Antifaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some help for a 6'4, nutrition plan

I've been bodybuilding on and off for the last 3 years and i've always struggled to gain weight. I'm 6'4" and weight only 165 pounds. I have a pretty good frame with large shoulders so it doesn't look as bad, but i'd still like to put on some major weight.

Now the first problem is, my metabolism is SO fast i can hardly keep my current weight. If I for some reason have to skip a couple of snacks during one week, i can easily lose 7-8 of the little muscle mass i have.

Problem number 2 is I'm allergic to dairy. Whenever i eat it, the next morning i wake up with enormus cysts and whiteheads all over my face and back so i just completely avoid it. I also have a similar reaction to sugar. Those 2 things combined kinda rule out what everyone tells me, "Buy a weight gainer and have like 2 servings a day". Even if it worked, the downside wouldn't be worth it. Oh, I also don't digest red meat too good so i don't eat it more than twice a week.

Anyway, here's my current diet with a rough estimation of all the calories.
    If you could help me find some flaws in it or help me point out where i could add some calories I'd really appreciate it. Currently I'm only working out at home because i know there's no way I'll grow in the gym if i can't even keep my current weight stable.

Meal 1( ~650 cals)
    1 Banana
    1/2 Cup of Oatmeal with rice milk( used to be 1 cup but I'm so damn tired of the taste it's already a major chore just to eat 1/2 a cup right now.)
    1 tablespoon margarine in the oatmeal
    4 eggs omelette with veggies and soy milk

Meal 2 (~500 cals)
    Peanut Butter( Or almond butter.. in any case there's a LOT of it)
    Sandwhich with jelly

Meal 3 (~600 cals)
    3/4 Cup Basmatti rice
    Veggies
    Beans
    Some butter in the rice

Meal 4 (~500 cals)
    Peanut Butter sandwhich with jelly

Meal 5 (~350 cals)
    4 Eggs omellette with veggies and soy milk

Meal 6 (~300 cals)
    1/2 Cup of Oatmeal with Rice Milk
    1 tablespoon margarine in the oatmeal

Meal 7 (~650 cals)
    Pasta, whole wheat, with veggies and
    Beans or canned Salmon/Tuna (or Tofu/ 2-3 times a week)
    1 tablespoon margarine and
    1 teaspoon olive oil in the pasta

Total: 3550 calories. This is probably not enough for someone my height, but i'm totally out of ideas as to what to add to my diet right now.

I also eat some fruits throughout the day like strawberries, apples, peaches etc and i usually drink about 8 glasses of water a day

Bump...

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)

it has nothing to do with height

Meal 1
    sounds good

Meal 2 put some meat into that sandwich. it ain't a meal unless u got a lean source of protein in it.

Meal 3 see what i said for meal #2

Meal 4 same as above

Meal 5 (~350 cals)
    4 Eggs omellette with veggies and soy milk
    umm.. might be okay...

Meal 6
    see what i said for #2

Meal 7 it's okay...

go to fitday.com and calculate the real values. chances are u're simply just not eating enough. eat tuna, fish, and chicken.

here's what u do. just get 1-1.5 g of protein in there, so that's like 160 g +

then just fill the rest up with carbs and fats. get around 90-100 g of fat a day. and get tons of carbs.

aim for 4000 calories if u can't gian off 3500.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're not consuming nearly as many calories as you think you are. Your numbers are wrong. Go join Fitday.com or Nutritiondata.com and input your foods. Your choice of foods isn't too bad, but you've got to get a handle on how many grams of Protein, Carbs & Fat your taking in every day. From there...........we can begin to set you in the right direction. Don't give up, just do some simple homework and your on your way to your goals.

Oh, and ditch the margarine for real butter
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountain_drew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd replace margarine with either olive oil or flax oil, add more lean protein sources or fatty fish and eat carbs mostly in the morning or around the workouts.

Ok I'll get the protein/carb/fat values for each meal after class.

To DBX, I'm kinda confused with the calories... this estimation i have was made using the numbers on the nutritional informations label, but when i put in the same diet in fitday or nutritiondata, there's like a 800 calories variation between all of them. It goes from something like 3200 to 4000 calories.
    Also, i have to stick with margarine since i'm allergic to dairy.

I'll post the new version of my diet in .pps later today.