Littleman1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Posted pics earlier, found out I need to eat much A LOT more. Any ideas?

Hey,

I just recently posted some pics on the "post your pictures" board, and found out that I need to eat a helluva lot more than I am now. I guess I should have put two and two together before this, but it's my first time working out, and I didn't know if my "gains" were normal or not. Well, apparantely I've wasted a lot of time working out, and not eating enough. I'm 6'2", 170lbs, and trying to put on some lbs so I don't look so damn skinny.

I was hoping some of you could give me some ideas on what to eat, and when to eat it. I had no idea there was so much involved in a diet until I read some of the posts on here. I figured I could just eat 3 square meals a day, add some whey, and be fine. Boy was I wrong.

It seemed like most the diets on here consisted of like 6 meals a day. How did you find the time to eat that much? I really hate cooking. The most I want to cook is once or twice a day. Is it possible to eat 6 meals without cooking? I don't mind making oatmeal, or pb sandwhiches. I just don't like preparing entire meals. So if you guys have some good ideas on some easy meals to prepare, but will help me gain a lot of weight I would love to hear it. If not, I'm prepared to suck it up and cook my ass off.

Thanks so much.