richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question about which body parts and what days

I just started working out with a friend. We are both trying to buid more muscle. He has always done two body parts per day - chest with triceps, back with biceps, etc. I have the understanding that it is better to do one body part per day, but if you are to do 2 body parts per day it should not be done the way my buddy does. As I understand doing chest works out the triceps to the point where when its time to do triceps they are already a bit tired and a good tricep workout would be better three days from then rather than right after chest. Same thing with doing back before biceps. Under my rational it would be better to do back and chest on same day and the biceps and triceps on another. Any suggestions?

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chest is good with triceps
    back is good with biceps
    and i like to do legs and shoulders together, i like this kind of split because triceps get hit during chest exercises so why not finish them off, same with back/biceps.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails