ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Novadex XT and a test booster

Hey guys. I was wondering if I can get some input from the more experienced supplement users on BB.com. Anywho, I have been taking Novedex along with a test booster by PVC called Mega test for the last 4 weeks. However, I ran out of Mega Test and was thinking of replacing it with another test booster for the next 4 wekks as I want to run this stack (test booster + nolvadex) for 8 weeks. So my question is what test booster would work best with Novedex ?

I plan on using this stack for the recommended 8 weeks after which I will prolly try a similiar stack using 6-oxo and a test booster.

Also, there is no point in using 6-oxo and the Novedex at the same time. Might sound like a stupid question and I'm pretty sure the answer is no but I thought I might as well ask.

Any recommendations are appreciated
    Last edited by ludeboi; 02-26-2008 at 10:53 PM.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm assuming you are talking about Novedex XT and apologize for the confusion regarding Nolvadex. When you look at the mechanisms closely I do feel something like ActivaTe Xtreme would be a good addition to Novedex XT. I have used it and enjoyed it very much.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ludeboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes I am talking about Novedex. Apparently, I don't know how to spell. Sorry for any confusion.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ludeboi View Post
    Yes I am talking about Novedex. Apparently, I don't know how to spell. Sorry for any confusion.
    It's not your fault, it is confusing.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    I'm assuming you are talking about Novedex XT and apologize for the confusion regarding Nolvadex. When you look at the mechanisms closely I do feel something like ActivaTe Xtreme would be a good addition to Novedex XT. I have used it and enjoyed it very much.
    Dan do you think there would be any conflict between NXT and the I3C in Act Xtreme?

thanks

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dan7681 View Post
    Dan do you think there would be any conflict between NXT and the I3C in Act Xtreme?

thanks
    There is not conflict, the estrogen regulator I3C may be cancelled or doing a minimal part.

Exactly, i like it a lot, one of my favorite stacks.

thanks
    Not in my own experience. I ran this stack for 4 weeks and it dried me out pretty good. Is here a mechanism in particular that is of concern? I've seen a lot of back and forth about I3C but in reality, it seems to modulate estrogen quite well from personal experience.

Heretic....

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not in my own experience. I ran this stack for 4 weeks and it dried me out pretty good. Is here a mechanism in particular that is of concern? I've seen a lot of back and forth about I3C but in reality, it seems to modulate estrogen quite well from personal experience.
    Yeah that was basically my question. Would the AI pretty much void out the effects of I3C (estrogen modulation)?

Still seems like a great stack. I've used NXT before and it's the best AI I've used and divanil worked next for me. I have a bottle of NXT and ActX so maybe I'll give this a go soon.

Yeah that was basically my question. Would the AI pretty much void out the effects of I3C (estrogen modulation)?

Still seems like a great stack. I've used NXT before and it's the best AI I've used and divanil worked next for me. I have a bottle of NXT and ActX so maybe I'll give this a go soon.
    Not all. In actuality, there is a slight rise in estrogen due to the feedback mechanism but it pails in comparison to the rise in free test. They key is to get the dosing right as NXT is powerful so I'd actually lower the dosage by one cap.

Heretic....