Closed Thread
Page 257 of 321 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,710 of 9602
    soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first time i squatted yestery in 4 weeks. felt ok.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    So are kids just getting bigger and stronger these days? I'm not talking about the juiced ones. Are kids just getting naturally stronger? Because as I look around the gym I see some 16-21 yr olds that are just strong, and I'm not a hater, I'm not gonna accuse them of being juiced, I assume they are natty. But I remember in HS, there was only a few of us that could rep out 225 on the bench or could deadlift 5 plates. But I look around the gym today, a lot of the kids I see do that on a normal basis. Is it just the evolution of the generations? The more available knowledge of lifting? More people lifting in general? All of the above?
    I don't know if those kids are juicing, but alot more people are doing it than I ever realized. I always just thought the hardcore lifters did it and didn't really know anyone that did, and never really thought anyone at my small family type gym would be on celltech.

But I was talking to one of the regulars at the gym the other day, and he told me he was actually using the celltech. And then we talked more and he told me that he actually knows for sure that maybe 7 other guys were using celltech too cause he was the one providing it to them. A couple of the guys he mentioned, I always wondered about before cause they were couple of the biggest guys in there and they were relatively lean too. And I've been noticing that in the past month or two, they've been looking a lot smaller than before. So they are either off cycle or just stopped. But its very noticeable how much size they lost. They're still big, but not like last summer.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Actually today I was trying to get in and out cause I had stuff I had to finish this afternoon cause my sister gave me her extra tickets to go see the Muse concert tonight.
    whaaaaaaaaaaaat. Enjoy the concert man. Muse is a pretty solid band!

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    first time i squatted yestery in 4 weeks. felt ok.
    nykwan squats everyday to compensate for you..shhh, no tears, only dreams now.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    whaaaaaaaaaaaat. Enjoy the concert man. Muse is a pretty solid band!
    Yeah, love Muse, though I like their older stuff better than the newer stuff.

nykwan squats everyday to compensate for you..shhh, no tears, only dreams now.
    LOL... my squats are the warmup for Myko's warmups.
    My vids

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know if those kids are juicing, but alot more people are doing it than I ever realized. I always just thought the hardcore lifters did it and didn't really know anyone that did, and never really thought anyone at my small family type gym would be on celltech.

But I was talking to one of the regulars at the gym the other day, and he told me he was actually using the celltech. And then we talked more and he told me that he actually knows for sure that maybe 7 other guys were using celltech too cause he was the one providing it to them. A couple of the guys he mentioned, I always wondered about before cause they were couple of the biggest guys in there and they were relatively lean too. And I've been noticing that in the past month or two, they've been looking a lot smaller than before. So they are either off cycle or just stopped. But its very noticeable how much size they lost. They're still big, but not like last summer.
    You thinking about a JOB in pharmaceutical sales at your gym? :}
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just had 2 spicy chicken sandwich from McDonalds, minus the buns.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So are kids just getting bigger and stronger these days? I'm not talking about the juiced ones. Are kids just getting naturally stronger? Because as I look around the gym I see some 16-21 yr olds that are just strong, and I'm not a hater, I'm not gonna accuse them of being juiced, I assume they are natty. But I remember in HS, there was only a few of us that could rep out 225 on the bench or could deadlift 5 plates. But I look around the gym today, a lot of the kids I see do that on a normal basis. Is it just the evolution of the generations? The more available knowledge of lifting? More people lifting in general? All of the above?
    average joes are getting stronger bro
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Actually today I was trying to get in and out cause I had stuff I had to finish this afternoon cause my sister gave me her extra tickets to go see the Muse concert tonight.
    and not a single classified was searched that day? jk

Well I see some real obvious ones on it, but I don't wanna use that as an excuse. What I mean is I see lots of kids that are real strong (kids to me at least, lol) but I can't believe all are on the tech, that would be hatin'. But I mean even when I see kids that don't lift at all, they seem just to be overall bigger than the kids of my generation, overall height, width, bone structure. So take the ones that are like that naturally and put them in a gym is what I think I'm noticing. Just wondering if you guys see that as well.

However I do agree with you on the increased use of celltech. Maybe I was just naive to the fact, or maybe just because I keep to myself and never paid attention much. But now I have memberships to two different gyms. Ones a real hardcore place that I don't go to much since my surgeries and don't beast train anymore more. That membership card is collecting dust on my dresser. The other is a more fitness club type franchise and the training atmosphere there is less. It's at this place I really see the more widespread use of celltech. There are more people on it just trying to gain aesthetics rather than any type of strength or performance gain. People basically trying to look good in T-shirts or at the beach. I was really unaware of how many average Joes were on it.

I've come to the conclusion that there are more "normal" looking guys on celltech than actual guys you would instinctively assume were on it in most gyms at any given time.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    U mad he Asian and not sellin? lol

Also saw the news about the emergency airplane landing near you. Ho tell'em you will volunteer your services by pulling up to the plane in your ballin' ride and using your 22"inch biceps to unstick the landing gears.

All for the menial reward of two spicy chickfila sammiches.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think kids overall today are just bigger, stronger and faster. Looks at the athletes in colleges and even in h.s. level. Kids are much bigger, stronger and faster.

Just had 2 spicy chicken sandwich from McDonalds, minus the buns.
    No Chick Fil A, no care.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I think kids overall today are just bigger, stronger and faster. Looks at the athletes in colleges and even in h.s. level. Kids are much bigger, stronger and faster.
    That's great. You're kids will be taller than you. Maybe 5'5 even.

Ok gonna grab some lunch. Not too many choices nearby, So I guess 20 pc mcnuggets, here I come.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

This.

Plus the Internet makes it much easier to get information on training, nutrition, supps, etc. You just have to filter out the crap

LOL

Ok gonna grab some lunch. Not too many choices nearby, So I guess 20 pc mcnuggets, here I come.
    High quality nutrition
    ## chillin at home crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

Nom nom nom. They have the 40 pieces for $10.

Btw, my buddy meet An Nguyen at the 24hrs gym in Temacula. I guess he trains there a few days a week. Doesn't he live out in Vegas?

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL

This.

Plus the Internet makes it much easier to get information on training, nutrition, supps, etc. You just have to filter out the crap

LOL

High quality nutrition
    Morning survival camp crew!!

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

Btw, my buddy meet An Nguyen at the 24hrs gym in Temacula. I guess he trains there a few days a week. Doesn't he live out in Vegas?

Morning survival camp crew!!
    LOL Morning survival camp crew!

I'm finally getting leg DOMS from my squat routine. Had a good heavy session last night. Might be time for the BioFreeze tonight
    ## chillin at home crew

Hmmm....maybe I should look into it...lol.

Well I see some real obvious ones on it, but I don't wanna use that as an excuse. What I mean is I see lots of kids that are real strong (kids to me at least, lol) but I can't believe all are on the tech, that would be hatin'. But I mean even when I see kids that don't lift at all, they seem just to be overall bigger than the kids of my generation, overall height, width, bone structure. So take the ones that are like that naturally and put them in a gym is what I think I'm noticing. Just wondering if you guys see that as well.

However I do agree with you on the increased use of celltech. Maybe I was just naive to the fact, or maybe just because I keep to myself and never paid attention much. But now I have memberships to two different gyms. Ones a real hardcore place that I don't go to much since my surgeries and don't beast train anymore more. That membership card is collecting dust on my dresser. The other is a more fitness club type franchise and the training atmosphere there is less. It's at this place I really see the more widespread use of celltech. There are more people on it just trying to gain aesthetics rather than any type of strength or performance gain. People basically trying to look good in T-shirts or at the beach. I was really unaware of how many average Joes were on it.

I've come to the conclusion that there are more "normal" looking guys on celltech than actual guys you would instinctively assume were on it in most gyms at any given time.
    Yeah, I never really assumed anyone was on celltech before cause I guess I was a bit naiive to think it was only for the real 'hardcore' guys. I know that people talk about it on bb.com, cause you get alot of hardcore lifters posting on bb.com. But I didnt' really think it was something that was in my 'normal' world.

But I think you're might be right about the 'normal' guys using vs guys you would assume. Cause the guy that was talking to me about it doesn't look like he's on anything. He seems just 'normal'. And I think the other guys he knows of kinda look 'normal' too.
    My vids

Also saw the news about the emergency airplane landing near you. Ho tell'em you will volunteer your services by pulling up to the plane in your ballin' ride and using your 22"inch biceps to unstick the landing gears.

All for the menial reward of two spicy chickfila sammiches.
    Haven't listened to the news, what happened?

No Chick Fil A, no care.
    Not baller like you bro, $2 for 2 sandwich at Mickey Ds...

Tried the spicy chicken sandwich.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL Morning survival camp crew!

I'm finally getting leg DOMS from my squat routine. Had a good heavy session last night. Might be time for the BioFreeze tonight
    I still have some light DOMS from my Friday session too. Feels good tho.

Not baller like you bro, $2 for 2 sandwich at Mickey Ds...

Tried the spicy chicken sandwich.

Fraudin... ain't easy Mr. 750.

:}

I still have some light DOMS from my Friday session too. Feels good tho.

Fraudin... ain't easy Mr. Odyssey.

Fixed! Is your arm 100% heal yet?

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys have been talking about the people who are in the gym and I don't doubt that there is increased size/strength today rather than say, 20 years ago. But looking at this discussion from a different view, I don't think that the "average person" who doesn't lift/exercise is stronger. I think that more and more people are living sedentary lifestyles and in the grand scheme, people are NOT getting stronger. Maybe the ones who are in the gym are surpassing the greats of a few decades ago - but in the gen. pop...hell naw

#8 Billionaire in the world in a Cantonese from HK.

Name: Li Ka-Shing
    Net worth: $31 billions

When will it be my turn?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

Radar working huh?
    Not 6 flat ~6. You ever even time yourself? Even the some of the big ole lineman I played with could run that. (more d lineman than o, lol)

Boy your radar is on point.
    NAH RADAR just picked up a flock of birds. It has a hard time distinguishing between clouds and a flock of birds.

Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Lol, did not get the 40pc. Besides your acting like all I was getting were mcnuggets.

An lives in Cali

Plane (i think 767) had to do an emergency landing at St Lou Airport because landing gear was stuck.

You guys have been talking about the people who are in the gym and I don't doubt that there is increased size/strength today rather than say, 20 years ago. But looking at this discussion from a different view, I don't think that the "average person" who doesn't lift/exercise is stronger. I think that more and more people are living sedentary lifestyles and in the grand scheme, people are NOT getting stronger. Maybe the ones who are in the gym are surpassing the greats of a few decades ago - but in the gen. pop...hell naw
    Not really what I meant. I said I think the stronger ones I see in the gym were already the ones who were big without ever lifting. There's not doubt each gen gets a little bigger, and usually (not all the time, and maybe not proportional to size) the bigger kids are stronger than the smaller ones.

I see it in mine and my friends kids all the time. One example are my two nephews from both sides. At age 12 they were 5'5-5'7 an between 160-180 lbs. The wanted to play Pop Warner football which is the premier kids league for football. But both were too tall and heavy, and for the safety of the smaller kids they had to play National Youth Football. But then you look at that league, and they are a full league with lots of full teams. Meaning there were tons of other kids like them bigger than the norm, maybe even equal amounts which would make it the norm.

Anyways they both had the potential to be bigger and stronger than me if they lifted, but neither really pursued it. They are naturally strong, but didn't have any gym interest. Anyways it was a better decision for them. They are both studying to be doctors now, one is going to start graduate school. The other is further along than that because he graduated high school at 16. He says he will start lifting soon, because he is at that point in life where he accomplished the hard part of getting into the schools he wanted.

But I do see a lot of huge kids that do nothing but sit and play video games all day and never leave the house. It's those kids that make me think "wow, if he ever decides to lift instead of play vids all day"

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    NAH RADAR just picked up a flock of birds. It has a hard time distinguishing between clouds and a flock of birds.

lol

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol "But I do see a lot of huge kids that do nothing but sit and play video games all day and never leave the house. It's those kids that make me think "wow, if he ever decides to lift instead of play vids all day"

That was me. All I did was stay home and play games and in HS lucky I decided to pick up playing football. Funny thing was though, in high school I could only bench 225 once. In middle school I could only do 1 pushup. But now couple years after HS my strength sort of blew up. But then also in HS when we went to a lineman competition vs better school there were other kids benching 225 for good 13 reps. I think it just depends on the location of where you take the sample size of if the kids got stronger over the years.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Lol "But I do see a lot of huge kids that do nothing but sit and play video games all day and never leave the house. It's those kids that make me think "wow, if he ever decides to lift instead of play vids all day"

That was me. All I did was stay home and play games and in HS lucky I decided to pick up playing football. Funny thing was though, in high school I could only bench 225 once. In middle school I could only do 1 pushup. But now couple years after HS my strength sort of blew up. But then also in HS when we went to a lineman competition vs better school there were other kids benching 225 for good 13 reps. I think it just depends on the location of where you take the sample size of if the kids got stronger over the years.
    Yes, actually you n gook were two examples I was thinking of. I knew u were a gamer before but then got real strong as you got into the gym. And gook is pretty tall, you could tell he gets big when he trains for size. Except now he's a ******* that watches Netflix all day and takes 3 hour naps.

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I talk to an nguyen n kaden vu on fb sometimes, an lives in s cali n trains at golds with hideta yamagishi, how I know? Bc I met hide recently n he told me they train together also, he was 260lbs. Going to go do back later. Just got myself a scandisk card for my new hd cam to make videos of workout
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    I talk to an nguyen n kaden vu on fb sometimes, an lives in s cali n trains at golds with hideta yamagishi, how I know? Bc I met hide recently n he told me they train together also, he was 260lbs. Going to go do back later. Just got myself a scandisk card for my new hd cam to make videos of workout
    Did I ever send you that pic of me and An? If not ill get it to ya.

Anyways I may be in DC this summer, I'll see if I can swing by your hood and we can train again, this time hardcore no messin around with the light stuff. We'll eat, train, make a vid. Training not pornographic.

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did I ever send you that pic of me and An? If not ill get it to ya.

Anyways I may be in DC this summer, I'll see if I can swing by your hood and we can train again, this time hardcore no messin around with the light stuff. We'll eat, train, make a vid. Training not pornographic.
    That's awsome but I live in s florida, not dc. I gotten to a whole new level since injuries has been less then before. N keeping my ego of being superman that day to a min, I always fgot hurt when I felt at my best in the gym
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    That's awsome but I live in s florida, not dc. I gotten to a whole new level since injuries has been less then before. N keeping my ego of being superman that day to a min, I always fgot hurt when I felt at my best in the gym
    I know where u live Duma, I meant I'll try to extend my trip n head down there. You know me no gym ego here, I may not talk about my numbers but you know how I do.

But it is hard not to ego train with you. I'm just tryin to keep up.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Eh, I don't know during high school I would train hard but I guess since I didn't have my own car to drive I would guess find excuses. That one year when I went MIA like 2010-2011 was when I got really addicted to computer games again but now I've stopped playing ever since 2011.

ok bao.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Closed Thread
Page 257 of 321 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast