TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How is this diet and supplement plan for gaining weight?

basketball is ending in a weak or two, and i want to get huge once the season ends to be able to play college basketball. chad waterbury's new routine "Bodybuilding's Next Frontier" looks insane and it seems that nutrition is the key to see great results with this routine (like it is with every routine), because if i don't eat right, i believe that this routine will be too much for my body. how is this diet and supplement schedule?

Breakfast (9:30):
    6 eggs, 3 slices whole of grain bread, apple, multivitamin, 5 grams of BCAA powder, 2 fish oil softgels

Homemade Weight gainer (10 am- I will drink this on the way to school):
    2 cups of 2% milk
    1 scoop of Whey Protein
    4 strawberries
    1 banana
    --------------
    522.5 calories, 70g carbs, 41.5g protein

Lunch (11:30 am):
    chicken breast, 2 baked potatoes, salad, low fat yogurt, 1 fish oil softgel

Early-Afternoon Snack (1:30):
    1 serving of Prima Force Nitro Charge, 2 slices of whole wheat bread

Pre-Workout Meal (3:00 pm):
    2 scoops of Whey Protein in 16 ounces of milk, steak, 2 baked potatoes

(3:45 pm):
    5 grams of CEE, 1 serving of Prima Force Nitrocharge, 1 fish oil softgel, 5 grams of BCAA powder

(During Workout):
    10 grams of BCAA powder

Immediately Post-Workout (around 5 pm):
    5 grams of BCAA powder, 2 scoops of Whey Protein in 16 ounces of water, with dextrose, 5 grams of CEE

Dinner (5:30 pm):
    turkey, pasta, salad, cantaloupe

Late Afternoon Snack (7:30 pm):
    large bowl of a wholewheat breakfast cereal

Bedtime Snack (9:30 pm):
    2 scoops of CytoSport Muscle Milk in 12 ounces of skimmilk, 1 softgel of fish oil, 5 grams of BCAA powder

TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheReasonSF3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump...

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are your current stats(height, weight, age, body fat %)? Do you know the macro totals for this diet?

Few things I noticed...

-why the 10am shake if you have a good meal at 9:30am?

-looks like too many protein powders. try and have more whole foods if possible.

-besides the fish oil caps and the fats in the muscle milk, you really dont have a lot of healthy fats.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100) Overthelimit33 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheReasonSF3
    basketball is ending in a weak or two, and i want to get huge once the season ends to be able to play college basketball. chad waterbury's new routine "Bodybuilding's Next Frontier" looks insane and it seems that nutrition is the key to see great results with this routine (like it is with every routine), because if i don't eat right, i believe that this routine will be too much for my body. how is this diet and supplement schedule?

Breakfast (9:30):
    6 eggs, 3 slices whole of grain bread, apple, multivitamin, 5 grams of BCAA powder, 2 fish oil softgels

Homemade Weight gainer (10 am- I will drink this on the way to school):
    2 cups of 2% milk
    1 scoop of Whey Protein
    4 strawberries
    1 banana
    --------------
    522.5 calories, 70g carbs, 41.5g protein

Lunch (11:30 am):
    chicken breast, 2 baked potatoes, salad, low fat yogurt, 1 fish oil softgel

Early-Afternoon Snack (1:30):
    1 serving of Prima Force Nitro Charge, 2 slices of whole wheat bread

Pre-Workout Meal (3:00 pm):
    2 scoops of Whey Protein in 16 ounces of milk, steak, 2 baked potatoes

(3:45 pm):
    5 grams of CEE, 1 serving of Prima Force Nitrocharge, 1 fish oil softgel, 5 grams of BCAA powder

(During Workout):
    10 grams of BCAA powder

Immediately Post-Workout (around 5 pm):
    5 grams of BCAA powder, 2 scoops of Whey Protein in 16 ounces of water, with dextrose, 5 grams of CEE

Dinner (5:30 pm):
    turkey, pasta, salad, cantaloupe

Late Afternoon Snack (7:30 pm):
    large bowl of a wholewheat breakfast cereal

Bedtime Snack (9:30 pm):
    2 scoops of CytoSport Muscle Milk in 12 ounces of skimmilk, 1 softgel of fish oil, 5 grams of BCAA powder

good diet, but if i were you i would seriously cut out alot of those suppliments out.. they are defenitly unnessisary especially the cytosport muscle milk..

pre bed:
    instead of that, eat 2-3 servings of cottage cheese, with a half a cup of oats, with 12 ounces of skim milk.

post workout:

40-50g of gatorade powder (contains high amounts of dextrose, as well as electorlytes, just as good if not better than regular dextrose)

im a firm believer in only using suppliments when you have absolutely no other food available, and even then i would eat a meal replacement bar.

always go for real food over suppliments. thats my oppinion of corse, i just dont think its good for you to consume so much chemically produced stuff.

otherwise thats a great diet.