Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catalyst is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does anybody cut for a month/week/day, and then bulk for a month/week/day?

I think this topic has been addressed, but I had a hard time finding any useful topics through the search engine. Some of you probably know if you've seen my pictures, I have little muscle but have a LOT of fat. I really don't want to bulk now, even though it may be better in the long run, because I don't want to look much bigger than I already do. Cutting will be hard though because I have no muscle to work with.

So the question is, what do I do? Is it possible to eat a defecit of calories one day, say on a cardio day, and then eat a surplus on a lifting day? Or, eat a defecit all week or month and then eat a surplus for the next week or month, all while keeping the same routine? Wouldn't this be more productive?

kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaplanfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have very little muscle and lots of fat, if you start working out and eating a calorie defecit you may have a month or two of a "honeymoon" period where you gain LBM while losing fat. I'd try that and see what kind of results you can achive, then you can decide to keep cutting, or you can bulk a bit first then cut down.

-Kap
    Grrrrrrrrrrr...