ThaU39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaU39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaU39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaU39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaU39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaU39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaU39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThaU39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Knee strengthening

anybody kno any exercises for your knees? i got really weak knees to the point where my leg workouts are very weak. I would do squats then calves..but i wouldnt be able to keep my knees still. maybe like with rubber bands and stuff.
    Taking: Hydroxycut hardcore
    anator p70
    blast cycle
    anavol
    NTS protein

Plan: drop as much fat as I can before the end of summer/Getting symmetrical and bigger..little by little

Been here since 04

adonis7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    biking?

Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheaster107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

basically, you can strengthen the muscles around the knees. As they strenghten and grow, your tendons/ligaments will become stronger too. My leg workouts were also weak for about the first month, but just be patient. If you play any sports, you should try tennis. There is alot of running forward, and lateral movements that can strenghten you leg muscles from almost every angle. Tennis makes great cardio too

deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deep_squatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by adonis7
    biking?
    i had extrememly bad knees to where i couldnt play football the pain was so bad. after months of biking and squats they hardly ever hurt anymore.
    I will break a 46 second 400m.
    I will work for it, everyday.