NEWYORKSTAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up *****cmi No3 Overload Review*****

Been taking this product for approximately 3 weeks now. I workout about 4 days a week w/weights and 2 days just w/cardio. Let me first start by saying that I train very heavy. Very little attention paid to high reps. In other words, it is very easy for me to measure stamina and energy levels. Al

I will rate this product (NO3 OVERLOAD by CMI) on a 1 - 5.

TASTE = Awesome. There is no taste as this is in tablet form. Very convenient. No shaker bottle necessary. Just pop and go. (5)

HOW LONG FOR EFFECT = bottle says 30 minutes. It actually takes a bit longer with me. (4)

EFFECT = Unbelievable energy/pump/focus. I get extremely vascular and hard. I have tried 3 other powdered pre-workout formulas. This is the best so far. Once again, not even a powder. (5)

STAMINA/ENERGY = Not really a burst of energy. More like a sudden rush that keeps getting stronger. The best part of NO3 OVERLOAD is that there is no crashing whatsoever. (5)

Just to give you an idea of my chest routine (keep in mind that weight has gone up slightly. Number of sets has increased. Cardio is now a major factor. I feel the need to keep going if you know what I mean. I cannot tell you what I weigh yet as I try to avoid the scale. Kind of a tricky thing for me. I go by clothing and the mirror more than anything else).

3 sets of incline pushups (60 reps per set)
    3 sets of pec dec (150 lbs x 8 reps) plus warmup
    3 sets of smith incline (365 lbs x 6 reps)
    3 sets of chest press machine (4 plates each side x 6 reps)
    3 sets of incline pushups (40 reps per set)
    5o minutes on bicycle (Only able to do it since I began taking NO3 OVERLOAD)

Other supplements I am taking:

ON Gold Standard Whey
    BCAA's
    Animal Pak
    L-Glutamine
    CellMass or Higher Power Creatine Ethyl Ester

GYMRATMANIAC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cmi No3 Overload

Cool Review. I was thinking about purchasing a bottle. Heard some good stuff about this product in the gym.

Thanks!

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys,
    I've been taking this stuff for the past week or so and it is awesome. Great pumps and mental focus. Only problem is, if you workout at night you cant take a full dose. The first time I tried that, i hit the sack at 10:30 and didn't fall asleep until 3 am.

But this is good stuff and will definitely help your workout.

ACrawford36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACrawford36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACrawford36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACrawford36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACrawford36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

its not for me

Well i jus got some samples of the NO3 Overload and ya it says to take it 30 min. before a work out and no protien within an hour of taking it well i dont go to the gym with out taking some protein so i took this supp. at 9am cause i go to the gym at 10 so on the way to they gym i always drink these little bottles of protein made by Boost (called Boost High Protein, can get them at walmart...cheap but gets job done) so it was about 50 min later and i took my protein on the way to the gym and figured id be ok well halfway through my work out i bout threw up the protein....ruined the rest of my workout...i wont take this stuff anymore...jus not for me

tolowo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get like that with N.O. Xplode I think its just the nature with NO as a supplement. For that reason I stopped taking N.O. Xplode even though it really works, now Im tryin CMI NO3. Seems like I can stomach it more cause its in pills, but I dont get the full pump feeling I do when I used to take the N.O. X I usually did 3 scoops of that stuff. this was my first day thosu, I will give a full review in like a week... I think Im gonna up my intake of the NO3 to 6 pills.... Its recommended that the average user take 2 scoops of N.O. Xplode by BSN, and 4 pills for NO3. As stated above my first try was with only 4 pills, Im gonna try 6 and see how I feel, if its works I will let ya know.....

Use no way as a way... energata's Avatar
    energata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just picked up a bottle of CMI NO3 Overload MM5T....anyone try this stuff recently? The first post just sounded like someone "plugging" the product for the manufacturer quite honestly, so if anyone else has opinions on this stuff...it would be great to hear!

shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by energata View Post
    I just picked up a bottle of CMI NO3 Overload MM5T....anyone try this stuff recently? The first post just sounded like someone "plugging" the product for the manufacturer quite honestly, so if anyone else has opinions on this stuff...it would be great to hear!
    Wasup energata, today was my first time using CMI NO3 Overload, and also my first time taking any NO supp. (I was at a supplement semminar this past weekend and was lucky enough to get a free bottle) As stated previouslye, CMI recommends taking this product on a empty stomache, and 30mins before a workout. But like most serious weight lifters(in general) I had a protein/carb shake about 60mins before my workout(chest, triceps, shoulders) today, and then took NO3 Overload 30mins later(4 pills), and then took some BCAAs 25mins later.
    To be honest, I wasn't impressed w/ the supp. at all. Unlike others that posted, I did not have any digestive problems at all, but I didn't feel any out of the ordinary Pump, energy, or vascularity either. Maybe it was because of my protein shake and/or the BCAAs I took pre-workout....?...idonno. My workout was a little over a hour long. I did see progress in my routine from last monday, but it was the same progress I have been acostumed to. Tomarrow before I hit the gym again(Back/Biceps) I will do everything the same (as far as eating/BCAAs) except I will take 6 pills. Hopefully I will see/feel better results. I will post again tomarrow evening.
    Current supps:
    - ON 100% whey
    - Sci-Fit BCAA AKG
    - Multi-vitamin
    - EAS Phos****en Creatine monohydrate

tolowo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

OK so I tried NO3 over the weekend and I tell ya it was very lame... I started off taking 4 pills, 45 min later I could feel that I had some N.O. in my stomach, but I felt nothing else. No caffeine rush, no extra strength, and definatley no pumps. The second time I tried it, I used 6 pills. I waited 35min or so to start my warm up. An hour later from me taking the pills, and me lifting wandering when's the the N.O. gonna kick in, I feel a very small amount of of swelling (pump) in my bicep. (I was doing curls) It truley was lame. When I take N.O. Xplode, my arms are usually swelling by now. So Im pissed I wasted cash and time on this product. Im in the middle of returning it for credit... the next lifting day, I used my last 3 scoops of N.O. Xplode that I had, and it was like night and day difference. You can actually feel this stuff kick in. N.O. xplode is definatle much better and worth the cash.. Just My personal experience.

I also tested Gaspari's SuperPump250. I did the same test for this as I did for NO3. All I can say is that I dont like this product, its definatley better than the CMI NO3. But for me not even close to N.O. Xplode...

I just ordered a tub of NANO Vapor. I hope this isnt hype... actually if that doesnt work for me, im gonna stick with no xplode and see if I can get on one of those monthly programs they have. (only if they have cheap prices on the stuff)

Well hope this helps..

BigJ1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've never heard of CMI before. Are they good? I'm looking into some new NO products.

Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tolowo View Post
    OK so I tried NO3 over the weekend and I tell ya it was very lame... I started off taking 4 pills, 45 min later I could feel that I had some N.O. in my stomach, but I felt nothing else. No caffeine rush, no extra strength, and definatley no pumps. The second time I tried it, I used 6 pills. I waited 35min or so to start my warm up. An hour later from me taking the pills, and me lifting wandering when's the the N.O. gonna kick in, I feel a very small amount of of swelling (pump) in my bicep. (I was doing curls) It truley was lame. When I take N.O. Xplode, my arms are usually swelling by now. So Im pissed I wasted cash and time on this product. Im in the middle of returning it for credit... the next lifting day, I used my last 3 scoops of N.O. Xplode that I had, and it was like night and day difference. You can actually feel this stuff kick in. N.O. xplode is definatle much better and worth the cash.. Just My personal experience.

I also tested Gaspari's SuperPump250. I did the same test for this as I did for NO3. All I can say is that I dont like this product, its definatley better than the CMI NO3. But for me not even close to N.O. Xplode...

I just ordered a tub of NANO Vapor. I hope this isnt hype... actually if that doesnt work for me, im gonna stick with no xplode and see if I can get on one of those monthly programs they have. (only if they have cheap prices on the stuff)

Well hope this helps..

See I felt that way towards NO Explode. I recieved nothing on a regular serving. So the next time I worked out I took a triple dose....and....ZIP! didn't do an effin' thing for me, sad no?

As far as the cmi No3-overload. I got a sample packet from Popeyes. I recieved the pink lemonade. I personally love most pink lemonade beverages. So I mixed it up...it was brown :S Anywho I started to down it and as fast as I was downing it...it was wanting to come back up. This stuff tastes RANK! I had to plug my nose to get it all down. Though it tasted like balls it started to work quickly I was bouncing off the walls. I hit the gym and was a terror. I had an AMAZING focus, I was going ass to grass on my squats...they were perfect. So I would give it a solid 10 outta 10 on how well it worked. Though I would give it a -100000000000000000000000 outta 10 on the taste. But if it works it works. Which means if I can only get the damn pink lemonade I'll be buying a clothes pin to pinch over nose.

JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by NEWYORKSTAR View Post
    Been taking this product for approximately 3 weeks now. I workout about 4 days a week w/weights and 2 days just w/cardio. Let me first start by saying that I train very heavy. Very little attention paid to high reps. In other words, it is very easy for me to measure stamina and energy levels. Al

I will rate this product (NO3 OVERLOAD by CMI) on a 1 - 5.

TASTE = Awesome. There is no taste as this is in tablet form. Very convenient. No shaker bottle necessary. Just pop and go. (5)

HOW LONG FOR EFFECT = bottle says 30 minutes. It actually takes a bit longer with me. (4)

EFFECT = Unbelievable energy/pump/focus. I get extremely vascular and hard. I have tried 3 other powdered pre-workout formulas. This is the best so far. Once again, not even a powder. (5)

STAMINA/ENERGY = Not really a burst of energy. More like a sudden rush that keeps getting stronger. The best part of NO3 OVERLOAD is that there is no crashing whatsoever. (5)

Just to give you an idea of my chest routine (keep in mind that weight has gone up slightly. Number of sets has increased. Cardio is now a major factor. I feel the need to keep going if you know what I mean. I cannot tell you what I weigh yet as I try to avoid the scale. Kind of a tricky thing for me. I go by clothing and the mirror more than anything else).

3 sets of incline pushups (60 reps per set)
    3 sets of pec dec (150 lbs x 8 reps) plus warmup
    3 sets of smith incline (365 lbs x 6 reps)
    3 sets of chest press machine (4 plates each side x 6 reps)
    3 sets of incline pushups (40 reps per set)
    5o minutes on bicycle (Only able to do it since I began taking NO3 OVERLOAD)

Other supplements I am taking:

ON Gold Standard Whey
    BCAA's
    Animal Pak
    L-Glutamine
    CellMass or Higher Power Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Originally Posted by GYMRATMANIAC View Post
    Cool Review. I was thinking about purchasing a bottle. Heard some good stuff about this product in the gym.

Thanks!
    u registered just to say that?

ip check?
    Activate Xtreme/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109543121

X-Factor/DCP Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108280551

Superpump/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6153361

Activate Xtreme Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3826891

Blue Rasberry Ragnarok Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3146231

Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merk_o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by atl_thug_69 View Post

ip check?

LMAO

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by atl_thug_69 View Post

ip check?
    The thread was started over a year ago, there were some strong bumps.

The first two posters both have generic all capital letter usernames and joined at the same time.

They clearly were shills

J.W.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Good news!

I made my account, pretty much, just to post this review so check it out...

Sunday I tried out the little buggers. So what was it? Disappointment. You see I was cranking out more push/pull-ups than usual but I realized it was all just in my head. The surge I was feeling wasn't from the pills (4 of them) itself. It was MYSELF, convinced in the mind I was going to feel a rush causing me, therefore, to do more. Sadly, though, not pacing myself caused me to bonk... Then and there is when I crashed and burned.

Never-the-less I knew I didn't spend my hard-earned loonies for nothing. I tried them again the day after next.

On an empty stomach these things work. Yes, they work, and pretty darn good too! You see, on Sunday I took 'em with some food in the gullet. The bottle says not to!

For some reason (and I'm sure there's SOME good reason) many peoples have a hard time following these instructions. PLEASE, if you buy these, follow the instructions. Even if your metabolism is slow and it takes over an hour for your temple (body) to achieve and empty stomach, just wait the extra 20 minutes for it. You won't regret it.

Now, I'm not saying these are miracle pills but I did feel as though I had more energy. More juice, more power, more stamina! Not by HUGE, VAST amounts (as the bottle would have you believe) but THERE'S a DIFFERENCE not be denied. It wasn't in my head this time because even after I finished training I was feeling restless and as though I couldn't sit still. You won't feel this in your mind or find it differing your focus so much as you would in the increase of longevity. Mustered strength, you didn't know you have will enable you to stretch the time you spend working out which will ultimately bring you better results. Taking these doesn't necessarily mean you gain more strength DURING the exercise, but it's rather like bringing a friend along with you. Sure you struggle and lifting heavy is NEVER easy. But, after each set, it's almost like you can hear a voice saying, "Hey, what are you doing? Look, you're not done yet! Back to it, soldier!" I can definitely see myself gaining more generously amounts by taking these.

DISCLAIMER: This worked for me but I can't be certain it will work for you.

The day I found out this supplement was of no use was when I took it on a non-empty stomach. Again, this works just fine for me (taking it on an empty stomach) but it might not work for you for. Remember, safety's first. Don't jeopardize yourself. Eat if you must. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. Lol. No but seriously, please be careful.

Feeling questions? Well feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading, hope you've enjoyed...

GreenBud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started with No3-Overload 24 days ago. It has done nothing. No vascularity. No pump. No energy boost. A complete waste of money.

Pretty disappointed to say the least.

jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jason_mitchell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not a COMPLETE waste. I've been taking Anabolic Signal, NO3 Overload (powder), and the Fire-caps. This stack helped a little bit since I have been cutting but I definatly have gotten better pumps and results from BSN products or by using the ECA stack. Personally I wouldnt use CMI ever again and I really wouldn't recommend it.

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong first posts for pretty much everyone in this thread.

biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GreenBud View Post
    I started with No3-Overload 24 days ago. It has done nothing. No vascularity. No pump. No energy boost. A complete waste of money.

Pretty disappointed to say the least.
    thanks for giving us the warning
    Last edited by INGENIUM; 04-21-2008 at 06:18 PM.

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by biggie_smalls View Post
    thanks for giving us the warning

[img]]
    starting a new account while banned = bad idea. goodbye.

biggie_smalls ******** [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    el.bartq ******** [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

toy187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah, this is my first post as well but I have actually been registered/reading (reading for much longer than I've been registred) for a little while now. I recently received a trial pack of this stuff, the pink lemonade powered kind. I also thought it tasted pretty bad like the other person mentionned but it was still drinkable. Oh yeah, mine stayed pink and didn't turn brown.

I drank it down at around 5:30 pm (hadn't eaten anything since lunch) and started working out at around 6pm. I wasn't feeling much during my warmup, but once I got to the real sets I was starting to feel it. It's the first time I try such a product as I am pretty much a beginner at this. I added about 5 lbs to each exercise over what my previous amount was and I had no problems whatsoever doing all my reps.... and I could feel that my body wanted even more. Depending on time, I usually try to include at least 15 - 20 minutes of interval trainning after my workouts. Usually by this time I'm dragging my feet and the HIIT is a PITA to do and by the end... my tongue is pretty much dragging on the ground all the way to the shower. With this stuff, my HIIT was a breeze to complete and I even added a 30 minutes of regular cardio afterwards. Even after all this I still had energy to spare!

The following week when I tried to do the same routine with the same weights I couldn't get all my reps done.

By reading this thread I noticed that most people who weren't satisfied seemed to be using the pill form, maybe there is a difference between the 2... or maybe not everybody responds in the same way.

Seeing the difference it had made in my workout I decided I'd buy a tub of the fruit punch flavored kind and see how it goes with a batch of that. Also, the guy at the store (Popeye's... and no, this ain't the fried chicken place for you Americans ) told me that such a big energy rush (i.e still wanting to go run a marathon after the workout I had done) will only be for the first few weeks. After that I should still get the energy and pump effect... but it shouldn't last quite as long.

ErikCFN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using NO3 Overload now for approx 2mths and after having tried all 3 flavours, Orange is by far the best.

Reason for picking NO3 over other products tested is that they actually post the QUANTITY of ingredients. I'm not a big fan of "proprietary" blends because I like to regulate what exactly is going in my body. A very close second is blackpowder from MRI. The ingredients are very similar with an edge given to CMI for additional raw ingredients and less chemically driven compounds. Plus MRI makes me piss like a racehorse continuously after ingesting. Great diuretic!

Other pre-workout drinks I have tried and pales in comparison:

Superpump 250
    Blackpowder
    Nanovapor
    NO-Xplode

Cheers and hope this helps
    The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck!

grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grec92688 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    has anyone tried cmi big...I know it tastes like crap but any other feedback

FireFighter19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i took the CMI No3 Overload in the Tablet form Along with the Bedtime CMI BIG...i took the Doses as recommended and the stuff worked awesome..I had good energy in the gym..the kind of energy that makes you want to keep at it..i got good pumps from it also..

CMI BIG it was a good product..I would take 6 tablets before Bed and woke up with a good pump with tight skin..

I have been off of No3 Overload for about 3 weeks now and i have felt Sluggish with no Energy in the gym..I am going to be buying another bottle in the next couple of Days..

Only thing i noticed Bad with No3 Overload was i had tons of Heartburn..

hardgainer247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i Have tried no explode and super pump no explode worked for the first tub the 2nd not so much. superpump did nothing. so im skeptical about this one.

Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hardgainer247 View Post
    i Have tried no explode and super pump no explode worked for the first tub the 2nd not so much. superpump did nothing. so im skeptical about this one.
    Same here no explode and super pump did nothing for me