Thread: beginner gains

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

beginner gains

How long do beginner gains last? like when do you know when your out of beginner gains and its going to be harder to make gains from here on in? is it a time thing or an actual amount of muscle? I'd hate to think I cant get any more beginner gains because I want to make some good size gains pretty quick and at least look decent because It drives me insane every time I look in the mirror.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It should take a few months.
    Th - And the iron rises...

CQ_Demolishers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

The first month reasonably big gains[or they look fairly big compared to your old body],after that it slows down for a few months

2 or 3 Months I guess.

I remember my hamstrings and triceps grew incredibly fast in those first months.I loved it ! :-)
    Better to be thought of as a fool then to speak up and remove all doubt.

As you are now, I once was.
    As I am now, you'll never be

Proud partner of MODESTMUSCLE'S Secret Society of Elite People's.

Re: beginner gains

Originally posted by Slim_DaDDy
    How long do beginner gains last? like when do you know when your out of beginner gains and its going to be harder to make gains from here on in? is it a time thing or an actual amount of muscle? I'd hate to think I cant get any more beginner gains because I want to make some good size gains pretty quick and at least look decent because It drives me insane every time I look in the mirror.

Your location of your residence is quite offensive towards me.
    Please change.I love my mother.

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    with me, i've never really had beginner gains, i just slowly started to increase over time, like every normal bbérs, something wrong with me?
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

Originally posted by Is0
    with me, i've never really had beginner gains, i just slowly started to increase over time, like every normal bbérs, something wrong with me?

FREAK!

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Re: Re: beginner gains

Originally posted by CQ_Demolishers
    Your location of your residence is quite offensive towards me.
    Please change.I love my mother.

alright well..it doesnt have to be "your" mother. just everyone elses.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)