Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    drak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to get rid of ab fat

try ALA or better yet, as I have recently found, r-ala. they both made a difference in the fat layer over my abs, but the r-ala has, in only a couple weeks made a huge difference. I am barely dieting and losing fat and I am still able to eat lots of carbs. Its the best. just wanted to share.

tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tcs1366 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've always heard CLA is great for the abdominal fat - though i have never been consistent with it, but i have heard of others having great success using it....but ya still gonna have the correct diet.

**abs are made in the kitchen**

ironjayc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm taking ALA too, with my creatine shakes, and it's working great! I noticed i've been gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time, with ALA helping especially around the midsection. I'm leaner than ever now, and still 200 lbs like a month ago, only about 1.5-2% bf less.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i ordered some ALA 2 days ago, so it should be coming in the next couple of days. and i cant wait!
    "You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction."

http://www.fitnesshealthtips.com

RSX Buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry.. im a noob whats ALA?

KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Alpha-Lipoic Acid
    "You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction."

RSX Buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what's it do? burn fat?

ironjayc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RSX Buddy
    what's it do? burn fat?
    It's an Insulin Mimicker. It helps shuttle glucose, creatine and amino acids into the muscle cells faster, more efficiently and with more volume than possible without. One of the effects is that it burns fat, yes. You get the same insulin spike as you would taking 200 mg of ALA, as you would eating (so many) grams of fast absorbing carbs in your meal.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 Questions.

1. Where do you get r-ala?

2. How much do you take everyday?
    "Each day is better then the next!"

"Your mom goes to college!"

mike1107 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    www.anabolicfitness.com and go on their store

Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 fast 400 .com is cheaper I belive

who needs them spaces ;-)

MJC.24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by tcs1366
    I've always heard CLA is great for the abdominal fat - though i have never been consistent with it, but i have heard of others having great success using it....but ya still gonna have the correct diet.

**abs are made in the kitchen**
    the thing about CLA is that it BLOCKS the storage of fat and could possibly reduce the number of fat cells which is simply amazing. I just started taking it but don't expect real results for at least a month. as for ala 10/10 the best supp for both fat loss AND muscle gain (as an allrounder i mean) IF you watch your fat intake.

chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One more question. I currently take in about 40 - 50 grams of fat a day. It's mostly Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Flax oil. If I take r-ala, will that have any effect on my results? I'm not about to cut anymore fat out of my diet.

that won't affect your progress at all. I was referring to saturated or trans fatty acids. Try to follow the rule of mainly eating carbs with proteins and fats with protein. Don't mix the carbs with the fats too often and you'll do fine.
    NB unless you want to store fats like omega-3s which require storage for them to work their magic. Personally I take fish oil and CLA with my carbs meals so that they will be absorbed and not oxidized.

Neighborhood Pitbull shaolin master's Avatar
    shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone ever take ala while taking an eca at the same time?

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by shaolin master
    anyone ever take ala while taking an eca at the same time?
    Like to know this too. What about taking AST's ALA while taking an ECA and being on Keto?

Sweet!! Thanks for answering my questions guys! I will be getting some of this!!

D av8tor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i KNOW THIS HAS BEEN ASKED, BUT EXACTLY WHAT DOES ALA OR CLA DO AND WHAT EFFECTS DOES IT HAVE TAKEN WITH XENEDRINE.
    "And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my hand upon thee!"

Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    eca 's will have there normal effect, they increase your metabloism so you would burn more calories, likely more fat. there are no major interactions between them and ECA I know of.

do a search for what they do, its been said plenty of times.

Originally posted by D av8tor
    i KNOW THIS HAS BEEN ASKED, BUT EXACTLY WHAT DOES ALA OR CLA DO AND WHAT EFFECTS DOES IT HAVE TAKEN WITH XENEDRINE.
    I don't like to flame, that's not my thing but i strongly suggest that you do some reading up on both. In brief:
    ALA is a powerful anti-oxidant that when taken in high enough doses can enhance the uptake of glucose into muscles.

CLA is a c6 fatty acid. It is suggested that CLA does in fact block the storage of fat, enhance muscle growth, increase the insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and actually reduce the number of fat cells. Like ALA it can also assist in glucose metabolism.

The minimum recommended dose for CLA is 9g/day.
    With ALA follow the rule of 300mg of racemic (or 100mg of r-ala) per 30 grams of ingested carbs. Take ALA before and CLA after your meals.

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)
    MJC.24, i checked out the r-ALA you mentioned at the Glenhuntly store. i'll get some today and give it a try for a while. i'm on a keto diet and will start carbing up tomorrow (Saturday) so i'll have a chance to see how it works and let you know. i also like creatine with whey and juice as post workout shake so i'll add some r-ALA to that as well. i have been using the kilosports brand which (i think) is a racemix. what doseage are you seeing results on? by the way i think kilosports have good prices on CLA as well. it's the tonalin type which i believe is the best. i usually have my package within 2 weeks of the order. Richie

tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For me and couple of friends ALA works alot better than CLa.
    Results have been very obvious.

JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

u guys got me interested. curious about the side effects though. can u name a few? (if any)
    If it dont kill you.. it only makes you stronger

Originally posted by Richie
    MJC.24, i checked out the r-ALA you mentioned at the Glenhuntly store. i'll get some today and give it a try for a while. i'm on a keto diet and will start carbing up tomorrow (Saturday) so i'll have a chance to see how it works and let you know. i also like creatine with whey and juice as post workout shake so i'll add some r-ALA to that as well. i have been using the kilosports brand which (i think) is a racemix. what doseage are you seeing results on? by the way i think kilosports have good prices on CLA as well. it's the tonalin type which i believe is the best. i usually have my package within 2 weeks of the order. Richie
    Yes Kilosports is the race version.
    My doses vary depending on how many carbs i'm eating on a given day but generally i take b/w 5-9 caps. Over on the AF boards they're recommending 6-8/day. I'm not sure how it will work on a Keto diet, although it will be great for those carb up day, as you well know. One of the other good things about the R-LA is that is reduces serum insulin levels which will be a plus on a Keto diet i'd imagine.

I'm using the Now Foods CLA from 1fast. IT seems to be the best deal going round on CLA at the minute. Not tonalin, but still very high quality. I've done some research on the product and their quality claims are genuine. Plus it's got the perfect balance of both isomers, one which blocks fat and the other which increases muscle cell insulin sensitivity. What's the price for Kilosports CLA? Now Foods is US$19.95 for 180 caps. Shipping is US$10 per 4lbs (x3 CLA) and it takes just over a week to get here.

Originally posted by tupac
    For me and couple of friends ALA works alot better than CLa.
    Results have been very obvious.
    I haven't given the CLA a fair enough run yet but I tend to agree with you. If I had to choose b/w the 2 i'd definately go with the ALA. A lot of people are'nt taking an effective dose of CLA though which will obviously affect things.

Originally posted by JACKYOUUP
    u guys got me interested. curious about the side effects though. can u name a few? (if any)
    Zero side effects with the r-ala. which contains only the natural isomer. The racemic product is a mix of the r and s isomers, the s stands for synthetic. A lot of people are finding side effects on the race version, such as sweats, tired after meals, urine stench, someone else might wanna comment on this as I haven't had much experience with the r/s mix.

I have a question about ALA, and im hoping someone can answer it in a way that i understand. First of all I read the thread in the supplement section about ALA (it is about 20 pages long), and i didnt really find what i was looking for.

my questions.

- I have only taken ALA post work out to help shuttle carbs and creatine better. Can you take ALA alone by itself, and if you can what are the benefits of doing that? and I know people have said ALA has helped them get into ketosis, does that mean ALA 'drains' glycogen stores? or does ALA just prevent you from getting out of ketosis once your in it?

thanks.

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So r-ala is better than the normal ALA? I'm on keto, cutting right now, what brand of r-ala should I get and when should I take it?

Originally posted by MJC.24
    i strongly suggest that you do some reading up on both.
    With ALA follow the rule of 300mg of racemic (or 100mg of r-ala) per 30 grams of ingested carbs. Take ALA before and CLA after your meals.
    The only source for R-ALA in America that I know of is anabolicfitness.net
    1fast may also be selling it in future.

OK guys so you wanna learn more about r-ALA??? Here a link to a sticky they've got going over at elite: http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=166238
    Elite has alot more ala users and feedback is the best way to get the info you're after. Bear in mine though that some of their members have a financial stake in the product and will distort things in their favour.