Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rx4aPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

trying to get below 10%BF

damnit! i dont get it.. do i have to starve myself or something? i workout like a maniac.. cardio/weights 6 days a week.. i dont know what to to about nutrition though.. i dont want to crash diet or anything like that. how the hell do i eat?

Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, you should be taking in SLIGHTY less calories than you burn on a daily basis (100-500 below maintanance). Also you should reduce your carb intake and make sure all carbs that remain in your diet are of the healthy variety. In addition, limit your carbs at nightime. Continue this in conjunction with your weight training and cardio.

If you find that your body needs that extra push to drop sub 10%, you can employ a carb cycling technique - i've been cycling carbs for about a month and i've dropped from 10.5 to 9.0%bf.

Good Luck, Jim

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rx4aPimp
    damnit! i dont get it.. do i have to starve myself or something? i workout like a maniac.. cardio/weights 6 days a week.. i dont know what to to about nutrition though.. i dont want to crash diet or anything like that. how the hell do i eat?
    nutrition is the msot important factor for gaining/losing weight, you need to eat the proper amount of calories with a nice carb protein fat ratio, 4-6 meals a day, and you will be well off... also working out plays a big part too ofcourse

saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know what its like dude, your body really wants to hang on to your bf when it gets under 10%. just be patient and concistent with your training. it will happen.

cheers