Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just had sex w/ no protection.. HELP!!!

Ok it was my first time, but not hers.
    I had no condom( but i didn't go in very far and i only staid in for a couple seconds) and me and her r both pretty sure i cummed outside her

BUT im not fricken sure if i was out or in when i cummed.

So im jw im i safe. i mean its not like we were hunmping or i was all the way in or cummed in her for sure (AND if i did cum inside her it was barley any)...

So can I please have some help I am really freaking out.

PLEASE please help and thoughts!

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would say dont worry.. ive honestly had unprotected sex over 300 times.

most with the same girl, my x... we did it all the time, and i just pulled out
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL

are you saying you just put it in and didnt do anything
    If the bar aint BENDIN', you just PRETENDIN' - HLC

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1- use protection...duh
    2- ****ty feeling eh? it won't be the last time you get worried.
    3- how can you not know if you busted in or out?
    4- you are to young
    5- if worried,go to pharmacy ask for the morning after pill.
    6- when you get that tingly feeling bro..pull out. lol
    that's my elderly advice for the day.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by Battista View Post
    LOL

I lol'ed at that. Just sounds great.
    This account now only serves as an archive.

HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    next time do it proply, btw is that really sex ???
    (does it count ???, 2 secounds ???)
    LAZY ^^

Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL

rofl

shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dude theres pre cum....... lol i hope she gets pregnant! Ever hear the quote "You dribble before you shoot?"
    Pittsburgh

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

--Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, what's the baby's name?

RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAW87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get her a birth control pill, and dont make the stupid mistake again!

FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BR22 View Post
    barley

Sorry, I couldnt resist. My advice would be to use this as a lesson. Remember what you feel like right now in the future
    NEGS Blowsox13

No worries fellas! I'll hit ya back!

BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BR22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    omgg.
    yea im safe right i mean it was even like real.. right?
    and yea it was like 4 seconds and we didint do anything
    and im pretty surei was out of her, cuz right when i got that tingle feeling i got out

HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FiveSix View Post

Sorry, I couldnt resist. My advice would be to use this as a lesson. Remember what you feel like right now in the future
    is it a bunny ???
    LAZY ^^

That was super heavy.. FMCMuscle's Avatar
    FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    omgg.
    yea im safe right i mean it was even like real.. right?
    and yea it was like 4 seconds and we didint do anything
    and im pretty surei was out of her, cuz right when i got that tingle feeling i got out

Please, PLEASE do not ever reproduce.

omg!!
    so day after pills? will do wat?
    and how soon after can i give her a ****ing pregnacy test?

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    u came after 4 seconds ?

TROLL

zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol wut
    Kinesiology undergrad- Athletic Training

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7087691
    for anyone wondering about gyno

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, the OP is such a cherry.
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You ever seen the adverts with some dickhead complaining that he can't go out with his mates because he's got an STD?
    You could be that cliche.

Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMAO you put it in and didnt hump? And then just cummed?! LMAO what a L-O-S-E-R

Yea dude it doesnt matter if you cummed in her or not, it only takes one sperm to get her pregnant and even with a little ejac. you spit out about 500,000-1 million sperm So uh yea? You know what you are gonna name your kid yet?

Sounds like your dating a whore. lol. Seriously.

If there was one thing I learned, ALWAYS USE PROTECTION OR YOUR A DUMBASS!

Ive never had Unprotected sex. Every time I had sex she either had a pill or I had a condom. And YEs omg protection works! You might wanna try it lol! WOOT!

Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

lol jesus. i never been like that :\... 4 seconds and you busted a nut?!

man. get her a morning after and move to mexico, change your name to something of fast food like "berrito mandez" and grow a beard.

or turn gay.

|Pilgrim
    Itsudemo, Dokodemo, Tsuneni Nensyuu, Ke****e Yasumazu.

Wherever You Are. Always Training. Never Resting. No Holidays....

◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►

Never Fight With A Moron. They'll Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience!!

Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you lasted 4 seconds? unlucky mate.

take it hes a troll then?

well im not 100% sure i cummed.. i didint really feel it that bad...
    but she said when i pulled out and she looked that i had, so im not sure

and for all those people saying 4 secs and uu cummed!!?? .. b4 that i was getiing hand job n head n all that ****, so it was onund to happen sooner or later

Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so wait you put it in for a few seconds then pulled out and came? LOL

Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ACTUAL ADVICE:

OK man, go to the pharmacy and get an emergency contraception pill. You may need to get somebody older to do it for you depending on where you live and whatnot.

Have her take the pill.

Don't worry about STDs, they're not as common as people would have you think. Especially among inexperienced 15 year olds.

Next time use a condom. Keep one in your wallet, a box in your backpack/gym bag, and several in your car.

Also, when you're not experienced, you should be giving her foreplay. Not the other way around.

Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Silent_Pilgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10)

and for all those people saying 4 secs and uu cummed!!?? .. b4 that i was getiing hand job n head n all that ****, so it was onund to happen sooner or later
    "all that ****" man. she must be a whore!

no **** on yer chunky unless your PIITB!
    Itsudemo, Dokodemo, Tsuneni Nensyuu, Ke****e Yasumazu.

Wherever You Are. Always Training. Never Resting. No Holidays....

◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►●◄►

Never Fight With A Moron. They'll Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience!!

Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL

ahahah

Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You're not sure you cummed? What does that mean? A dry orgasm?
    This account now only serves as an archive.

Originally Posted by Xtralarge123 View Post
    so wait you put it in for a few seconds then pulled out and came? LOL
    yea i tihnk so, but im not 100% sure