are hot and can say and do what they want..

immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Sorry, but both are hot and can say and do what they want..
    I wouldn't tap either one. The Progressive girl just doesn't do anything for me. I've heard that a LOT of guys love her tho; hence the continued TV ads. Palin just gives me chills; that shrill voice and demeanor... Oh man....

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

u mad drunk boy
    All he did was show the rest of us how even more fcking awesome you really are. You've really done an excellent job with yourself, Steve, and you should be commended.

Give it up top! No Steve, higher. :P
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there anyone on the earth more annoying than this woman? Seriously. I dare you to post a pic of anyone more annoying.

Sorry dude.... Flo is hot
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I totally understand every bit of that. I guess what I am curious about is why get annoyed, or I guess in some cases even hostile, with people just because they think differently that you? ...It just seems dangerous to me.
    I don't get it either and it's sad to see people who are so close-minded as to not even be able to hear what others are saying because they disagree at a fundamental level. IMO, there is always something to be learned by listening...even if you choose to disregard what you've heard after you've given it some thought. Thinking = good

Holy crap!!! Is that really you?

Great work, Steve!! I had no idea.
    Ya bro that was me back in florida just prior to me quitting the mc , quitting drinking and getting my health back on track.

Thank you sir

I don't care how strong you say you were in that pic, you're still an egotistical douche.
    o rly ?

Cause the way I see it bein drunk , posting stupid vids on a forum of being wasted and makin a fool of themselves , not to mentio having hard liquor "stored" in your fridge , makes you more douche than me any day of the week.

All he did was show the rest of us how even more fcking awesome you really are. You've really done an excellent job with yourself, Steve, and you should be commended.

Thanks DM !!!

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Actually, I've always had kind of a thing for her. I like goofy chicks.
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This^^. When I first saw that pic, I thought it was the others dudes current pic. Looking at Steves pic now, I never would have guessed.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000)
    *Steve* Awesome transformation!! Just goes to show what hard work and determination can do!

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Steve, Had no idea. You have put in hard work brother. Congrats!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

Yeah, This^^^^
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it just me or is moto moto *STEVE* still teh sexy?

Wait.....wut?

But seriously. Nice transformation, brother.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

May his hernia hang down to the floor!
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ LMAO

-=FLEX=-

asdf
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm late to this and many great ones have already been posted. I offer:

Jesus is my lifting partner.