FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Spilling my guts on my less-than-flat-tummy admission

I want to have a flat, washboard stomach that everyone admires but I like to sometimes each chocolate, ice cream and chips in slightly larger amounts than "moderation."

No one considers my gut to be "pregnant" by any means and I always get complimented on my physique for my age. But since I'm not competing, considered the trade-offs of depriving myself and struck a deal with the devil.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While we are in the confessional:

My evil inclination keeps calling me to chocolate. I have to satisfy it sometimes or the call keeps getting stronger. I deal with this by only buying small quantities of very good chocolate and eating it as a reward after a deadlift day.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hohandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FJ and G
    I want to have a flat, washboard stomach that everyone admires but I like to sometimes each chocolate, ice cream and chips in slightly larger amounts than "moderation."

No one considers my gut to be "pregnant" by any means and I always get complimented on my physique for my age. But since I'm not competing, considered the trade-offs of depriving myself and struck a deal with the devil.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
    heh - how often is "sometimes"?

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chocolate has nutrients in it, ice cream has calcium, and chips... well, wait, I can do this... oh yeah... chips... oh screw it, they're good. Embrace the gut.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every sunday my wife and I go to breakfast and I always get 3 poached eggs on one piece of homeade wheat toast no butter, but on the way out, right near the door they have homeade doughnuts. Not the prefab crap doughnuts mind you, but real olde fashioned doughnuts. I am weak some sundays and split one with my wife.
    WWJB (what would Jesus bench)

FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10) FJ and G is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

My powerlifting friends don't seem to have snacking inhibitions.

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I ate about 7 chocolate chip cookies today here at work. Why? Because they were homemade and delicious.
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........