snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakeyes78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

and they wonder why bodybuilding aint mainstream

Dont get me wrong I love training, muscle mags and most things to do with bodybuilding.but the actual shows are zzzzzzzzzzz boring..and the production of the Masters Olympia was nothing short of amatuerist..it was a joke...
    5 ` 8
    200ilbs
    max bench - 160kg

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    True. I love playing golf, tennis, etc. But I couldnt watch that, on t.v.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Masters show was done very poorly, yes. But most of the bigger pro shows, the Ironman, Olympia, and Arnold Classic, etc. are run very well and are cool to watch. BBing ain't mainstream for one simple reason: Fat America feels like **** when they see guys who actually have good builds. The (major) shows themselves are usually hella tight.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy
    The Masters show was done very poorly, yes. But most of the bigger pro shows, the Ironman, Olympia, and Arnold Classic, etc. are run very well and are cool to watch. BBing ain't mainstream for one simple reason: Fat America feels like **** when they see guys who actually have good builds. The (major) shows themselves are usually hella tight.

Did you watch this past Olympia? I didn't see the masters, but I can't imagine it was bad as the O was.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by forcefedfreak
    Did you watch this past Olympia? I didn't see the masters, but I can't imagine it was bad as the O was.
    i wasted 29.99 on this past olympia the production value leaves alot to be desired alot of miscues .

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You really have to watch the webcast of the masters if you haven't. That announcer/MC was terrible. Bob should have hosted/participated.
    5k+

Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skullcrusher45
    You really have to watch the webcast of the masters if you haven't. That announcer/MC was terrible. Bob should have hosted/participated.
    i mean you got to remember though that is the masters and thy basically set up a cam and filmed it...but you are right they did not know what the hell was going on. it amazes me that bbing promoters don't seem to have any entertainment savey

rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by forcefedfreak
    You are semi-correct, let me elaborate. I still have not seen last year's O all the way through, but trust me, the Masters was pretty poorly done. Although other shows might not run perfectly, they are generally better than what we saw here on Saturday. And in any event, at least the presentation is far better in most shows, with better lighting effects, commentating, etc. I stand by my comment that America doesn't like bodybuilding because it makes them bitter and jealous, not because it's boring.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i still havent seen a bodybuilding show

only some pro training dvds
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    personally, I think college students (media majors) could've done a much better production than what we saw this past weekend. Perhaps they should look into any college students looking for something for their portfolio to film future competitions...

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy
    america is definately out of shape, but dont fool yourself into thinking americans are jealous of men who are 6' 260lbs at 3% bodyfat

Originally Posted by Quelly
    america is definately out of shape, but dont fool yourself into thinking americans are jealous of men who are 6' 260lbs at 3% bodyfat
    I think almost everyone resents seeing someone in good shape when they themselves are working on an early heart attack. Sure, lots of BBers don't necessarily have the "ideal" physique for most, but they do represent everything Fat America does not.

bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I saw the 2005 Olympia and the production values were very bad. By comparison, The masters O was fine. With all the moeny they get from sponsorship, it is said that they can't hire some professional media people to state these shows.

I am only going to chat with the vendors at the 2006 Olympia, I won't waste my time sitting through that awful presentation again.
    Heading towards 40 years of Pumping Iron! Never stop!

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hell compared to the 05 olympia the masters seemed great. Honestly the 2005 was one of the most poorly produced and put together events I have ever seen in my life.

AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnotherDrummer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation I kind of agree

I watch The Fit Show a lot. I love watching the in-gym segments. Good lighting, good sound, etc. I understand that a lot of it is developing as it progresses, that's no problem.

My complaint is that Bob worked his @ss off, and....for....THAT??? Being that it was his first pro competition. I just can't believe that is labeled a pro show. I mean seriously, I could rent out a facility here, have a killer sound system, get some lights, and only be out of pocket a few grand. The PRIZE money would be hard to gather, but the production itself?? Come on!! Maybe that's something that should be done.

Bob was WAY out of his class in my opinion. He was superior compared to his competition. I'm just blown away that I watch him prepare, prepare, prepare, prepare for......THAT???

Ugh....good job Bob for getting your first pro win, but good Lord man...it looks like an amateur competition with VERY POORLY organized staff!

jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that was his first pro show? what about for example the night of champions?

The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jon_h
    that was his first pro show? what about for example the night of champions?
    maybe he meant win, not competition.

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    the olympia is pretty good, but it does tend to drag a little bit

fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont find the top shows boring like olympia or arnold, but regular people wont ever see it as a sport. their just like " just a bunch of big guys flexing" they dont see the work behind it.

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Da CaVeman
    personally, I think college students (media majors) could've done a much better production than what we saw this past weekend. Perhaps they should look into any college students looking for something for their portfolio to film future competitions...
    College students? I think a middle school class council could work up something better than that. I mean, how embarassing for Bob's music to get screwed up.
    5k+

leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool The Truth...

There are two main problems with this support to mainstream to pass (for now).

One: It is a VERY difficult support... You think Boxing is difficult, think again... Getting hit is easy as pie, I can get hit anytime... All I have to do is to tell some guy his mother was with me last night. The most difficult thing to do is train with heavy weights, all week, and cut everything 3 months before the contest. How many people you guys know actually goes to gym more than 2 days a week... and actually work out? I bet very few.

Second: This sport based on illegal stuff... Steroids... pills... shots. So, how can a BB be a role model for a kid... "Hey kids, stay in school and take lots of steroids to be like me"... I don't think families buy that... When I say "buy" I mean it literal way. So, second problem is that main stream can NOT sell anything from BBs. Why do you think steroid started to big problem in Baseball these days... If families realize that baseball all about drugs, they will not even have their kids go to baseball games... It seems unreal, I mean not going to a baseball game... What are they gonna sell if drugs use is number one in baseball, and publicly announced?

So, here are my two reasons why BBing is not in main stream... It's is on the other dimension... shadow-main stream if you will.

"Kids, don't do drugs... Look, MJ didn't do drugs, and he is the number one baskeball player on earth... so buy his underwear, socks, shoes and cologne"

let me repeat this...

"Kids, don't do drugs... Look Ronnie Coleman is not doing drugs, and he is the number one BB on earth. so buy his underwear, socks, shoes and cologne"

By the way, no one would fit in his underwear anyway :P

You see what I am saying here...

It is all about marketing... all about selling. but not to you or me, it is all about selling to the regular people, and kids. Main stream cares about families the most.

"Think about the children"

..am I right?
    Last edited by leo_koach; 04-17-2006 at 06:17 PM.
    All you are doing is “Feel Good” :)

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sad but true.
    Still if the media did not demonize steroids as much as it does now (for VERY few legitimate reasons), it really wouldnt be such a big deal.

leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leo_koach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev
    Sad but true.
    Still if the media did not demonize steroids as much as it does now (for VERY few legitimate reasons), it really wouldnt be such a big deal.
    Well, they (media) do whatever want to do, and we people have to go with their rules (news)... Unfortunately you and I are not holding the microphone and own national channel or two. That's why Pro Wrestling is not a problem... Although no one wants to be like the "Undertaker", they are like comic book characters... like superman... so, no harm there, because they are not real people (in kids eyes)... BBs are.

...but, thanks to the Internet this is changing fast... and here is the start, right here... We saw the development, the process of a BB, getting ready for a competition... we watched live, a real BB competition... Those who cannot afford DVDs or tickets now able to watch and learn...

It's up to the new generation I think to push this thing a little outward... and maybe come up with something different, something more entertaining... something that media will pay attention as well.

I don't know it... maybe some one will, and hopefully one day in the the future, 10 o'clock news, we would be able to watch Mr "O" highlights right after baseball highlights.

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by leo_koach
    There are two main problems with this support to mainstream to pass (for now).

One: It is a VERY difficult support... You think Boxing is difficult, think again... Getting hit is easy as pie, I can get hit anytime... All I have to do is to tell some guy his mother was with me last night. The most difficult thing to do is train with heavy weights, all week, and cut everything 3 months before the contest. How many people you guys know actually goes to gym more than 2 days a week... and actually work out? I bet very few.

come again?
    You think taking full blown bodyshots and headshots is easy, what planet are you living on?
    While bodybuilders wake up 5am in the morning and walk on a treadmill, boxers go out and run 6 miles.
    Boxing is far more intense than bodybuilding, constant training, sparring....
    roadwork, learning the tecqhinue how to fight etc etc
    Seriously, i would rather pose on stage at a bodybuilding contest rather than fight my hardest in a ring against an opponent who wants to knock me unconcsious....and if i lose stamina on the 5th round and i have 7 rounds left, what else can you do. You can't take a rest like lifting when someone is punching you in the head. It comes down to heart, balls and the will of who wants it most...you can't just say 'oh, hey budday..i need a quick rest'...The pussy's give up, real fighters stay the course and take their beating.
    I go to the gym 5 times a week, and i used to be an amateur boxer.... have you ever boxed before?
    Because atm, you sound pretty damn ignorant
    The hardest part of bodybuilding is the diet
    Last edited by The_One77; 04-17-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Wink

Originally Posted by The_One77
    come again?
    You think taking full blown bodyshots and headshots is easy, what planet are you living on?
    While bodybuilders wake up 5am in the morning and walk on a treadmill, boxers go out and run 6 miles.
    Boxing is far more intense than bodybuilding, constant training, sparring....
    roadwork, learning the tecqhinue how to fight etc etc
    Seriously, i would rather pose on stage at a bodybuilding contest rather than fight my hardest in a ring against an opponent who wants to knock me unconcsious....and if i lose stamina on the 5th round and i have 7 rounds left, what else can you do. You can't take a rest like lifting when someone is punching you in the head. It comes down to heart, balls and the will of who wants it most...you can't just say 'oh, hey budday..i need a quick rest'...The pussy's give up, real fighters stay the course and take their beating.
    I go to the gym 5 times a week, and i used to be an amateur boxer.... have you ever boxed before?
    Because atm, you sound pretty damn ignorant
    The hardest part of bodybuilding is the diet
    I suppose that was a joke... I don't underestimate boxing as an "easy" sport, that would be "crazy" statement...

I was goin with BBs subject, and try to make a point.

Smile

yeah, i guess my rant was just down me having a bad day...
    Srry bout that, have good karma

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No competitive sport can be classified as "easy", they all require hard work and extreme dedication to excel at.
    However, bodybuilding is very unusual in this respect, as it demands a 24/7 dedication and a total change in lifestyle. Ever dieted for a competition?

i haven't dietied for competition before, its the hardest aspect of the sport for sure.
    But boxing is by no means easy compaired to bodybuilding

Cool

Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev
    No competitive sport can be classified as "easy", they all require hard work and extreme dedication to excel at.
    However, bodybuilding is very unusual in this respect, as it demands a 24/7 dedication and a total change in lifestyle. Ever dieted for a competition?
    I think the question should be first "ever dieted for your health"? forget for a competition.

Other thing in this sport that no one gets hurt on stage... It is posing only, and if there is no one gets hurt, not interesting enough to watch (for most)

We watch hockey to see fight, watch nascar to see cars crashing, watch boxing and wrestling to see people going each other...

Posing for hours... many people got bored after 30 minutes here (not me though, and I believe true BB fans didn't either)

That's why we need to make BB a little more interesting... I am not trying to say lets wrestle before posing, no... but I don't know the answer, something new, something that will make regular people talk about (besides the steroids and drugs)

I think this is a very good post... needs to be open a little wider.