BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iv been training for the past 9 months with the aim of competing in 2007 at some point. Trouble is although I have tried many diets Iv yet to stumble accross one which has worked wonders for me.
    Having just returned from a long (and very very fat gaining) holiday I have deciced to start on a diet to shed the pounds. At the moment Im eating anything and everything including junk foods and usually digesting over 3500 calories per day, this was fine whilst working out but whilst away on holiday I payed the price.

Im 6ft 2in and weigh in at around 240 pounds at about 30% body fat.

I think I should eat around 2500 calories of quality food daily.

I work Monday to Friday 8-6

I train at 7 in the evening for an hour and go to bed at 10

Your challenge is to construct a diet for me. I will then post updates and pics weekly and hopefully communicate with you to find a perfect plan for me.

Please make this as detailed as possible including times for meals etc.

Thanks alot.

Big Brit James

Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Burn more calories than you consume. That's all you need to know right now. Hell, you stated most of your own problems. Stop eating anything and everything and junk food as you stated, drop your calories, and increase cardio work. You'll lose weight.

edit: by the way. If you truly are 6'2", 240 lbs, at 30% bf, that means you only have 168 lbs of lean mass on you. 168-180 is not gonna be very big as a competition weight for someone your height. You may wanna push that to 2008. Lose the fat and build some lean mass during 2007.

Just my $0.02.
    Last edited by Big Will C; 09-19-2006 at 02:34 PM.

JoshGoins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Post what you're taking b/c your diet and cardio regimen depends alot on if you are a natural or not. Naturals simply cannot handle the extreme diet workload of someone who is not.

Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JoshGoins
    Post what you're taking b/c your diet and cardio regimen depends alot on if you are a natural or not. Naturals simply cannot handle the extreme diet workload of someone who is not.
    Says who? As a natural, I've lost 55 lbs so far in preparation for a show on Oct 21. I would say thats the result of an "extreme diet workload."
    Last edited by Big Will C; 09-20-2006 at 09:07 AM.

Says John Hansen. 2x Natural Mr. Universe and author of Natural Bodybuilding.
    Its only 21.95 at borders,you should go check it out.

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha that last comment is bull****

bs? stupid teenagers. He also won the 1988 Natural Mr. O. Maybe you should go read his book before you smart off youngin. Natural bodybuilders do not have the synthetic aids that limit muscle loss with extreme dieting and overtraining. The natural body also has a harder time recovering when in a negative caloric state without the help of synthetics. Its all in there. Ya, you may be able to drop a whole lot of weight cutting for a show, but you're losing a lot of muscle and definatley not coming in at your potential best.
    Last edited by JoshGoins; 09-20-2006 at 07:28 AM.

bs? stupid teenagers. He also won the 1988 Natural Mr. O. Maybe you should go read his book before you smart off youngin. Natural bodybuilders do not have the synthetic aids that limit muscle loss with extreme dieting and overtraining. The natural body also has a harder time recovering when in a negative caloric state without the help of synthetics. Its all in there. Ya, you may be able to drop a whole lot of weight cutting for a show, but you're losing a lot of muscle and definatley not coming in at your potential best.
    I know that was mostly pointed at TJ, but for the record, I'm 30 years old. So your basing all of your comments and "knowledge" off one book? Wow, strong argument.

you may be able to drop a whole lot of weight cutting for a show, but you're losing a lot of muscle and definatley not coming in at your potential best.
    So with your logic, the only way to "come in at your potential best" is to use synthetics. Your basically saying naturals cannot come into a competition at their potential best because they are natural.

No, I'm saying naturals cannot adopt the same same precontest styles as users. I.E. a natural body cannot handle doing 2 hrs of cardio a day without suffering major muscle loss. Steroids are steroids b/c they do wonders to the body.