Tims_240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

want a huge chest?

http://thefitshow.com/week3/milos_chest_med.htm
    hands down, the best video i have ever seen on chest.

if you havent seen this video then you probably havent stopped by thefitshow.com they have all kinds of videos, with pros!, that instruct you on how to build your body, to become a bodybuilder. they also have videos showing how to make real good recipes, with lots of protein, that can be used throughout the course of a week, so its quick and easy protein!

i just came across this not too long ago, and thought i would share, incase someone missed this.

-tim

Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ging will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice
    ~~gINGer~~

sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    man i just watched that and I think I need a whole new chest routien