DxL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Muscle Twitching

Sometimes when I'm just sitting around one of my muscles(usually any leg muscle, shoulder, upper and lower arms) just starts to twitch/spasm. If you look at it, it looks like it's quickly contracting over and over again. I feel no pain, but I was wondering if I should worry about it because it can get annoying, and, also, what i really want to know, why is it doing this?? Thanks.

Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Paul Vitti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dunno bro...i wouldnt worry..same thing happens to me..im not sure wat causes it but it happens to jus about everyone..ive had one in my shin goin off an on allday

ironslinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Twitching

What is happening is the main CPU has an electrical interruption in the pathway to the peripheral. Reboot...No seriously it's normal to have muscle contractions in all parts of the body. You might want to up the potassium level this usually will help.
    If you are not the lead dog then the scenery never changes.....

Three words: Improvise, adapt, overcome

Ironslinger

Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have had a problem with my eyelids twiching, i thought i just wasnt getting enough sleep but even after a full nights sleep it dosent seem to help. paybe i will try some extra K.
    "the greatest barrier to obtaining truth is to assume you already have it"

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    these can be very common and are nothing to worry about. sometimes they occur after tough workouts, or can be caused by anxiety or stress. if it doesnt stop , it might be caused by a diet deficiency, side effect of some medications, and in this case see a doc. but i get them all the time,
    ~shhhhh just watch~

Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messenjah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok, now i feel better, i've been getting worried i may have a brain tumor or something!! i figured it was probably stress related. oh well, thanks for the info
    "the greatest barrier to obtaining truth is to assume you already have it"

bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bizzaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

yeah thats how you know you had a good workout
    I'd rather be ashamed of something I did then something I didn't do.

sqweezer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job with the twitching, your growing , or at least thats what happens to me, i find alot of hit trainers get this. i lift two days a week and do one set to failure after warmups and always grow. never had this before heavy duty. Lat me go!!!!!!!!!