Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97
Results 2,881 to 2,904 of 2904
    MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AWESOME JOB!! SO PROUD!!!!

Cant wait for the details!!

Thanks for the pics and vid Brian!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyForbes will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Rob,

It was awesome meeting you yesterday in person! I hope that your first competition was what you expected, you look ripped and nicely conditioned.
    I also had a fantastic time being part of a team and enjoying the experience. My two team mates placed 1st, 2 x seconds and a fourth, I am so proud of them.

Can't wait to hear all about your next journey,

Crystal

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning guys. Well it's the morning after my contest. I will start to try to recap the day's events, but before I do I would just like to thank everyone for their warm wishes and support you gave me over the past few days. I am overwhelmed your all your messages - it really means a lot to me.

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    ^^ YES!!

I hope you'll have access to a PC after pre-judging! The anticipation will KILL ME!! Maybe Brian can update us impatient folks......
    Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Wow! Looking great!! Tan is awesome! Be careful with that stuff on your face! Best to use makeup. Let your wife help you! (But it looks fine in the pics..so you're OK!) Gosh I think I'm more nervous than you! haha You're work is done. I know I'm posting too late and you won't see this but you'll be in my thoughts. I'll send good vibes your way along with everyone else in here. Don't forget to SMILE alot !! Be happy - have FUN !!!
    Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    Can't wait to see the results from tomorrow!!!!!!

You'll be fantastic...and don't forget to enjoy the day and the chance to show everyone what your hard work accomplished because it is definitely something for you to be proud of...
    Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    Not going to the pre-judging, sorry MO
    Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Sending good vibes your way, Rob! Have fun! I'll be checking back regularly for updates....
    Today is YOUR day!! You are an inspiration! Kill it out there, and bring Mo home the #1
    ^^^ x2 - I'll be seeing you later raising that first place trophy!!! Go kill it bro!
    Originally Posted by dogg74 View Post
    Kick A$$ Time! Enjoy
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Pre judging must be going on now...I'll make sure to update y'all when/if I get texts from Rob
    Originally Posted by ironviolin View Post
    Today is your day....sooo excited for you...pics look fantastic...nice tanning job...great cuts...just wish I could be there to cheer you on...but please know I'm cheering you all day from Va Bch....hoping there will be pics soon...and that you will be bringing home some hardware!!!! As the big DOGG says...time to kick some A@#$....and have fun doing it....BIG HUGS !!!!
    Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
    Awesome! Looking forward to the updates.
    YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the top 5!!!!!! Because we know you have it in you....I'm congratulating ahead of posted results....Can't wait to see the results from tonight!

So proud of you!
    Originally Posted by Major T View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The suspense is killing me!! Good luck buddy!!! SO PROUD!!!
    ^^ X2!! Amazing job Rob! Top 5 EASY!! #1 FTW!

Even before the results were in, you all were there to get me pumped! I felt great on stage, and it is in large part to the fact that I knew that I had a great team on my side! You guys are amazing!

FOURTH!!!!! Rob was amazing!!! I will have pics and VIDEO soon! I think he should have been top 3.

And if he had entered the novice open he would have done VERY well there too!

You are an awesome guy Rob! So glad to finally meet you! Hope you get lots of rest tonight!
    Brian, it was a pleasure meeting you too. And when I walked out on stage for the night show I could definitely hear your shouts of encouragment - and it got me pumped. Thanks!

WAY TO GO ROB!!!!!

I hope you are having your celebratory Cinnabon as we speak, among other things
    Ok, don't laugh, but do you know what I had to eat when I finally got home at 11pm? Could you believe a SALAD????? Don't worry, my celebratory meal happens tonight. Oh, and there will be pics!

Thanks again for this Brian. My wife taped the pre-judging, and if I can figure out how to post it I will.

WtFriggin Go Vy! Your back is esp defined. you have done an awesome job in your preparations as you will only get better from here on out..Here's to you Vy..your DA MAN!
    Thanks Clement. I think I owned the back shot, lol. But seriously I was very happy with the condition of my hammies. And you're right, things will only get better....

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    WOHOO!!! Congrats, man! AWESOME!
    Thanks Mary Anne!

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    WOOOO Fantastic!!! Congrats!!! And thank you blsmith for the video! That is awesome. 4th place on your first show!! Be proud. You looked very very good. Enjoy the prize!! Now is time to relax and EAT !
    Thanks Anne Marie. The food will come....

You ROCKED IT hun!!!!

So proud of you!!!!

We wanna hear all about it!
    Thanks Jaime. I don't know if you can hear it in Brian's video, but you did get a special shout out. I couldn't have done this without you.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KennyForbes View Post
    Rob,

It was awesome meeting you yesterday in person! I hope that your first competition was what you expected, you look ripped and nicely conditioned.
    I also had a fantastic time being part of a team and enjoying the experience. My two team mates placed 1st, 2 x seconds and a fourth, I am so proud of them.

Can't wait to hear all about your next journey,

Crystal
    Hi Crystal. It was great to meet you as well! Just to say it again, I watched the pre-judging and am very surprised that you did not place. You looked FANTASTIC! So what do you say, should we plan to meet at an IDFA event in 2010? I hope that you keep in touch....we miss you.....Take care.

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was nothing for me Rob! You did all the work, I was just there to document it.

If I may offer a bit of criticism now...LOL, not like the night show mattered with marks and I don't know what you did at the pre-judging.

When you were lined up at the back, you were standing there relaxed, where the other guys that were in the top 5 was doing involuntary flexes while standing there so the judges could see abs, and what not. Once you flexed, I think you blew most of them away but INHO you would have done better with the judges if they saw more during the line up.

I still think you deserved more than 4th, your traps were just about the best there, your legs were ripped! I guess the judges were looking for something else.

All in all, you were fantastic, and should be very proud of your accomplishment!!! Makes me want to join you on stage one day!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Thanks Jaime. I don't know if you can hear it in Brian's video, but you did get a special shout out. I couldn't have done this without you.
    You are an absolute sweetheart...

YOU couldn't have done it without YOU, my dear... I was just there for moral support

(p.s. lemme know when you wanna start talking 2010 sounds like you've been bitten by the bug, lol...)

p.s. SO PROUD! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=79
    Last edited by jaim91; 11-08-2009 at 07:27 AM.
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice pics Rob. Nice posing and you looked amazing on the stage. Awesome conditioning. Seems like you were also the tallest guy in your weight class (which was the class by the way?)

It was nothing for me Rob! You did all the work, I was just there to document it.

If I may offer a bit of criticism now...LOL, not like the night show mattered with marks and I don't know what you did at the pre-judging.

When you were lined up at the back, you were standing there relaxed, where the other guys that were in the top 5 was doing involuntary flexes while standing there so the judges could see abs, and what not. Once you flexed, I think you blew most of them away but INHO you would have done better with the judges if they saw more during the line up.

I still think you deserved more than 4th, your traps were just about the best there, your legs were ripped! I guess the judges were looking for something else.

All in all, you were fantastic, and should be very proud of your accomplishment!!! Makes me want to join you on stage one day!
    Hey Brian. At the night show there were no judges present - everything was decided at the pre-judging. But your point is well taken in terms of showing off a bit for the crowd. We weren't given much instruction, and I didn't really know what I should be doing, so I just stayed in the front relaxed pose. Next time.

You are an absolute sweetheart...

YOU couldn't have done it without YOU, my dear... I was just there for moral support

(p.s. lemme know when you wanna start talking 2010 sounds like you've been bitten by the bug, lol...)

p.s. SO PROUD! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=79
    I feel the same about you Jaime. 2010 is my year....what do you think? I definitely have room for improvement and I know that I'll do the work to get there - and with you in my corner I cannot lose!

nice pics Rob. Nice posing and you looked amazing on the stage. Awesome conditioning. Seems like you were also the tallest guy in your weight class (which was the class by the way?)
    This was the Novice Heavyweights. Actually there was a guy that must have been 6'6'' - the group had some tall guys.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clear your PMs
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Clear your PMs
    Done.

ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Congrats ... you're the man...

So very proud of you... you looked FANTASTIC...isn't it amazing how much you learn from just doing it... to be there and get swept up in the energy around you...what a buzz...i'm so proud of you i could bust... saw Ms.Jaime's motivational pic of the day...its you !!!! and now is the time to read up and set goals for next year... plan the workout... hope you got lots of pics to document your first show...you'll be referring to them to plan next comp...A SALAD post comp...argh...waiting to see what else you threw down the hatch...i ate at IHOP for you before my concert yesterday with my trainer... told him you had your comp..etc..finished off with a stack of pancakes...mmmmm....I know you are on cloud ten today..enjoy..and you'll love getting back to the weights!!!! Just wish I could have been there with all of you... FANTASTIC job ROB!!!!! Going to hit the gym with all i've got in the days ahead because of you!!!! thanks!!! HUGS all around!!!!
    NPA Pro Female Athlete of the Year
    2007 2008
    NPC National Level Qualified Competitor
    IRONVIOLIN1 Youtube channel
    Double-T Sports Femme Fatales

The Day After....

Originally Posted by ironviolin View Post
    So very proud of you... you looked FANTASTIC...isn't it amazing how much you learn from just doing it... to be there and get swept up in the energy around you...what a buzz...i'm so proud of you i could bust... saw Ms.Jaime's motivational pic of the day...its you !!!! and now is the time to read up and set goals for next year... plan the workout... hope you got lots of pics to document your first show...you'll be referring to them to plan next comp...A SALAD post comp...argh...waiting to see what else you threw down the hatch...i ate at IHOP for you before my concert yesterday with my trainer... told him you had your comp..etc..finished off with a stack of pancakes...mmmmm....I know you are on cloud ten today..enjoy..and you'll love getting back to the weights!!!! Just wish I could have been there with all of you... FANTASTIC job ROB!!!!! Going to hit the gym with all i've got in the days ahead because of you!!!! thanks!!! HUGS all around!!!!
    Hi Lesa - thanks for all your pick-me-ups over the past few weeks, they really kept me going. It's funny how soon you start thinking about the next contest huh? I'm only a day out but already planning how I can best myself the next time around.

I am going to start to recap the contest and some thoughts of it, but instead of trying to give a blow by blow account of the day I'll probably just post ideas that come up. But if you guys have anything you want to know or have any questions, by all means fire away.

The first thing I need to get off my chest....and don't get mad (especially you Jaime) is that I did do 62 minutes of cardio this morning. I got up early as always and I needed to stretch the legs so I hit the bike. My intention was to limit myself to 30 minutes or so, but I started to feel good, then I hit the treadmill, and before you know it.... Now I also had plans to lift weights today as well, but Jennifer yelled at me and said no way - so that was squashed.

It was a long contest day. I woke up at 6am and probably didn't get to bed until after midnight. And as others have mentioned, contest day is all about hurry up and wait. Get there early then sit around for 2 hours, then finally begin the process of final tanning, food and pump up. Then rush out on stage and before you know it it's over. But I made sure to soak in every moment of it. Posing in front of an audience and hearing their response is a wonderful experience. It made the 1000's of hours of training worth it!

So the planned celebration meal is not happening tonight. So far the post contest meal has been lean protein and veggies....not all that exciting eh? But you know I don't have any cravings to go nuts today. I guess it's the fact that yesterday before hitting the stage I had halloween mini chocolates (crisp crunch, coffe crisp, oh henry, resses) and also a pop tart and a mini cinnamon bun. So yesterday seemed like a treat day.

At the contest it was funny to hear about what people put themselves through during the final week. Sodium depletion, cutting water out and only sucking on ice chips since Thursday, bland food.....yeah I cut water too. Down to 8 litres on contest day.....lol.

Today even though I didn't train for the last few days I felt like I was hit by a truck. My quads, hammies and calves are so sore....I don't think I've ever flexed them so much in one day....and I guess that's what did it. I am having trouble walking up the stairs, lol.

I have to give huge props to my wife Jennifer. She acted as my trainer and was backstage helping me get ready to, pumping me up and applying my tan - my colour was great! She taped the pre-judging (which I'll try to post soon), was head cheerleader...she later told me that she felt like a pageant mom and was nervous for me when I hit the stage. I couldn't have done it, and it wouldn't have been nearly as fun without her!

I'll probably have more to comment on, but that's it for now.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your support. We had a great ride....let's do it again some time.....

thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big congrats Rob. Your back double is a very strong shot. The legs will come in much more as you have a couple more preps.

I hear ya on the day after soreness. It is very hard to walk after all that posing.

If I were you, I would obey the non-cravings. Keep lean and get large.

Looking forward to prejudging.
    Strongman Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138026593

Originally Posted by thom2355 View Post
    Big congrats Rob. Your back double is a very strong shot. The legs will come in much more as you have a couple more preps.

I hear ya on the day after soreness. It is very hard to walk after all that posing.

If I were you, I would obey the non-cravings. Keep lean and get large.

Looking forward to prejudging.
    Thanks Paul. I definitely need overall thickness, and hopefully I'll be disciplined enough to have a very productive off season. I joked with my wife about installing one of these:

2 more to share:

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Lesa - thanks for all your pick-me-ups over the past few weeks, they really kept me going. It's funny how soon you start thinking about the next contest huh? I'm only a day out but already planning how I can best myself the next time around.

I am going to start to recap the contest and some thoughts of it, but instead of trying to give a blow by blow account of the day I'll probably just post ideas that come up. But if you guys have anything you want to know or have any questions, by all means fire away.

The first thing I need to get off my chest....and don't get mad (especially you Jaime) is that I did do 62 minutes of cardio this morning. I got up early as always and I needed to stretch the legs so I hit the bike. My intention was to limit myself to 30 minutes or so, but I started to feel good, then I hit the treadmill, and before you know it.... Now I also had plans to lift weights today as well, but Jennifer yelled at me and said no way - so that was squashed.

It was a long contest day. I woke up at 6am and probably didn't get to bed until after midnight. And as others have mentioned, contest day is all about hurry up and wait. Get there early then sit around for 2 hours, then finally begin the process of final tanning, food and pump up. Then rush out on stage and before you know it it's over. But I made sure to soak in every moment of it. Posing in front of an audience and hearing their response is a wonderful experience. It made the 1000's of hours of training worth it!

So the planned celebration meal is not happening tonight. So far the post contest meal has been lean protein and veggies....not all that exciting eh? But you know I don't have any cravings to go nuts today. I guess it's the fact that yesterday before hitting the stage I had halloween mini chocolates (crisp crunch, coffe crisp, oh henry, resses) and also a pop tart and a mini cinnamon bun. So yesterday seemed like a treat day.

At the contest it was funny to hear about what people put themselves through during the final week. Sodium depletion, cutting water out and only sucking on ice chips since Thursday, bland food.....yeah I cut water too. Down to 8 litres on contest day.....lol.

Today even though I didn't train for the last few days I felt like I was hit by a truck. My quads, hammies and calves are so sore....I don't think I've ever flexed them so much in one day....and I guess that's what did it. I am having trouble walking up the stairs, lol.

I have to give huge props to my wife Jennifer. She acted as my trainer and was backstage helping me get ready to, pumping me up and applying my tan - my colour was great! She taped the pre-judging (which I'll try to post soon), was head cheerleader...she later told me that she felt like a pageant mom and was nervous for me when I hit the stage. I couldn't have done it, and it wouldn't have been nearly as fun without her!

I'll probably have more to comment on, but that's it for now.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your support. We had a great ride....let's do it again some time.....
    Congrats once more Vy. You were stellar in your Debut to say the least..Cardio the next day and your cheat meal of veggies etc? Bro that is wilpower..I had absolutely ZERO when my comp was over..as it was Dogg Gone Wild! You r doing things the correct way bro. congrats to your wife as well as she kept ya in line lol
    So happy to hear that you enjoyed your time on stage and you had a blast. We will be looking forward for your next Open ride!
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    Play Time is Over...This is "SHOWTIME"
    Destiny Soon Awaits!..."LIGHT'S OUT"!
    Team Norton/Team Scivation
    Mercerless Muscles Training
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2 more to share:

Lovely..That's a picture of Pure Innocent Love!
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    Play Time is Over...This is "SHOWTIME"
    Destiny Soon Awaits!..."LIGHT'S OUT"!
    Team Norton/Team Scivation
    Mercerless Muscles Training
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For the most part ive been a lurker in here.But one thing THat makes me most proud of you is you have done all this work with a newborn baby in the house.So to me a father of 2 young ones that doubles everything you have achieved. Well done!

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love the pics of you and Nathan What a great way for him to be able to see the results of all that was going on in his first weeks.

When he gets older, he's totally going to brag to his buddies about how awesome his dad is and show them those pictures

And clearly your wife deserves a trophy of her own for keeping you in line today......weights today (shakes head).....

I'm expecting a pic of a Cinnabon soon. Since I've been kept from them for 3-4 weeks now.....one of us must get one...you are the likely contender at this point.
    Last edited by sammykapp; 11-08-2009 at 07:52 PM.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The super back and hammies apart, the waist look VERY trim too (yes, mad. when I started lifting I had a small enough waist. 2+ yrs of bulking and now I am struggling to make the waist small enough).

Were you doing stomach vacuums during the contest prep? What was your BF% on contest day?

Congrats once more Vy. You were stellar in your Debut to say the least..Cardio the next day and your cheat meal of veggies etc? Bro that is wilpower..I had absolutely ZERO when my comp was over..as it was Dogg Gone Wild! You r doing things the correct way bro. congrats to your wife as well as she kept ya in line lol
    So happy to hear that you enjoyed your time on stage and you had a blast. We will be looking forward for your next Open ride!
    We'll see how long the discipline will last. My wife is still offering a celebration dinner tonight. I don't know if I should or not....

I'm looking forward to 2010 as well!

Lovely..That's a picture of Pure Innocent Love!
    You know Clement, I truly believe Nathan is a gift sent to us straight from heaven.

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    For the most part ive been a lurker in here.But one thing THat makes me most proud of you is you have done all this work with a newborn baby in the house.So to me a father of 2 young ones that doubles everything you have achieved. Well done!
    Thanks so much for that. Becoming a father is my greatest achievement to date by far...it's put everything into perspective and actually gave me added insentive to work hard during my prep.

Love the pics of you and Nathan What a great way for him to be able to see the results of all that was going on in his first weeks.

When he gets older, he's totally going to brag to his buddies about how awesome his dad is and show them those pictures

And clearly your wife deserves a trophy of her own for keeping you in line today......weights today (shakes head).....

I'm expecting a pic of a Cinnabon soon. Since I've been kept from them for 3-4 weeks now.....one of us must get one...you are the likely contender at this point.
    Thanks Sammy. I love this little guy so much. When you think about it I am a very lucky man. A beautiful, loving family, wonderful, supportive friends...what else could a guy ask for? well, maybe a Cinnabon....

The super back and hammies apart, the waist look VERY trim too (yes, mad. when I started lifting I had a small enough waist. 2+ yrs of bulking and now I am struggling to make the waist small enough).

Were you doing stomach vacuums during the contest prep? What was your BF% on contest day?
    I didn't do vacuums specifically during the prep, but have always done them over the years. BF percentage wise, I probably got to the 6-7% range.

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So how are you feeling now Rob? Has the excitement from Saturday worn off at all?
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's funny how soon you start thinking about the next contest huh? I'm only a day out but already planning how I can best myself the next time around.
    Uh Oh..you got the BUG ! And it ain't the swine flu!

Makes sense that you got "into" your cardio - it's so natural and normal for you. Jennifer is SMART. That's why you married her. Always listen to Jennifer... and Jaime !

Very addictive, yes? So glad you enjoyed it !!

Sounds like very good comp day treats! You are so well balanced, you don't need to go mental and wolf down a load of junk food. It would defeat the purpose. This is a "lifestyle" not a crash diet ! Props to you on the food choices.

Wut? 8 litres!?! On comp day?

And this is why you're told NOT to do any weights after the competition! Time to REST !!!

*sniff* Awesome! It's true, your color was GREAT. And your face looked great too. Alot of men really screw up the color on their face. Jennifer rocks! Woot!

CONGRATS!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I posted a few pics from the OPA Eastern championship on my thread for you as requested. Hope you're enjoying your rest week!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger