Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink Any Indian guys???

Any indian guys on this forum available who have been training regularly. If so please post at least two of your pics in different poses so that i may see my own progress and how ahead am i. I have attached three of my pics.
    Attached Images

JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50) JellyBeans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not indian XD but I'm native

mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeccccc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i ate indian food the other night... want a pic of me?

afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

It must have been tasty. Indian food is good for bulking up. Just give it a try for a month or so and notice your pounds increasing!

eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big And Vicious
    Me.

Im cutting as u can see
    Lmao
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    - Edward B. Butler

"You must do what others don't, to achieve what others won't."

A person will get well when he is tired of being sick.
    - Lao Tzu

"If you're out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road."

eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternally_huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by afi2006
    Any indian guys on this forum available who have been training regularly. If so please post at least two of your pics in different poses so that i may see my own progress and how ahead am i. I have attached three of my pics.
    do u live in India?
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    - Edward B. Butler

- Lao Tzu

"If you're out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road."

Smile

[Yup!

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great...Tho not from India..but from Asia

We're asians .. so we'er osomewhat similar

Great biceps haha

Btw Indian food is great for bulking?

No offence but what my friend said indian food is unhealthy due to real oily food.

Arrow

Yeah Indian foods are oily. But they taste real good. Anywayz, where are u from, China?

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Singapore

Food paradise :P

stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool Indian here

Hi,
    I am Indian and it is good to know that there are others on this forum. Anywayz, your progress is good. Keep it up. I have attached some of my pics. Currently bulking upto 200 lbs. Presently, 188 lbs, 6.1 tall.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by stud_ibrahim
    Hi,
    I am Indian and it is good to know that there are others on this forum. Anywayz, your progress is good. Keep it up. I have attached some of my pics. Currently bulking upto 200 lbs. Presently, 188 lbs, 6.1 tall.
    Nice pics dude. Wats ur bf %. Anyways good luck on ur bulking.
    - Edward B. Butler

- Lao Tzu

stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My bf% level must be around 18-20% estimate.

My bf% level must be around 18-20% estimate.
    how long hav u been trainin? Wats ur stats/measurements? And also do u live in India?
    - Edward B. Butler

- Lao Tzu

PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great traps man!
    Automotive Engineer
    foxbody, cummins crew obs ford, 81 deville, 13 q7 tdi, 08 S8 V10

cars: IG: @Greg5OH
    music: http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ5OH/

Cool

I have been training for almost 2 years now. Here are my stats:-
    ht:- 6'1.5" (186 cms) wt:- 188 lbs, Arms unflexed:- 13.2". Arms flexed:- 14.8", Shoulder to shoulder width:- 23", Quads:- 22.5", Calves:- 15", Chest:- 42". And yes, I too live in India.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    somethings wrong with your diet or training...you look like a couple of months training max.

My current pics are in my journal, and i wont be updating until i finish my cut.

Wink Lack of Cardio

Bro, the only problem in my training is that i don't Cardio. That's why i lack separation in muscles. I tried many times to motivate myself, but u know, this cardio thing, it sucks! Its so damn boring to do! What do u think?

Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    malaysian here!

Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro, the only problem in my training is that i don't Cardio. That's why i lack separation in muscles. I tried many times to motivate myself, but u know, this cardio thing, it sucks! Its so damn boring to do! What do u think?

do things to get ur mind distracted. trying playing football, cycling, swimming, badminton. all superb forms of cardio, but in game forms. really gets ur mind on that ' cardio ' thing.

Originally Posted by The Brotherhood
    somethings wrong with your diet or training...you look like a couple of months training max.

My current pics are in my journal, and i wont be updating until i finish my cut.
    I checked out ur journal. How is ur diet/trainin goin on and how many more weeks do u have to go? Also where do u live in India.

Anybody from Mumbai over here.
    - Edward B. Butler

- Lao Tzu

Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000) Vante is just really nice. (+1000)
    Indian here .... yeh thats right..

My stats
    height : 5'5'', 143 lbs, arms flexed - 13.8 inches, chest - 38 inches... I think my bf is 15-17% ...

Yes I do believe Indian food is very very bad for cutting .... Its one of the reasons why I havent been able to lose the extra poundage after a certain level....
    Also its real hard to get any cardio done thanks to my morning college and the current monsoon going on ....

I wish my gym had a heavy bag or something since I know for sure it isnt gonna have a treadmill any time soon...

Originally Posted by Remy Zero
    malaysian here!
    hey buddy. howz everythin in malaysia? Btw how long u've been trainin?
    - Edward B. Butler

- Lao Tzu

ur from mumbai?
    - Edward B. Butler

- Lao Tzu

flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

yes, here

i am f rom muzzffarnagar
    see my pics age 28
    lifts bench 92 kg
    dead 145 kg
    squat 115 kg
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by eternally_huge
    hey buddy. howz everythin in malaysia? Btw how long u've been trainin?

things are good dude. i've been training for 2 years now, come next month. i'm 20 yrs old now. i started lifting when i was 18, that time, i was just 55 kgs. now, i'm 73 kgs, 5'6, 20% bodyfat....can't recall most of my measurements tho. i used to work in Fitness First ( i bet u heard of it ) as an instructor before.

oh yea...here are some stats i remember:

max bench ( 1 rep ) 180lbs
    deadlifts ( 2 reps ) 160 lbs
    squats ( 8 reps ) 165 lbs
    leg press ( 7 reps ) 310 lbs
    clean n press ( 1 rep ) 40 lbs
    incline bench ( 4 reps ) 135 lbs
    barbell military press ( 10 reps ) 100 lbs

have a nice day all!

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flaxman78
    i am f rom muzzffarnagar
    see my pics age 28
    lifts bench 92 kg
    dead 145 kg
    squat 115 kg
    nice stunner shades bro, you would fit in niceley in the bay area

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Remy Zero
    oh yea...here are some stats i remember:

max bench ( 1 rep ) 180lbs
    deadlifts ( 2 reps ) 160 lbs
    squats ( 8 reps ) 165 lbs
    leg press ( 7 reps ) 310 lbs
    clean n press ( 1 rep ) 40 lbs
    incline bench ( 4 reps ) 135 lbs
    barbell military press ( 10 reps ) 100 lbs

have a nice day all!
    Youve got some really messed up stats...

Do you only train bench or something?

And why is your clean and press that ridiculously low over your military?

MuscleBound90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBound90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBound90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBound90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBound90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBound90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBound90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleBound90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Indian here, heres the link to my photo gallery:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...&ppuser=114723

What part of India are you guys from? Punjabi over herr
    Height - 5'10"
    Bodytype -Pure Ectomorph

SW - 110 lbs (June 2005)
    CW - 153 lbs (November 2006)
    GW - 170 lbs (June 2007)

Bench - 155
    ATG Squat - 135
    Deadlift - 185

Yeah I know I suck.