Closed Thread
Page 89 of 421 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 12621
    Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    Hey marc, congrats on everything going great with the diet but i got a question. Are you trying to get to complete contest shape like 6 or so weeks out that way you can just maintain or loose a little more but really make sure you peak at the right time?
    My MAIN goal is to get to 5% and hold it for 1.5 years by August. I might dial it in for a few shows in that time but will never break 6% or be further than 4 weeks out from a show. I have done it before and feel that with my diet and consistency that I can do this and still feel like a champ.

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    LOL, good update Marc. Have fun at the zoo! I haven't been to the zoo in years (leaves open for jokes).
    It was a blast!

Originally Posted by young_squatter View Post
    Dang marc, you are one strong mofo for sure. Even without carbs
    I freaking hate carbs, but will elaborate in my update.

Originally Posted by gupunkitar2004 View Post
    holy cow 375!!!!!! your a monster in a good way. I thought 315 max was good. . .
    I was a very good powerlifter back in the day. Broke some records in Cali. WESTSIIIIIIIIIDE!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are ridiculous, a crazy man. You put in so much effort into everything. Much respect.
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    You are ridiculous, a crazy man. You put in so much effort into everything. Much respect.
    That's very nice of you to say!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Chuck Rudolph is a GENIUS!

My brother is in town and we went to the zoo yesterday. I must have walked for miles in the HOT NC sun all day. It was an awesome time and Kami had a blast! I ate clean the whole day...

As for Chuck being a genius, I was traveling a lot so I have been doing no carbs and no carb meals. Chuck told me that as soon as I got leaner, I'd plateau and I would need the carb meals to keep it cranking. He was RIGHT! I plateaued at 190. I had my carb meal last night, sweat a lot, and now know that come tomorrow or the next day, I will be down 2-3 pounds.

Now I know the the LEANER I get, the more imperative it is for me to have carb meals EXACTLY as laid out in the book. When I am over 6.5% bodyfat, I can get lean and feel GREAT on no carbs at all. Once I get to below that, it is time for the every-18th-meal carb meal. This is what will make me a force to be reckoned with on October 20.

Today, my brother and I trained chest. We did 10 rep bench press for 4 work sets and then went to incline smith machine press. We loaded on 185 and just did sets with no rest. We must have done 12 sets! We then did flys, some shoulders and some traps.

SHRED TIME BABY--Cut Diet 4 Life!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Again very impressive. You are like an inspiration to many of us. Not only are you running an amazing company, but you also are a freak (good way of course ) in the gym and with your resposiblities to your family and loyalty to your diet.

Keep up the good work man!

ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChuckRD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Chuck Rudolph is a GENIUS!

My brother is in town and we went to the zoo yesterday. I must have walked for miles in the HOT NC sun all day. It was an awesome time and Kami had a blast! I ate clean the whole day...

As for Chuck being a genius, I was traveling a lot so I have been doing no carbs and no carb meals. Chuck told me that as soon as I got leaner, I'd plateau and I would need the carb meals to keep it cranking. He was RIGHT! I plateaued at 190. I had my carb meal last night, sweat a lot, and now know that come tomorrow or the next day, I will be down 2-3 pounds.

Now I know the the LEANER I get, the more imperative it is for me to have carb meals EXACTLY as laid out in the book. When I am over 6.5% bodyfat, I can get lean and feel GREAT on no carbs at all. Once I get to below that, it is time for the every-18th-meal carb meal. This is what will make me a force to be reckoned with on October 20.

Today, my brother and I trained chest. We did 10 rep bench press for 4 work sets and then went to incline smith machine press. We loaded on 185 and just did sets with no rest. We must have done 12 sets! We then did flys, some shoulders and some traps.

SHRED TIME BABY--Cut Diet 4 Life!
    Great job man, its still learning the body but your body NEEDED those carbs big time, you could just see it in your lowered density and fullness of the muscles.
    Chuck Rudolph MEd, RD
    Director of Research & Development
    Scivation/PrimaForce
    www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Sport Dietitian
    The Cutting Edge Athletics/Lake Forest, CA
    Jab - Mixed Martial Arts & Pure Fitness (Hong Kong), Velocity Athletic Training (Irvine CA)

Nutrition Coach
    Renaissance Club Sport/Aliso Viejo, CA

Again very impressive. You are like an inspiration to many of us. Not only are you running an amazing company, but you also are a freak (good way of course ) in the gym and with your resposiblities to your family and loyalty to your diet.

Keep up the good work man!
    Thanks man! I try hard to set a good example for my daughter and child on the way. Oh yeah, we are pregnant again.

Originally Posted by ChuckRD View Post
    Great job man, its still learning the body but your body NEEDED those carbs big time, you could just see it in your lowered density and fullness of the muscles.
    I agree. I filled out nicely last night. Veins everywhere!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congratulation's on your upcoming addition !!!! Need some mini headbands....lol
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

-Mediocrity is NOT an Option-

kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yeah, we are pregnant again.
    lol i love how you just throw that in there mid-post. congratulations though man, that's great news!
    "Remember, nothin' great was done without a struggle." - Sadat X

Summer lean bulk: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2941161

Originally Posted by semper27 View Post
    Congratulation's on your upcoming addition !!!! Need some mini headbands....lol

Originally Posted by kdubs View Post
    lol i love how you just throw that in there mid-post. congratulations though man, that's great news!
    We are excited, but it is still very early in the pregnancy so I am not making a huge deal about it. I wasn't going to tell anyone yet, but you guys are like family.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJV81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Thanks man! I try hard to set a good example for my daughter and child on the way. Oh yeah, we are pregnant again.
    Congrats Marc,

Now you'll have a training partner for Kami
    Team Klemczewski

www.dietdoc.com

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

Originally Posted by Str8Focus View Post
    Congrats Marc,

Now you'll have a training partner for Kami
    That was the whole point. I told my wife we cannot expect Kami to reach her full anabolic potential without a consistent training partner.

Then, we made a baby.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    That was the whole point. I told my wife we cannot expect Kami to reach her full anabolic potential without a consistent training partner.

Then, we made a baby.
    LOL, one of the greatest posts ever!

So true. Very nice marc!

mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats Big Pimping!!!!!!
    "Train like an animal, diet with the discipline of a samurai, and give it your all."

I knew you'd like that one.

So true. Very nice marc!
    Just keepin' it real.

Originally Posted by va_new_guy View Post
    Congrats Big Pimping!!!!!!
    I'd make a HORRIBLE pimp. I'd always be gettin' all my hoes pregnant!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Marc, congradulations to you and Katie. When you are good people your blessings abound.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I knew you'd like that one.

Just keepin' it real.

I'd make a HORRIBLE pimp. I'd always be gettin' all my hoes pregnant!
    lol, marc your to much
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats big man !!
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats Marc

Is Scivation going to be coming out with a fish oil, "smart" fat product?
    My blog:filled with good stuff
    http://www.jimmysmithtraining.com

Awesome ******** page for training and diet information
    www.********.com/physiqueformula

Various bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition ramblings throughouts the day
    www.twitter.com/jimmysmithtrain

Originally Posted by Jimmy Smith View Post
    Congrats Marc

Is Scivation going to be coming out with a fish oil, "smart" fat product?
    Thanks!

As for the smart fat, in the future, yes. In the NEAR future, nope.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

☆☆ getMyMacros.com ☆☆ DieHards77's Avatar
    DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats Marc!!! If this is the result of fenotest im not sure im ready to start taking it hahah jk all the best of luck to you and katie and everything in the future
    Jason Loewy
    --IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder--
    --M.S at USC in C.S. with a specialization in Software Engineering --

My Macros+ The Complete Diet Tracking Solution for iOS - Download today!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-macros/id475249619?ls=1&mt=8

My Workout+ The Complete workout tracking solution for iOS - Download today!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-workout+/id789343008?ls=1&mt=8

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Marc, you ever do your carb meals on off days? Or just manage them around days you workout?

Originally Posted by arizbiz View Post
    Marc, you ever do your carb meals on off days? Or just manage them around days you workout?
    On the Cut Diet, carb meals have NOTHING to do with being on a workout day or not.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea, i know the science behind the cut diet. I was wondering because in earlier posts you have said you dont even need carbs until you were really lean (strict cut diet), and earlier (maybe a two months ago) you were having cheat meals/refeeds (loose cut diet) instead of the strict cut diet so I was wondering when you actually took them in. I should have been more clear in the first post

Originally Posted by arizbiz View Post
    Yea, i know the science behind the cut diet. I was wondering because in earlier posts you have said you dont even need carbs until you were really lean (strict cut diet), and earlier (maybe a two months ago) you were having cheat meals/refeeds (loose cut diet) instead of the strict cut diet so I was wondering when you actually took them in. I should have been more clear in the first post
    Oh, I had no carbs at all for about three or four weeks. Now I am very lean and need to carb meals to keep the fat loss humming along!

I have not cheated in months other than my wife's birthday.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Three to four weeks, WOW....I go two weeks at a time and just do it because its been two weeks...maybe ill try and go longer until I get really lean.......congrats on the new child on the way as well

gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i definately need mine every 18th meal haha
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545

Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy Smith is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks!

As for the smart fat, in the future, yes. In the NEAR future, nope.
    That sucks......haha...

What are you using right now for essential fatty acids?
    My blog:filled with good stuff
    http://www.jimmysmithtraining.com

Awesome ******** page for training and diet information
    www.********.com/physiqueformula

Various bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition ramblings throughouts the day
    www.twitter.com/jimmysmithtrain

Originally Posted by Jimmy Smith View Post
    That sucks......haha...

What are you using right now for essential fatty acids?
    Almonds, avocado, peanut butter and Costco Fish Oil.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 421 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast