wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there a tasteless flaxseed oil? Help needed

if so that would be great,i could put some in my protien to help absorb slower during the night. Anybody?

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How bout some peaunut butter or almounds for your efa's.

rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am sure that you could get some flax seed oil capsules.

Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Flax seed oil comes in gelcaps at GNC.

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It doesn't taste that bad really.

You could try to find a mix of borage/flax/pumpkin seed oil too, it tastes good, IMO.

Otherwise, caps.
    *No Crew*

xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xraided85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont you need to take a lot more capsules in exchange for the actual liquid? just somthing ive heard before. but really after the first week taking my udos i cant really taste it anymore, its like water, and when i put it in my protein i can never taste it

BELLIOTT302 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go With Now Brand Omega 3-6-9

It Contains Flax Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, And Other Hexane Free Natually Occuring Oils. All Of Which Are Rich With Omega 3, 6,and 9

It Is A Tasteless Easy To Swallow Gelcap.

carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't think of taking the actual liquid. That just turns my stomach just thinking about it.
    Just give me the ball that's all I need

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are going to take flax seed oil you should be taking the liquid and not the caps. For one tablespoon of the liquid you need fourteen caps. Flax seed oil tastes pretty good with chocolate flavored proteins.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BELLIOTT302
    Go With Now Brand Omega 3-6-9

It Contains Flax Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, And Other Hexane Free Natually Occuring Oils. All Of Which Are Rich With Omega 3, 6,and 9

It Is A Tasteless Easy To Swallow Gelcap.
    A pill like that has a really poor conversion to EPA and DHA which is what benefits the body most concerning omega three supplementation. You are getting ALA which the body can convert to EPA and DHA but the conversion rate is really poor. You should be taking fish oil and plant EFA's like flax, etc for the following reasons:

I feel that supplementing with both fish oil and flax oil is important. Fish oil consists of DHA and EPA which take most of the credit for omega three supplementation. There are many benefits to these and taking fish oil caps is considered safer than eating a lot of fish as fish can contain heavy metals such as mercury which are dangerous. DHA serves a much more specific role than EPA so you can consider DHA supplementation alone through green algae sources. One drawback of fish oil though is that the concentrations of omega 3 are low and it is hard to acheive a 1:1 optimal balance of omega 3 to 6 in your diet.

Flax oil is also another great source of EFA's. It has a ratio of 4:1 for omega 3 to omega 6 fatty acids. The form of omega three in flax is ALA which is beneficial as well to anyone. A lot fish oil users claim it's superiority to flax because of the poor conversion of ALA to DHA. However, the body only needs a small amount of DHA to benefit from it. ALA is also very important stand alone and is why one should consider both fish and vegetarian (flax oil, almonds, natural peanut butter) sources of omega three.

One thing which flax contains and fish oil does not are lignans. Lignans are phytoestrogens which bind to estrogen receptors in the body. Some claim flax oil increaes estrogen production in men. However, this popular misconception isn't true. Although phytoestrogens can also bind to estrogen receptors, their estrogenic activity is much weaker than endogenous estrogens, and they may actually block or antagonize the effects of estrogen in some tissues.

Bottom line, is that you should try to achieve an EFA intake that incorporates ALA, DHA, and EPA. Furthermore, you should try to achieve a balance of 1:1 of omega 6 to omega threes. However, anything less than 5:1 is considered good by most nutritionists. That typical American diet is 30:1. This imbalance promotes inflammation due to the excessive intake of omega six. The higher the omega 3 content in your diet the more it combats this as omega three is an anti-inflammatory.

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsHerbs/Flaxseedch.html
    http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsSupple...AcidEPAcs.html
    http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsSupple...AcidDHAcs.html

I'd recommend NOW Fish oil caps to get adequate amounts of EPA and DHA. I'd look into Udo's Choice Blend Oil or Barlean's Flax oil to meet your EFA needs from a total EFA calorie perspective. The liquid oils I mentioned taste pretty decent in MRP shakes. One to two teaspoons a day should suffice. Other great sources of EFA's are:

olive oil
    almonds
    almond oil
    natural peanut butter
    cold water fish
    walnuts
    canola oil
    soybeans
    soybean oil
    pumpkin seed oil
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....