nawur_tgstk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Altus Wrist & Forearm Developer, 1 Developer

Works as it should considering it isnt anything new or complex. HOWEVER, the piece that is supposed to hold the weight/plates is too damn small for standard sized plates. I had to ghetto rig it at the gym the first time I took it to the gym. If you get this product, make sure to stop by the hardware store and pick up an oversized washer to it works with standard weights

TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaBreath will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like a nice piece. I made my own out of a piece of plastic electrical conduit, some rope and a carabiner for about $5.