akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) akumaboi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Boxing\\\Muay Thai

am i only here that is a slow learner? i been taking boxing and muay thai and it really hard like the footwork and stuff:O, anyone had same experience, like u get confuse in middle of training? cuz i felt hella dumb, and it my 3rd day of doin both...
    Muay thai newbie

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Patience is the key man. Don't get down on yourself, just keeping working everytime you go into the gym.

ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3rd day?

I didnt get good footwork down for like 6 months.

Just keep training, and your body will adapt to whats right (if you are properly training)

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best thing you can do is be patient and stay aware for your training. Think about it during + after. Think about it whenever you can. Learn how your body works.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It IS hard...if it was easy everyone would do it. Don't give up...
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIKEDGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ha, man just chill out and don't give up. Get in there, get your bell rung and ask anyone for any tips they can give you.

Your brain just isnt used to sending singnals to throw rights and left oncommand. stop being nervous and just relax and it will all come together