Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Original Freakshow lakevillethor1's Avatar
    lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why is everyone making such a big deal out of Hyperdrol?

Another thing that has gotten totally out of control (to alarming levels actually) is the amount of company reps on here. Fng A. I remember back in '02 when there was no one on here as a company rep. And I mean no one. Now it's a significant portion of the members. You cannot even get objectuive feedback on **** because the reps are pounding it down your throat. Anyway, lets look at this compount Hyerdrol and see what the big deal is (the followign is my opinion):

Hyperdrol is a 6-Br, androstenedione. This structure has a Br group on the 6th carbon position. Based on the dione configuration, like all diones, it will be absorbed well orally. This structure is VERY similar to aromasin, the perscription version. The only difference between Aromasin and Hyperdrol is that Aromasin has a methyl group on the 6th carbon (not alpha or beta, just planar to the ring) and hyperdrol has a Bromine group. No Ki has been posted so we do not know the molar concentration required for full inhibition of aromatase. Coupled with that, since ATD already works well to everyone's satisfaction, I really do not know why this is needed to be released. Probably because they (Ax) feels that they can lower the dosage per cap to 10 mg instead of 25 mg, therefore cutting their raw cost way down.

Everyone is running around "yay for hyperdrol," "OMG, let me go jerk off because AX is coming out with a new supplement." People, this is really the same product as ATD so just chill. I saw on one guys report "it's not as strong as superdrol" Well no ****, ace. The fact that they are marketing it with a similar name is unethical, playing on the ignorance of the consumer... now come on all you reps and flame away...
    -AT

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

<b>HYPE</b>rdrol
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lakevillethor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beer20
    <b>HYPE</b>rdrol
    Funny....Lots of hype, no drol to be found --- drol leads a semi-educated (focus on semi) to think that the steroids has direct interaction with the androgen receptor which this does not. Now I get it....
    -AT

Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lakevillethor1
    Another thing that has gotten totally out of control (to alarming levels actually) is the amount of company reps on here. Fng A. I remember back in '02 when there was no one on here as a company rep. And I mean no one. Now it's a significant portion of the members. You cannot even get objectuive feedback on **** because the reps are pounding it down your throat. Anyway, lets look at this compount Hyerdrol and see what the big deal is (the followign is my opinion):

Hyperdrol is a 6-Br, androstenedione. This structure has a Br group on the 6th carbon position. Based on the dione configuration, like all diones, it will be absorbed well orally. This structure is VERY similar to aromasin, the perscription version. The only difference between Aromasin and Hyperdrol is that Aromasin has a methyl group on the 6th carbon (not alpha or beta, just planar to the ring) and hyperdrol has a Bromine group. No Ki has been posted so we do not know the molar concentration required for full inhibition of aromatase. Coupled with that, since ATD already works well to everyone's satisfaction, I really do not know why this is needed to be released. Probably because they (Ax) feels that they can lower the dosage per cap to 10 mg instead of 25 mg, therefore cutting their raw cost way down.

Everyone is running around "yay for hyperdrol," "OMG, let me go jerk off because AX is coming out with a new supplement." People, this is really the same product as ATD so just chill. I saw on one guys report "it's not as strong as superdrol" Well no ****, ace. The fact that they are marketing it with a similar name is unethical, playing on the ignorance of the consumer... now come on all you reps and flame away...

Damn. I hope you do supplement reviews... we could use some un-biased logs for a change.
    "9 Out of 10 Americans Do not get eat enough whole grain"....

...Making up for the other 9 since 2004

"May the weights fall softly upon your shoulders, and your goals rest easy upon your back"

Disclaimer:

The truth may shock you.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    seriously. there are lots of threads on this, little much.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Originally Posted by Adamb83
    Damn. I hope you do supplement reviews... we could use some un-biased logs for a change.
    Dude, I started this whole testing supps for companies when I tested 1-AD (the dione version which was never released) for PA back in 2000. I go way back. I don't test **** anymore because I just don't want to be putting strange **** in my body. supps that work are:

4 main supps that work (non hormonal) are:

flaxseed oil
    Body octane
    Muscle Milk
    Swole
    -AT

njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as much as i like AX and the products they make i undertand 100% on where u are comming from. and i dont think itsnecessarily because its a new AX product but just a new product in general.people are willing to take annnnyyyy new product now that has no factual or even sencible backup to its "claims" now.when there is a new product out with ingredients that are allrready known and it looks lik a well formulated prouct then some excitement is expected, but for sumthing that has a big ? to almost everyone is kinda "supplement gruopie" to me. calm down wait till u see wat it is all about learn about it and then if u decide to jump on it go for it. BUT dont "hype" up somthing that is in a sence unkown. and this is no disrespect to AX or any other company or board rep. just my 2 pennies

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think he was saying that in a literal sense...
    Although I was.

Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think he was saying that in a literal sense...
    Hrm.

It was just a general statement about the quality of logs. Sure, a lot of products do work, but I can't recall the last time I read about something that didn't (As far as product testers are concerned).

I read through a lot of reviews/logs/write ups before I purchase something, and I have been disappointed countless times when the products don't even come near the hype.

I've learned that i'd be better off sticking with the basics from now on.
    "9 Out of 10 Americans Do not get eat enough whole grain"....

...Making up for the other 9 since 2004

"May the weights fall softly upon your shoulders, and your goals rest easy upon your back"

Disclaimer:

The truth may shock you.

Hrm.

It was just a general statement about the quality of logs. Sure, a lot of products do work, but I can't recall the last time I read about something that didn't (As far as product testers are concerned).

I read through a lot of reviews/logs/write ups before I purchase something, and I have been disappointed countless times when the products don't even come near the hype.

That problem is solved if you stick to the products I posted above. Body ocatne is really underrated. I sleep like a baby on that too..
    -AT

Hrm.

Havent tried Test yet eh? :wink:

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hyperdrol is more tham just an AI. It also has other ingredients. Take a look at the label in the Hyperdrol Thread.

This stand-alone AI is supposedly what Rebound Reloaded is by Designer Supps.
    Last edited by Scheizekopf; 05-19-2006 at 11:12 AM.
    Scheizekopf

landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by njfreeweight
    as much as i like AX and the products they make i undertand 100% on where u are comming from. and i dont think itsnecessarily because its a new AX product but just a new product in general.people are willing to take annnnyyyy new product now that has no factual or even sencible backup to its "claims" now.when there is a new product out with ingredients that are allrready known and it looks lik a well formulated prouct then some excitement is expected, but for sumthing that has a big ? to almost everyone is kinda "supplement gruopie" to me. calm down wait till u see wat it is all about learn about it and then if u decide to jump on it go for it. BUT dont "hype" up somthing that is in a sence unkown. and this is no disrespect to AX or any other company or board rep. just my 2 pennies
    just a tip dude. sense and sensible are spelt like that <=-

not sence and sencible

disclaimer: the above post represents the truth and proper scientific fact :P
    courage mateship sacrifice endurance

DISCLAIMER: The above statement is merely my opinion and may not represent the truth or proper scientific fact.

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hyperdrol would offer some benefit over ATD if it is not anti androgenic.

inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inprogress2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good to have you back lakevillethor1
    SEARCH B4 POSTING !!!!

SEARCH B4 POSTING !!!!

njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) njfreeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by landaishan
    just a tip dude. sense and sensible are spelt like that <=-

not sence and sencible

disclaimer: the above post represents the truth and proper scientific fact :P
    like i said pleeeenty of times b4 ,, i have been graded allll threw school and in college and when im in a f uckin FORUM i just type away with no thought at all..does it bother you THAT much...too anal for me...how i type does not reflect my education at allll lol ,, get over it

ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by beer20
    <b>HYPE</b>rdrol
    hahahah

landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) landaishan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by njfreeweight
    like i said pleeeenty of times b4 ,, i have been graded allll threw school and in college and when im in a f uckin FORUM i just type away with no thought at all..does it bother you THAT much...too anal for me...how i type does not reflect my education at allll lol ,, get over it
    im not anal, but man spelling SENSE - SENCE is truly f ucked up!
    courage mateship sacrifice endurance

DISCLAIMER: The above statement is merely my opinion and may not represent the truth or proper scientific fact.

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Funny....Lots of hype, no drol to be found --- drol leads a semi-educated (focus on semi) to think that the steroids has direct interaction with the androgen receptor which this does not. Now I get it....
    Totally agreed, this product is just piggybacking on the familiarity of Superdrol (and other "drols") name-wise. Why else would they call an at least allegedly non-steroidal product "hyperdrol"?

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember back in '02 when there was no one on here as a company rep. And I mean no one. Now it's a significant portion of the members. You cannot even get objectuive feedback on **** because the reps are pounding it down your throat.
    Not a significant portion of POSTERs are reps, but it is nearing a majority of POSTS are by reps, since the people that companies choose for reps are the people who post the most often (for exposure purposes). Notice a lot of the company reps are also the guys with 10,000+ posts.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I saw on one guys report "it's not as strong as superdrol"

Well no ****, ace. The fact that they are marketing it with a similar name is unethical, playing on the ignorance of the consumer... now come on all you reps and flame away...
    ROFLZ !!!

Funny shiat man !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Hrm.

Companies that have people run logs, especially the ones giving the people free product, specifically look for people who already have the basics down very well.

Of course people who have the basics down are going to have good gains regardless of what magic supplement they are taking.

So you end up with some logs containing good looking results.

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another thing that has gotten totally out of control (to alarming levels actually) is the amount of company reps on here. Fng A. I remember back in '02 when there was no one on here as a company rep. And I mean no one. Now it's a significant portion of the members. You cannot even get objectuive feedback on **** because the reps are pounding it down your throat. ...
    Cmon thor, all the cool kids are reps now...dont be a hater ! All the reps here are just "good ol' bros" who have our best interest in mind. If a rep recommends a product, you can trust its because they believe in their heart that its the best product for the situation. We are all bros here right ?

The fact that they are marketing it with a similar name is unethical, playing on the ignorance of the consumer... now come on all you reps and flame away...
    You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking any of the good bros around here would do such a thing ! Unethical ??? Playing on peoples ignorance for a profit ??? Never !
    Last edited by Joel; 05-20-2006 at 02:24 AM.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Joel
    Cmon thor, all the cool kids are reps now...dont be a hater ! All the reps here are just "good ol' bros" who have our best interest in mind. If a rep recommends a product, you can trust its because they believe in their heart that its the best product for the situation. We are all bros here right ?

You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking any of the good bros around here would do such a thing ! Unethical ??? Playing on peoples ignorance for a profit ??? Never !
    Normally i would read your post, respond to it, and make you look like a complete idiot, but its not worth my time as you'll ignore all the good points and copy 1 thing out of context, I would manage to make you look like an idiot still, and the circle would continue. Instead im not going to read anything you wrote and instead just call you wrong and an idiot so we both save time.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lonny
    Normally i would read your post, respond to it, and make you look like a complete idiot, but its not worth my time as you'll ignore all the good points and copy 1 thing out of context, I would manage to make you look like an idiot still, and the circle would continue. Instead im not going to read anything you wrote and instead just call you wrong and an idiot so we both save time.
    BWAHAHAHA! Nice one BRO!
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lonny
    great post.

and to the orginal poster; there is one reason hyperdrol is getting all this h ype; and it can be summed by simply stating : the lottery.

martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) martel04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    todays the 20th... i thought the release date for HD was the 18. AX send me my HD already jeez.

clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10) clock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wasn't hyperdrol supposed to be in stores thursday? What's the excuse this time? Also, wasn't there supposed to be a hyperdrol.com?